CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Menstruating Trannies

Decimus

Trannie update.

They have now employed one to work at the M&S shop at Norwich railway station. I'm not sure why, you wouldn't let someone come to work dressed up as a panto horse, so why let a bloke tuck his cock into a skirt and scare all the normal customers?

This cunt is hardly inconspicuous at 6'5 either. I felt like Sophie from the BFG when it's massive fucking hand loomed over me at the self-service checkout.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Trannie update.

They have now employed one to work at the M&S shop at Norwich railway station. I'm not sure why, you wouldn't let someone come to work dressed up as a panto horse, so why let a bloke tuck his cock into a skirt and scare all the normal customers?

This cunt is hardly inconspicuous at 6'5 either. I felt like Sophie from the BFG when it's massive fucking hand loomed over me at the self-service checkout.

So you are admitting that you are a dwarf .. are you working as an elf in Santa's grotto?

14 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

So you are admitting that you are a dwarf .. are you working as an elf in Santa's grotto?

As one of these freaks yourself, you have a vested interest in normalising any "woman" who is over six feet tall.

I'm afraid that is never going to happen and you'll always stand out, no matter how hard you try to coquettishly  hide your size 12 feet underneath your Jacamo tranny range dress.

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As one of these freaks yourself, you have a vested interest in normalising any "woman" who is over six feet tall.

I'm afraid that is never going to happen and you'll always stand out, no matter how hard you try to coquettishly  hide your size 12 feet underneath your Jacamo tranny range dress.

I'm 5' 5", three feet taller than you I know but I can live with that .. do you have unusually "pointy" ears?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

With an abundance of class and sophistication, you omitted his penchant for Jaime Gumb/Buffalo Bill tucking behaviours, to say nothing of "doing things with his skin..."  

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've also now got Wiz clinging to you like a horse tick.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Trannie update.

What was the cunt serving. Mince pies & Camp coffee?

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Trannie update.

I saw one in Primark in town the other day. It was trying its hardest to look inconspicuous as it browsed through the women's lingerie section, but the chiselled jaw and pronounced brow gave it away. I tried to impose dominance by huffing the nearest lace thong whilst not braking eye contact with the creature, but it just smiled at me and did the same thing. The cunts are getting braver... 

On 12/18/2018 at 12:52 PM, Roadkill said:

Speaking of arseholes - where the fuck is @Bubba C? Seems like he's been in a right huff lately about something. I'm currently drawing a picture to show my concern.

On 12/18/2018 at 1:06 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure @Bubba C will be delighted to receive the sort of picture that even the most deluded of parents would refuse to put on their fridge. It'll be a huge comfort to him in the Hospice as he faces the last few days of his futile and painful battle against pancreatic cancer.

Name-dropping virgins. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Put your fucking sheep down, Bubba. You've missed a literal cascade of retarded newbies to tell to fuck off.

He's meticulous in caring for his sheep, Roadie.  He puts them back into the refrigeration unit upon finishing his disturbing acts of self gratification on them.  

15 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

What are your thoughts about cunts who have plastic lenses put in their eye balls?

9 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I've had both of them done.

I imagine that with your catheter, collostomy bag, G.I. Joe eyes and fake tranny tits, you've got more plastic inside your rancid old cadaver than the interior of an Austin Allegro

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Put your fucking sheep down, Bubba. You've missed a literal cascade of retarded newbies to tell to fuck off.

Patience, little man. Patience. Bubba sees all. Bubba knows all. 

The metaphor he is this: Drago is the newbies, the chinless whelks and the sideline creeps (Wiz).  I am Rocky. In my own good time, I’m going to fucking destroy each and every one of them. 

The bald black fella who you only ever see from the waist up is @Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Patience, little man. Patience. Bubba sees all. Bubba knows all. 

The metaphor he is this: Drago is the newbies, the chinless whelks and the sideline creeps (Wiz).  I am Rocky. In my own good time, I’m going to fucking destroy each and every one of them. 

The bald black fella who you only ever see from the waist up is @Drew P Pissflaps

You've been away long enough, probably practicing your punching skills on scooter bound invalids and women.  You couldn't destroy a wet paper bag with a razor, you stupid fucking cunt.

Make another hasty departure and this time don't come back.  ...is-a-cunt or mocking shop need imbeciles such as yourself.  

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You've been away long enough, probably practicing your punching skills on scooter bound invalids and women.  You couldn't destroy a wet paper bag with a razor, you stupid fucking cunt.

Make another hasty departure and this time don't come back.  ...is-a-cunt or mocking shop need imbeciles such as yourself.  

I was browsing that the other day. Most soulless little safe space on the web to have the word "cunt" in the name - not one user calling another a spacker or telling them to drink bleach. I reckon its Rick_B's personal site. I was banished from the Shop for reasons still not entirely clear to me, but they seemed like an alright bunch when I was on there - bit paranoid though.