CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

I should think so too! What self respecting alpha male wouldn’t be watching the rugby? I’m suprised you felt the need to explain. 

He's a fucking spacker, he needs everything explained or he will soil himself. What's your excuse?

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

He's a fucking spacker, he needs everything explained or he will soil himself. What's your excuse?

You’re so alpha, everyone is really impressed.

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Another super alpha comment. 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

I excitedly await any minute being called a soy boy and/or cuck by our highly predictable resident alpha supremo 

If the shoe fits and all that.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck me, this is tedious. To challenge cunts corner's self proclaimed top dog is akin to, at the very least, self harm if not full blown suicide.

CGAS you are coming over a bit like a hungry dog howling outside the butchers, you know you will get a kicking, but you still wait there.

large.6dd54b3e5f9dae97a21f1f845016080e.jpg.87f03da5aaa76d50ca179fc65ae4effa.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

If the shoe fits and all that.

Fit what? Your spindly size 4 soles?

You know what they say about small feet?

”They play the alpha online to compensate”.

38 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Fuck me, this is tedious. To challenge cunts corner's self top dog is akin to, at the very least, self harm if not full blown suicide.

CGAS you are coming over a bit like a hungry dog howling outside the butchers, you know you will get a kicking, but you still wait there.

large.6dd54b3e5f9dae97a21f1f845016080e.jpg.87f03da5aaa76d50ca179fc65ae4effa.jpg

Bill's back, you'd do well not to forget it.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's done it so many times how many chances does he have? 

Don't get me banned as well. I'm already on a Approved Order.  I'm trying to lay low, to coin a phrase. 

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The general consensus is that the marriage was consummated when she was 9 and I referred to Islamic teaching, not the Koran specifically, so shut the fuck up!

The "general consensus" is conveniently unattributable but in this case I suspect this is an otherwise random comment seized upon by NF/EDL types used as definitive evidence to support the islamophobic narrative. I was intrigued to read that you were quoting from Islamic teaching, which as you know comprises of five main teachings agreed by all branches of the Islamic faith. I was wondering whereabouts was Aisha's age mentioned in the teachings of Shahada, Salah, Zakat, Sawm and Hajj? I'll give you a clue - it was none of them, 'cos not for the first time you're talking through your arse. Know one really knows at what age Aisha was married or when the marriage was consummated. What is accepted that Aisha married young and consummation took place after her first period - a common practise across the known world of arranged marriages and where life expectancy was low compared to modern times.

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The "general consensus" is conveniently unattributable but in this case I suspect this is an otherwise random comment seized upon by NF/EDL types used as definitive evidence to support the islamophobic narrative. I was intrigued to read that you were quoting from Islamic teaching, which as you know comprises of five main teachings agreed by all branches of the Islamic faith. I was wondering whereabouts was Aisha's age mentioned in the teachings of Shahada, Salah, Zakat, Sawm and Hajj? I'll give you a clue - it was none of them, 'cos not for the first time you're talking through your arse. Know one really knows at what age Aisha was married or when the marriage was consummated. What is accepted that Aisha married young and consummation took place after her first period - a common practise across the known world of arranged marriages and where life expectancy was low compared to modern times.

Have people forgot that some of the Kings and Queens of England were married at around 10 years of age and the that age of consent for girls in England & Wales was 12 until around 1850.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’re so alpha, everyone is really impressed.

I'm not.  I think he's a complete and utter fucking mong, and I hope he dies, horribly.

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The "general consensus" is conveniently attributable but in this case I suspect this is an otherwise random comment seized upon by NF/EDL types used as definitive evidence to support the islamophobic narrative. I was intrigued to read that you were quoting from Islamic teaching, which as you know comprises of five main teachings agreed by all branches of the Islamic faith. I was wondering whereabouts was Aisha's age mentioned in the teachings of Shahada, Salah, Zakat, Sawm and Hajj? I'll give you a clue - it was none of them, 'cos not for the first time you're talking through your arse. Know one really knows at what age Aisha was married or when the marriage was consummated. What is accepted that Aisha married young and consummation took place after her first period - a common practise across the known world of arranged marriages and where life expectancy was low compared to modern times.

Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234) you lying fucking cunt. The words of Aisha herself!

Please stop using your multi accounts to big yourself up. It's pathetic!

27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not.  I think he's a complete and utter fucking mong, and I hope he dies, horribly.

The psychological scars that I've inflicted on you are plain to see. Your howls of pain and anger are music to my ears.