CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Thomas & Claudia Patatas.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I dunno if this pair of Neo's should be applauded or shot. Either one of the fuckers maybe what this site needs when you consider the standard of recent twats that have been drawn towards our fastidious corporation.  Peaches & Pixi Gerdolf, must be ducking for cover since Thomas & Patatas have been sent to jail (?) for naming their kid 'Adolf' in honour of their beloved Hitler, whilst a fellow Neo, named 'Vehement Nazi' stood above baby 'Adolph' whilst waving Swastika flags, chanting "Sieg Heil" and making Nazi salutes.  I'd give the pair the minimum of 5 years for the blandness of their lounge, but that's besides the point. It's their kid that I'm more concerned about. It's eyes are too far apart. 

neo-nazi-couple-who-named-baby-after-hit

Guest Wizardsleeve

He looks the sort who would allow himself to be cucked by a BBC.  The gleam in his eye as he felches that pearly stream...  

Neo's chap my arse cheeks, and I want them dead.  

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He looks the sort who would allow himself to be cucked by a BBC.  The gleam in his eye as he felches that pearly stream...  

Neo's chap my arse cheeks, and I want them dead.  

When you consider what some cunts have named their sprogs, 'Adolph' is not exactly reason enough to put it's parents on trial. Had they been found circumcising the little varmint in order to gas the poor fucker, I could perhaps see the point. Parents have done far worse to their kids than draping them with a Swastika, and they haven't received any true justice at all... I say, let the three of them get on with it, and as soon as 'Adolph' is old enough, he'll sort his parents out all right. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

When you consider what some cunts have named their sprogs, 'Adolph' is not exactly reason enough to put it's parents on trial. Had they been found circumcising the little varmint in order to gas the poor fucker, I could perhaps see the point. Parents have done far worse to their kids than draping them with a Swastika, and they haven't received any true justice at all... I say, let the three of them get on with it, and as soon as 'Adolph' is old enough, he'll sort his parents out all right. 

My sentiment isn't entirely directed at their political affiliation eaven's as much as it is that shifty fucking gay look in the blokes eyes.  I can see it now, they get a nazi carer for the baby, who will play Hitler speeches for lullabyes, as the two of them are in a three way with a huge black feller named Tyrone with a cock bigger than a hogs leg.  Just as he is finishing the job in her hollowed out cavern, he takes a single bullet behind the left ear followed immediately by a chorus of sieg heil's as the "master" of the bedsit begins clean up duty on Mrs Jabba the Hutt.  

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

My sentiment isn't entirely directed at their political affiliation eaven's as much as it is that shifty fucking gay look in the blokes eyes.  I can see it now, they get a nazi carer for the baby, who will play Hitler speeches for lullabyes, as the two of them are in a three way with a huge black feller named Tyrone with a cock bigger than a hogs leg.  Just as he is finishing the job in her hollowed out cavern, he takes a single bullet behind the left ear followed immediately by a chorus of sieg heil's as the "master" of the bedsit begins clean up duty on Mrs Jabba the Hutt.  

The bloke is obviously a cunt. He's hypocritical to his Nazi beliefs, as his Mrs is by no means Aryan, she's a Gellego- Grengo Franchute.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I dunno if this pair of Neo's should be applauded or shot. Either one of the fuckers maybe what this site needs when you consider the standard of recent twats that have been drawn towards our fastidious corporation.  Peaches & Pixi Gerdolf, must be ducking for cover since Thomas & Patatas have been sent to jail (?) for naming their kid 'Adolf' in honour of their beloved Hitler, whilst a fellow Neo, named 'Vehement Nazi' stood above baby 'Adolph' whilst waving Swastika flags, chanting "Sieg Heil" and making Nazi salutes.  I'd give the pair the minimum of 5 years for the blandness of their lounge, but that's besides the point. It's their kid that I'm more concerned about. It's eyes are too far apart. 

I bet they both voted Remain.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

There's a load of fat, dark-haired mongs in this Aryan master race isn't there?

Exactly. What's a Neo Nazi doing fathering a child with a Spaniard? 

At least we know that there will be a few male children who won't be getting a dolls house for Christmas, or requesting Tampax from their school nurse. Nazi babies are hardly an ideal societal development, but I'm more comfortable with it than the current policy of indoctrinating kids in 'right on', rainbow faggot ideology. 

Whatever happened to that Soho nail-bombing cunt. He had the right idea, before this fucking shit got a foothold.

It's tragic on so many levels

The retarded politics

The slightly quizzical 'eyes a bit too close together, altogether a bit too Michael Bolton' look

The decor

The Laura Ashley throw that matches his bodybuilders pants

The fact the poor little cunt of a child doesn't stand a chance with this pair of herberts mentoring him

The notion there are people out there who believe that 17.4 million of their countrymen went to bed on 26th June 2016 perfectly normal humans but woke up on the 27th as carbon copies of this pile of offal.

WT actual F?

Guest 'eavensabove

I'd wager that by the age of 10 years, that sprog Adolph, would have pushed Mother Patatas over the stairs banister, and Dad Adam will have discovered 666 of the little cunts scalp and will be puncturing its body with scalpels on the altar at St. Mary's Chruch.   

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least we know that there will be a few male children who won't be getting a dolls house for Christmas, or requesting Tampax from their school nurse. Nazi babies are hardly an ideal societal development, but I'm more comfortable with it than the current policy of indoctrinating kids in 'right on', rainbow faggot ideology. 

Whatever happened to that Soho nail-bombing cunt. He had the right idea, before this fucking shit got a foothold.

He was outed as a gay himself. Fuck knows what his motif was, though I guess that his ex was in the pub with another feller. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The retarded politics

The slightly quizzical 'eyes a bit too close together, altogether a bit Michael Bolton' look

The decor

The fact the poor little cunt of a child doesn't stand a chance with this pair of herberts mentoring him

The notion there are people out there who believe that 17.4 million of their countrymen went to bed on 26th June 2016 perfectly normal humans but woke up on the 27th as carbon copies of this pile of offal.

WT actual F?

Not to mention the cost of the trial. I cannot see what it is that they've done so wrong to warrant a nicking in this instance.  Unless of course they've been whacking the kids bollocks with a copy of The Tanakh. 

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The retarded politics

The slightly quizzical 'eyes a bit too close together, altogether a bit too Michael Bolton' look

The decor

WT actual F?

And worst of all - why the FUCK does he have his coat zipped up indoors?

Guest 'eavensabove

On second thoughts, I've seen Paul Daniels do this illusion before. There's a dove and a rabbit behind the cloth, but when he moves it away they've disappeared up his assistant's arse.  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And worst of all - why the FUCK does he have his coat zipped up indoors?

To disguise his next trick. There's a chimp under the jacket which he pulls from one of his sleeves.