CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Menstruating Trannies

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

I guess its just a race to the finish at this point then.

The LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ masses VS The Inbred Horde

Nail files VS Car bombs

Yoga pants VS Burqas 

Thank fuck I'll be dead.

Sadly, it's a dead heat Roadie.  Will we die off before these cunts gain total control?  If not, do we cunts meet up for the last great act of defiance walking into their meeting places with bombs on our chests, double enders with detonating switches in them screaming Allah be praised, and FABULOUSSSSS hair before pressing the button?  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Sadly, it's a dead heat Roadie.  Will we die off before these cunts gain total control?  If not, do we cunts meet up for the last great act of defiance walking into their meeting places with bombs on our chests, double enders with detonating switches in them screaming Allah be praised, and FABULOUSSSSS hair before pressing the button?  

I'll probably be too fucked up to speak by that point, Wiz - but I'll still do my part:

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

My son hasn't menstruated this month, do you think that means he's pregnant? 🤔

You may have to go in with your fist to adjust the nipper's Dutch Cap n' Coil. 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure @Bubba C will be delighted to receive the sort of picture that even the most deluded of parents would refuse to put on their fridge. It'll be a huge comfort to him in the Hospice as he faces the last few days of his futile and painful battle against pancreatic cancer.

Hopefully this will have him back on his feet in no time:

bubba1_by_roadkill369_dcurffd-fullview.j

Cheer up, @Bubba C!

• Like 1

Got a prostate?

You're a fucking bloke in a frock.

Not got a prostate?

You're an aesthetically unpleasing woman with a penchant for short hair, Dr Martens, Fred Perry tops and probably had a moustache anyway.

Here endeth the lesson.

It's time these snowflakes fucked off and dropped dead.

Cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Got a prostate?

Not got a prostate?

You're an aesthetically unpleasing woman with a penchant for short hair, Dr Martens, Fred Perry tops and probably had a moustache anyway.

Here endeth the lesson.

Cunts.

At the very least dropped into a lava field.  

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Otherwise known as strangle wanking you dirty minded cunt

Of all things, I never had you down as being one the ten Mahavidyas, Lakshmi, spouse of Vishnu, you four-armed freak.  

13 hours ago, Rev said:

Got a prostate?

Not got a prostate?

Here endeth the lesson.

Cunts.

While I rather like your binary view of the world, Rev, how about men who’ve had a radical prostatectomy to stop themselves developing spinal mets? Do they lose their man label privileges as well as the ability to wear white trousers or sustain erection? Perhaps a past-tense clause needs adding? 

If only we had an in-house expert on prostate cancer to answer these tricky points.....

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Rev said:

Got a prostate?

Not got a prostate?

Here endeth the lesson.

Cunts.

Noel Tidings & Felicitations, Magi Rev...  There's but one way and one way only for men's treating Transgenderoids, and that's for all men to treat them with Ricin.