CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Menstruating Trannies

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was browsing that the other day. Most soulless little safe space on the web to have the word "cunt" in the name - not one user calling another a spacker or telling them to drink bleach. I reckon its Rick_B's personal site. I was banished from the Shop for reasons still not entirely clear to me, but they seemed like an alright bunch when I was on there - bit paranoid though.

They are the core group of punters from an old site called Don't Start Me Off....or DSMO (Dismal)  They had a go at Mary Beard that crossed a few legal boundaries that ended in their internet termination.  They stayed in their dark recesses for a bit, tried to come back here, and Roops promptly fucked them off.  Now they keep their drapes and blinds closed at all times so nobody can see in (probably for purposes of grassing them up because are a lot of degenerate cunts).  Sadly, I believe that is Snatch, MikeD, and some of our former punters went.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They are the core group of punters from an old site called Don't Start Me Off....or DSMO (Dismal)  They had a go at Mary Beard that crossed a few legal boundaries that ended in their internet termination.  They stayed in their dark recesses for a bit, tried to come back here, and Roops promptly fucked them off.  Now they keep their drapes and blinds closed at all times so nobody can see in (probably for purposes of grassing them up because are a lot of degenerate cunts).  Sadly, I believe that is Snatch, MikeD, and some of our former punters went.  

I liked Gong Farmer though. And it was/is his site. 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why the fuck would you have to go beyond the boundaries of the law to make fun out of Mary fucking Beard? I mean, look at her.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked Gong Farmer though. And it was/is his site. 

I do miss Gongers. As that lot goes he was best of them.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why the fuck would you have to go beyond the boundaries of the law to make fun out of Mary fucking Beard? I mean, look at her.

They managed to find a way to get themselves shut down, Roadie.  They pursued her onto her social media pages and continued the venomous vitriol from their pages onto her own.  She managed to find out who they were, where they were, and got the better of them.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

They managed to find a way to get themselves shut down, Roadie.  They pursued her onto her social media pages and continued the venomous vitriol from their pages onto her own.  She managed to find out who they were, where they were, and got the better of them.  

Gong was a proper gent - hope he's doing well.

Yeah, don't agree with following her onto social media -  call her a cunt if you please, but don't be such a spastic to think people give a shit what you think outside of the forum calling her a cunt. Public figures can always expect a bit of shit talking behind their backs, but hanging it out to dry on sites that don't have the same rules is just retarded to the point of suicidal - what the fuck did they expect would happen?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Gong was a proper gent - hope he's doing well.

Yeah, don't agree with following her onto social media -  call her a cunt if you please, but don't be such a spastic to think people give a shit what you think outside of the forum calling her a cunt. Public figures can always expect a bit of shit talking behind their backs, but hanging it out to dry on sites that don't have the same rules is just retarded to the point of suicidal - what the fuck did they expect would happen?  

Richard "Ricardo" White was the main culprit, and he actually got his gob in the papers over it.  Sad fat slobby fucking cunt.  He didn't just call her names, he was threatening her.  If it had only been name calling, they probably would have been ignored....it was when the threatening behaviour followed her into her own social media that action became necessary.  They played a large part in the forming of the no multi rule and no vendettas.  Roops had to do the "wet" work .  She dispatched the lot with extreme prejudice after an impressive beating of the wits.   That's why, even if I disagree with her, I don't make an effort to take the piss, for my money, she's earned and deserves more.  

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Richard "Ricardo" White was the main culprit, and he actually got his gob in the papers over it.  Sad fat slobby fucking cunt.  He didn't just call her names, he was threatening her.  If it had only been name calling, they probably would have been ignored....it was when the threatening behaviour followed her into her own social media that action became necessary.  They played a large part in the forming of the no multi rule and no vendettas.  Roops had to do the "wet" work .  She dispatched the lot with extreme prejudice after an impressive beating of the wits.   That's why, even if I disagree with her, I don't make an effort to take the piss, for my money, she's earned and deserves more.  

Unbearable. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Unbearable. 

Nobody is forcing you to stay, as a matter of fact, you have been instructed, encouraged, cheered, emboldened, vitalized, invigorated, and stimulated to kill yourself.  

Don't procrastinate any longer you miserable heap of greasy greek shit.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank will be spending a traditional family Christmas with me. Finest wines, roast goose, and presents under the tree. 

That selection of latex cast elephant trunk double enders and the industrial vat of fisting butter finally arrived?  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Nobody is forcing you to stay, as a matter of fact, you have been instructed, encouraged, cheered, emboldened, vitalized, invigorated, and stimulated to kill yourself.  

Don't procrastinate any longer you miserable heap of greasy greek shit.  

Its sad, Wiz. He used to be the best on here. 

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am telling you that in Brighton, next to where I live they are poofs not pooves!

Don't try to distance yourself from this hive of arse buggering felchers Alf. Surely there's something you can do about them? Invite punkers down for a weekend to spread his several strains of bad AIDS...

19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think there's only 3 real people on this site Wiz and I'm fairly sure we're not one of them.

Right?

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't try to distance yourself from this hive of arse buggering felchers Alf. Surely there's something you can do about them? Invite punkers down for a weekend to spread his several strains of bad AIDS...

He has a regular suite booked at the Grand Hotel.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Certainly not.  I have got him a pair of hand crafted leg calipers, and Mme W. has knitted him a cancer resistant wig.  Fuck off.

From the Michael Jackson estate?  May we test the flame resistance qualities?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I think there's only 3 real people on this site Wiz and I'm fairly sure we're not one of them.

Right?

You never fail to bring matters to an existential level.  I shall ponder this over a pint or three.