CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

48 Hours Of Cunts

Guest Dr Clusterfuck

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Eric whoring himself eh Wiz?

Him and his frouzy cling ons should be recycled

I wouldn't say whoring, Ratters.  Whoring implies a street walker approach; the proverbial bull in a china shop.  Eric is using a degree of upscale class and Chess master gamery to twist and maneuver poor pen to surrender his like allotment.  The kicking is that he gives none in return to the spacky fucking mong. 

On 12/18/2018 at 8:25 PM, Dr Clusterfuck said:

What the absolute fuck is going on .

• Failed Manager - José Mourinho an egotistical wank puffin of modern football. Sacked after 3 years for piss poor results and shit man management.In what other job would you be rewarded for failure with a pay off of between £15 - £18 million ?
  • Turkeygate - A gathering of Vegan cunts decend upon Waitrose to stop people buying Turkeys !  I don't complain about these fuck nuggets not working or smoking or eating my bastard hedge row.  So who gives them the right to complain about me eating turkey or meat. I bet it looked like a scent from Shaun of the dead with all those pale complexions. 
  • Knighthoods - Alastair Cook is to receive a knighthood. Ride a bike , paddle a boat or play bat and ball. These fucking knighthoods are given away like kiddies sweets at a Jimmy Saville party.
  • UK Politics - What an absolute fucking mess (this has been well covered already)

You really couldn't make this shit up.

Fuck off Moanrihnio got £24 million.   Shame I wanted him to stay for another 5 years.   Man city season ticket holder.

Turkeygate.  Hardly news, fucking nothing story on Look North at 6

Knighthoods.   Any and every cunt gets one if they have done charity.   Who gives a fuck about them.  First thing I would abolish.

UK Politics.   I think it’s rather good.  People are engaged with it, talking about it.  Immigrants are shitting themselves they will be deported.  What’s not to like.

4 out of 10 for trying.    Try and demonstrate and end with WHY you feel your Nom is a cunt.  

Keep going

or fuck off

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd pay to see that shit Pecky

On a related note, my brother (brother pecker) has visited Israel a few times. He says it's a pretty cool place with lots of hot looking chicks with M4s knocking about. I've given it serious thought for a winter mountain biking destination to get away from the endless mud and rain, plus there's tons of wildlife and it's a great wintering spot for many bird species. However, it's full of Jews.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Ollyboro, I've just removed another comment of yours. You seem determined to include children with learning difficulties into the discourse, what's more you describe them in disparaging terms. Its shit like that can brings unwelcome attention to the site.

Does that mean every comment about Pen, Albert and Frank are destined for removal?  Just curious.  

I'm not entirely sure why football is referenced in this thread. It's not a bona fide cunt's game. It is unfortunately, a pastime singularly adopted by screaming absolute fucking homosexuals and followed by fat homosexuals and cross-dressers.

Newbies should of course be systematically eviscerated, if only to test their mettle and worthiness to be considered for membership in this much revered hall of appalling and dysfunctional bastards. The quality-resistant hopefuls can fuck off and drop dead.

Can some cunt gift-wrap a naked and oiled @Mrs Roopsfor my Christmas, while I contemplate my next wank?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm not entirely sure why football is referenced in this thread. It's not a bona fide cunt's game. It is unfortunately, a pastime singularly adopted by screaming absolute fucking homosexuals and followed by fat homosexuals and cross-dressers.

Newbies should of course be systematically eviscerated, if only to test their mettle and worthiness to be considered for membership in this much revered hall of appalling and dysfunctional bastards. The quality-resistant hopefuls can fuck off and drop dead.

Can some cunt gift-wrap a naked and oiled @Mrs Roopsfor my Christmas, while I contemplate my next wank?

Roadkill can sort you out an artists impression, depicting the flame-haired Welsh temptress you so desire. He can work to order, so anything you fancy really, sublime and demure, full frontal, or full on action with a pound of utterly butterly and a trio of Shetland ponies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Roadkill can sort you out an artists impression, depicting the flame-haired Welsh temptress you so desire. He can work to order, so anything you fancy really, sublime and demure, full frontal, or full on action with a pound of utterly butterly and a trio of Shetland ponies.

Fuck that, Eric. Roops is too good at this business stuff - she'd probably pull the character rights out from under my feet and draw up some long, complicated contract that ends up with me living in a cage at the foot of her bed and drawing for Smarties when she lives off the money from the commissions.

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck that, Eric. Roops is too good at this business stuff - she'd probably pull the character rights out from under my feet and draw up some long, complicated contract that ends up with me living in a cage at the foot of her bed and drawing for Smarties when she lives off the money from the commissions.

Vinyl iron on transfers, Roadie.  Sell those and the best of cunts iron them onto a shirt and make it our own hi viz vest thingy.  

On 12/18/2018 at 8:25 PM, Dr Clusterfuck said:

Knighthoods - Alastair Cook is to receive a knighthood. Ride a bike , paddle a boat or play bat and ball. These fucking knighthoods are given away like kiddies sweets at a Jimmy Saville party.

For one thing, I'm sure he's already dead.

And for another, I loved those Letters From America. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry, Wiz. It sounded like a good idea at first, but then the high viz vest part just reminded me of the fucking French. 

Whatever the French can bugger, the English can make magnificent.  The movement needs your touch of class and elegance. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Vinyl iron on transfers, Roadie.  Sell those and the best of cunts iron them onto a shirt and make it our own hi viz vest thingy.  

Wiz, I just gave you a like on another thread because you made me laugh. I wasn't thinking and it's put you in top spot above me on the leaderboard. 

I feel a right cunt now.

At least pretend to feel guilty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wiz, I just gave you a like on another thread because you made me laugh. I wasn't thinking and it's put you in top spot above me on the leaderboard. 

I feel a right cunt now.

I've given wiz another like eric, partly because of this post and partly because you're a fucking doorman. What do you think about that? 😁

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I feel a right cunt now.

Fucking hell Eric, why did you tell me that.  You know very well my survival rests in knowing that I'm a total bore and the worst on here.  I don't think I can handle the stress of this.