CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Thomas & Claudia Patatas.

Guest 'eavensabove

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I don't care too much for wankers like this, they probably think they're being smart and sticking their fingers up to the elite brainwashing morons, when in reality they're making themselves look like the total dumb cunts that they are. Sure it's their kid but that kid with that name and parents like that will grow up with hatred close to it's heart (probably) Adolf is a cunts name anyway. I would just execute them and be done with it.

One of Claudia's images entitled "Infiltration". @Fender777 I reckon that you could sort this lot out in less than five seconds with your Clawdia Hammer.

large.claudia.jpg.4340fb4dca19e564e6cd26

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Apparently one person did die and another injured by right-wing nutjobs who followed the "teachings" of the proscribed hate group Thomas and Patatas belongd to.

I have a look about various articles, definitely incitement, but nothing direct.

Strange how one could be a fully paid up member of a mainstream political party, go to their conference, canvass for them or be a perspective candidate, yet when their party takes the country to war on dubious evidence and kills a million people, displaces several other millions, one can publicly support this and not face punitive action.

I have no time for these two idiots or their cause. The child's life will be tainted from the actions of the parents, but 6 years would not seem so steep if criminals like Blair and Campbell were made to account for their far greater crimes.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think the sentences handed to these two misfits are a bit steep. They haven't killed any cunt. 

Meanwhile, fuck face Anjem Choudary was involved with numerous proscribed organisation and hardly did any bird.

Probably, in the future, being a member of this site will risk a custodial sentence.

1.  My own thoughts exactly.  I cannot see what the fuck it is that they have done wrong in this instance, and why bother masking the sprog's face in the press, unless it has a moustache. 

2.  It's only a question of time. This site wont exist as it is or be 'allowed' and it's highly likely that it already is on the list as being one to remove.... Not even Roops will be able to prevent it from being tampered with... CC was even quoted in the House of Commons whilst Diane Abbott was getting stick. Have no fear Proper, we're on their radar for sure. That's why I always pull my punches with my posts...

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It wasn't the fact they named their sprog after hitler that was the issue you mad cunt, it was being part of a banned hate group and distributing propaganda.

One rule for neo nazis another for peaceful bearded chaps who bow to the east behind closed doors and closed mouths

Listen-up you four-armed strangulated wanker,  Hitler wasn't the only cunt that's been named Adolph, and none of them have been nicked for it, and if you want hateful propaganda to be brought into your argument, then read your fucking posts... Calling me a mad cunt, has hurt my feelings and ruined my Christmas if you must mind, but you don't see me issuing you and your sprog named Myra Hindley Stubbs, with a summons, do you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Apparently one person did die and another injured by right-wing nutjobs who followed the "teachings" of the proscribed hate group Thomas and Patatas belongd to.

Locking the pair up will probably have a detrimental effect in the long term. They'll be seen as Martyrs to their 'followers' and hailed as being heroes for their cause by the idiots that support their ideology.  They are barely kids themselves and the only real loser out of all this is their kid. A month of taking the pair of them to Nazi Concentration camps and showing them the horrendous footage etc. may have just brought them to their fucking senses, but locking them up has done, and will continue to give them more reasons to hate. 

48 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Locking the pair up will probably have a detrimental effect in the long term. They'll be seen as Martyrs to their 'followers' and hailed as being heroes for their cause by the idiots that support their ideology.  They are barely kids themselves and the only real loser out of all this is their kid. A month of taking the pair of them to Nazi Concentration camps and showing them the horrendous footage etc. may have just brought them to their fucking senses, but locking them up has done, and will continue to give them more reasons to hate. 

I tend to agree with this you mad cunt

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Agree. A week strapped to a board with “Philosophy of a Knife” on a slow loop would seem appropriate, even if it’s about the wrong Axis power, before the Pedantry gang ride over the horizon. 

I’d love to have seen Claudia Winklefringe reviewing that on Film 2008. Better yet, she could have been in it.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Agree. A week strapped to a board with “Philosophy of a Knife” on a slow loop would seem appropriate, even if it’s about the wrong Axis power, before the Pedantry gang ride over the horizon. 

I’d love to have seen Claudia Winklefringe reviewing that on Film 2008. Better yet, she could have been in it.

Chlamydia, what an odd ball of cunt she is, and her mother.  

4 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

One of Claudia's images entitled "Infiltration". @Fender777 I reckon that you could sort this lot out in less than five seconds with your Clawdia Hammer.

large.claudia.jpg.4340fb4dca19e564e6cd26

I mentioned this earlier. So if you want your annual Einzatsgruppen murder squad reenactment recorded for prosperity, young Patatas is the one to contact. 

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reptile, you're like The Corner's version of a bottle of Cinzano Bianco.

Hanging around long past the point that your welcome has run out, impossible to get rid of and absolutely no cunt likes you. Unfortunately, like a bottle of Cinzano, you're probably guaranteed to still be knocking about in July.

Fuck off.

Hi Decibel! i see you're featured in the "these cunts" nomination you latte drinking, cardigan wearing, man bun sporting homo.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I first joined up here, I suggested he change his name to Decimal, but ultimately, there was no point.

I see what you did there!

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

In a real life combat situation they would fall at the first hurdle. I know a few people who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. As one said the last thing you need is a fanatic as they tend to be too slow. In close combat you need to take out or disable your enemy within 5 seconds which means having the upper hand within three seconds, anything longer and you are probably dead.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

In a real life combat situation they would fall at the first hurdle. I know a few people who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. As one said the last thing you need is a fanatic as they tend to be too slow. In close combat you need to take out or disable your enemy within 5 seconds which means having the upper hand within three seconds, anything longer and you are probably dead.

What with your split-seconds reactions, have you considered signing-up?