CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Menstruating Trannies

Decimus

In this brave new world where having a pendulous set of humongous bollocks doesn't stop you from calling yourself Martha instead of Arthur and having sit down pisses in female toilets, I thought I had seen it all.

Enter Brighton and Hove City council, a vipers nest full of "progressive" freaks, whale-watchers and cock-sucking faggot deviants. Said council has issued advice to schools within the district that teachers should be encouraged to tell their classes that boys, men and non-binary genders can have periods as well as girls and women. Going even further, bins for menstruation products will also be provided in male toilets.

I don't know what they put in the water in Brighton, other than semen of course, but they have quite clearly lost the fucking plot. You can shove a bloke into a high heels, let him into female-only spaces and allow him to walk down the aisle in a dress in order to marry some other fucking pervert. But he will never have a period or give birth despite the fantasy life he is allowed to live by society because... HE IS A FUCKING MAN.

I know plenty of five year olds who'd like to be a dog or a cat, but you wouldn't replace toilets in infant schools with lamp posts and litter boxes.

This endless pandering to a degenerate minority has got to stop.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

In this brave new world where having a pendulous set of humongous bollocks doesn't stop you from calling yourself Martha instead of Arthur and having sit down pisses in female toilets, I thought I had seen it all.

Enter Brighton and Hove City council, a vipers nest full of "progressive" freaks, whale-watchers and cock-sucking faggot deviants. Said council has issued advice to schools within the district that teachers should be encouraged to tell their classes that boys, men and non-binary genders can have periods as well as girls and women. Going even further, bins for menstruation products will also be provided in male toilets.

I don't know what they put in the water in Brighton, other than semen of course, but they have quite clearly lost the fucking plot. You can shove a bloke into a dress, let him into female-only spaces and allow him to walk down the aisle in a dress in order to marry some other fucking pervert. But he will never have a period or give birth despite the fantasy life he is allowed to live by society because... HE IS A FUCKING MAN.

I know plenty of five year olds who'd like to be a dog or a cat, but you wouldn't replace toilets in infant schools with lamp posts and litter boxes.

This endless pandering to a degenerate minority has got to stop.

I guess "he's having his period" is as good an excuse as any from a short-of-breath teacher returning a sobbing young boy back to his parents with a bleeding arse...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You have forgot the cunts with fanny called Jason.

How does it feel to be a trend setter? You were doing the whole deviant tranny act 60 years before it became fashionable.

Now it's socially acceptable for men to have fantasy periods, I intend to recreate Roops's iconic photo this afternoon by mounting my desk and shoving a lil-let up my arsehole.

The world's gone fucking mental ,I had to take my daughter to her school play the other day,I asked the old cunt teacher where I could get my old man out,there she replied to the obvious one toilet in the hall.

As I stood waiting inside the toilet with men women and children ,the fear creeped  up on me,is one of these women gonna cry rape if i touch her shoulder,i have my chain hanging out am i to jimmy saville looking, I hope it's not the dribbler behind me going after me he will clue on I've taken a massive dump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

How does it feel to be a trend setter? You were doing the whole deviant tranny act 60 years before it became fashionable.

Now it's socially acceptable for men to have fantasy periods, I intend to recreate Roops's iconic photo this afternoon by mounting my desk and shoving a lil-let up my arsehole.

Have you got a new boss called Cheryl?

Just now, Decimus said:

Speaking of arseholes - where the fuck is @Bubba C? Seems like he's been in a right huff lately about something. I'm currently drawing a picture to show my concern.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Speaking of arseholes - where the fuck is @Bubba C? Seems like he's been in a right huff lately about something. I'm currently drawing a picture to show my concern.

Lets hope the stupid cunt walked in front of a bus. Not a fan.

Didn't I hear a rumour he was on "holiday" in Asia?

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure @Bubba C will be delighted to receive the sort of picture that even the most deluded of parents would refuse to put on their fridge. It'll be a huge comfort to him in the Hospice as he faces the last few days of his futile and painful battle against pancreatic cancer.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

I cannot think how men sturating these genetically modified freaks will make a dent. Men need to strangulate these cunts to have any impact, and menstrangulation would get my vote any day.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I guess "he's having his period" is as good an excuse as any from a short-of-breath teacher returning a sobbing young boy back to his parents with a bleeding arse...

I've read and re-read Decs post, and nowhere did it mention a designation between public and catholic school.  That being said, Decs is spot on.  This is bloody ridiculous (see what I did there) and it's a small problem that can sorted with regular intervals of corporal punishment and gender programming.  Little girls play with dolls, little boys break things.  Any crossing of the boundaries results in five across the eyes! 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've read and re-read Decs post, and nowhere did it mention a designation between public and catholic school.  That being said, Decs is spot on.  This is bloody ridiculous (see what I did there) and it's a small problem that can sorted with regular intervals of corporal punishment and gender programming.  Little girls play with dolls, little boys break things.  Any crossing of the boundaries results in five across the eyes! 

It really is just fucking sick, though. An agenda being pushed by twisted cunts who are very unlikely to have their own children, backed by a bunch of cunts who's only interest rests in accepting another bizarre fucking rule so they can preach political correctness to their detractors whenever they get the chance to, aimed at developing children during the most confusing period (ha ha) of their fucking lives - when they should be learning how to read and write!

Fuck knows what a mess the current generation of children are going to end up like when they turn adult - I'm sure they'll all be fucking amazing hairdressers and fingernail artists, but the cunts will make Zoolander look like a fucking genius.

Give it a few hundred years and the world will be run by the fucking Muzzies - everyone else will have died off after spending their entire lives trying to figure out what appendage goes into what hole to make babies or buying fucking Tampax. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It really is just fucking sick, though. An agenda being pushed by twisted cunts who are very unlikely to have their own children, backed by a bunch of cunts who's only interest rests in accepting another bizarre fucking rule so they can preach political correctness to their detractors whenever they get the chance to, aimed at developing children during the most confusing period (ha ha) of their fucking lives - when they should be learning how to read and write!

Fuck knows what a mess the current generation of children are going to end up like when they turn adult - I'm sure they'll all be fucking amazing hairdressers and fingernail artists, but the cunts will make Zoolander look like a fucking genius.

Give it a few hundred years and the world will be run by the fucking Muzzies - everyone else will have died off after spending their entire lives trying to figure out what appendage goes into what hole to make babies or buying fucking Tampax. 

They're all cousins, Roadie.  Inbreeding will do them in.  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've actually tried this product, and I still can't ride a bike or swim.