CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

4 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

He would never have got into your funeral parlour would he?

Obviously being of slightly browner shade than us normal humans and therefore not as fluent in the native tongue of the civilised world, he has without doubt, as a welcome and indisputable asset to our historically safe and welcoming country mistaken funeral parlour for massage parlour. Therefore in my opinion he should be entitled to  a massive compensation payout, televised apology from HRH and Theresa and possibly a benefit concert at Wembley. If he’s happy to let the matter drop then we should consider it a lucky escape and learn from the experience. Oh and apparently the Lib Dem’s have suspended him for the maximum 7 days for a first offence. If that doesn’t teach him a lesson then I’m a cunt, and we all know that’s not true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Obviously being of slightly browner shade than us normal humans and therefore not as fluent in the native tongue of the civilised world, he has without doubt, as a welcome and indisputable asset to our historically safe and welcoming country mistaken funeral parlour for massage parlour. Therefore in my opinion he should be entitled to  a massive compensation payout, televised apology from HRH and Theresa and possibly a benefit concert at Wembley. If he’s happy to let the matter drop then we should consider it a lucky escape and learn from the experience. Oh and apparently the Lib Dem’s have suspended him for the maximum 7 days for a first offence. If that doesn’t teach him a lesson then I’m a cunt, and we all know that’s not true.

That's more like it. Fucking spot on.

Just read that all this happened during a drug fuelled psychosis.So that’s why they won’t serve me at my local Co-Op since New Year’s Eve. Mind you I did overdo it on the spice and Lambrusco that night. Suppose I should pop down there in the morning and pretend I’m sorry. What a cunt this year has turned out already. I had such high hopes for it. Still next year I’m gonna party like it’s 1999. My mum always told me don’t go out and get bang on it without your stethoscope. How right she was

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, that's Hindus. Most of those cunts are alright actually. They don't fucking come here hating everyone, and immediately go out shouting, stabbing cunts, running cunts over, blowing up cunts or raping kids. 

I know mate.Thats the peaceful cunts doing all that. Grafters if nothing else

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Maybe he was just relaxing by laying back and opening up a cold one 

A few tickets still left 

Guest Bill Stickers

Can someone point me to the bit in the Quran that says Muslims should have sex with the dead?

Sounds like drug induced psychosis or sexual deviancy. Not sure how it’s related to his religion. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Can someone point me to the bit in the Quran that says Muslims should have sex with the dead?

Sounds like drug induced psychosis or sexual deviancy. Not sure how it’s related to his religion. 

Shall we use the fact that mein Koran encourages rape and paedophilia as a starting point?

On 19/12/2018 at 17:33, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe he just mistook the shroud for a burqa, the sewn-up vagina for FGM, and the complete lack of any response from the corpse as the normal response of the  know-your-place Muslim bride? After all, its what the fucking savages are used to.

On 19/12/2018 at 17:39, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder how many fridges he had to open before he found one with no pubes.

Now, this is why I waste so much of my time on here. Good work lads 👍👍

Now business as usual, fuck off, drink bleach, lol, etc etc... 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It's on the back page of a fifth edition in the Stockport library. Monumental scrawled it there in crayon shortly after jizzing over all the Enid Blyton books.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Shall we use the fact that mein Koran encourages rape and paedophilia as a starting point?

It’s not a great starting point, as it’s got fuck all to do with shagging the dead.

Do you want to quit while you’re only quite far behind, you blithering idiot?