CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

48 Hours Of Cunts

Guest Dr Clusterfuck

Guest Dr Clusterfuck

What the absolute fuck is going on .

• Failed Manager - José Mourinho an egotistical wank puffin of modern football. Sacked after 3 years for piss poor results and shit man management.In what other job would you be rewarded for failure with a pay off of between £15 - £18 million ?
  • Turkeygate - A gathering of Vegan cunts decend upon Waitrose to stop people buying Turkeys !  I don't complain about these fuck nuggets not working or smoking or eating my bastard hedge row.  So who gives them the right to complain about me eating turkey or meat. I bet it looked like a scent from Shaun of the dead with all those pale complexions. 
  • Knighthoods - Alastair Cook is to receive a knighthood. Ride a bike , paddle a boat or play bat and ball. These fucking knighthoods are given away like kiddies sweets at a Jimmy Saville party.
  • UK Politics - What an absolute fucking mess (this has been well covered already)

You really couldn't make this shit up.

10 minutes ago, Dr Clusterfuck said:

Oh the fucking grammar police are all over --wwwwwwwwwooooooooooo

Despite the fact that you are undoubtedly intellectually-subnormal, this was a decent attempt at a rookie nomination.

Don't take Drew's criticism to heart. Most people on here won't care that you are about as illiterate as the bastard love child of Harvey Price and Rin Tin Tin. But that's because most people on here are stupid fucking cunts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite the fact that you are undoubtedly intellectually-subnormal, this was a decent attempt at a rookie nomination.

Don't take Drew's criticism to heart. Most people on here won't care that you are about as illiterate as the bastard love child of Harvey Price and Rin Tin Tin. But that's because most people on here are stupid fucking cunts.

Fucking hell.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is no way to treat a newbie Deco. The ritual humiliation and abuse of the fagging system has served us well over the years. It filters out losers (Rothers) and tips the weak over into taking their own life (Frank), leaving tougher cunts to strengthen the gene pool.

Your revisionism is gay

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr Clusterfuck said:

• Failed Manager - José Mourinho an egotistical wank puffin of modern football. Sacked after 3 years for piss poor results and shit man management.In what other job would you be rewarded for failure with a pay off of between £15 - £18 million ?
  • Turkeygate - A gathering of Vegan cunts decend upon Waitrose to stop people buying Turkeys !  I don't complain about these fuck nuggets not working or smoking or eating my bastard hedge row.  So who gives them the right to complain about me eating turkey or meat. I bet it looked like a scent from Shaun of the dead with all those pale complexions. 
  • Knighthoods - Alastair Cook is to receive a knighthood. Ride a bike , paddle a boat or play bat and ball. These fucking knighthoods are given away like kiddies sweets at a Jimmy Saville party.
  • UK Politics - What an absolute fucking mess (this has been well covered already)

@sean5302 .. welcome back ;)

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Dr Clusterfuck said:

International Finance and banking?  

58 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is no way to treat a newbie Deco. The ritual humiliation and abuse of the fagging system has served us well over the years. It filters out losers (Rothers) and tips the weak over into taking their own life (Frank), leaving tougher cunts to strengthen the gene pool.

Your revisionism is gay

I'm all for the beasting of newbies, you little Fokker flying cunt.

However, after the atrocities committed by Kunte Kinte, Mike Hunt and that other fucking idiot who thought that wrestling was real, I think that it's our civic duty to encourage participation from spastics who have decided to dip their toes for the first time.

No one is denying that Clusterfuck is absolutely fucking awful, but compared to the rest of the class of December 2018, he's a veritable übermensch.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm all for the beasting of newbies, you little Fokker flying cunt.

However, after the atrocities committed by Kunte Kinte, Mike Hunt and that other fucking idiot who thought that wrestling was real, I think that it's our civic duty to encourage participation from spastics who have decided to dip their toes for the first time.

No one is denying that Clusterfuck is absolutely fucking awful, but compared to the rest of the class of December 2018, he's a veritable übermensch.

well that's alright then

Guest Ollyboro

Mourinho's best option would be to get away from it all. Disappear to somewhere in Portugal. I'd shoehorn a gag about the McCanns, but it'd get pulled. The Manchester connection could have opened up a Keith Bennett double-header, but there you go.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He only set out to walk to Heidelberg. The cunt was more fucked up than Forrest Gump.

Don't think for a moment your shameless manipulation of the dullard for likes has escaped my eye!