CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The BBC have tried to bury this in local news no doubt in an attempt to hide yet more depravity from the religion of peace. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46622182

I notice that they are immediately trying to excuse the filthy savage by playing the mental health card. No doubt it will be put down to him 'having a sexual emergency' due to a shortage of 11 year old girls and goats.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I notice that they are immediately trying to excuse the filthy savage by playing the mental health card. No doubt it will be put down to him 'having a sexual emergency' due to a shortage of 11 year old girls and goats.

I noted the mental health angle being pushed myself but as I'm of the opinion that everyone who follows a dark age death cult must be mentally ill, I chose not to discriminate.

Maybe he just mistook the shroud for a burqa, the sewn-up vagina for FGM, and the complete lack of any response from the corpse as the normal response of the  know-your-place Muslim bride? After all, its what the fucking savages are used to.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe he just mistook the shroud for a burqa, the sewn-up vagina for FGM, and the complete lack of any response from the corpse as the normal response of the  know-your-place Muslim bride? After all, its what the fucking savages are used to.

I wonder how many fridges he had to open before he found one with no pubes.

• Like 3

A couple of questions about the news article. It doesn't say if the corpses are male or female and as a normal heterosexual male I can just about forgive a rogering of a female corpse, but a male corpse?, well that's just fucking sick. and, does he also have a middle name that begins with a 'k'?, the fucking racist weirdo.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A couple of questions about the news article. It doesn't say if the corpses are male or female and as a normal heterosexual male I can just about forgive a rogering of a female corpse, but a male corpse?, 

FUCKING HELL !!!

Welcome to the corner Count Dracula. 🧛‍♂️

23 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The BBC have tried to bury this in local news no doubt in an attempt to hide yet more depravity from the religion of peace. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46622182

Fucking the dead at a Co-op undertakers....

How appalling.He might at least have chosen a more upmarket funeral parlour.

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If it’s the coop funeral directors they might be council house people he was fucking.  Terrifying thought.

On 12/19/2018 at 4:29 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

This story would never reach the top slot on the BBC.    They are so desperate to give only good PR to the “peacefuls”. It’s fucking sick they hide this shit away on local news or the 56th page of the BBC web page, just after the Scottish football results and other shit no one reads.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

This story would never reach the top slot on the BBC.    They are so desperate to give only good PR to the “peacefuls”. It’s fucking sick they hide this shit away on local news or the 56th page of the BBC web page, just after the Scottish football results and other shit no one reads.

He nearly got away with it, but some rotten cunt split on him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Words of experience if ever there was.

Fuck off, you disturbed fucking cunt.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The copse may have been from West Africa and riddled with Ebola and AIDS.

Hopefully the chap wore a condom.

Hopefully you didn't and that nagging cough is more than just a cough.

Please die. 

• 1 month later...

A burglar who had sex with a corpse after breaking into a funeral parlour has been jailed for six years.

Kasim Khuram, 23, had sex with a woman's body after lifting the lids of coffins at the Co-Operative undertakers in Walsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, on 11 November.

Khuram disturbed nine coffins during a drug-induced psychosis.

Sentencing at Birmingham Crown Court, Judge Melbourne Inman QC said the crimes "offend all human sensitivity". 

"I am not aware of - and nor have I been able to find - any similar case. It would be difficult to think of a greater depravation of the dignity of the dead," he said. 

Lol.

On 19/12/2018 at 16:29, Eric Cuntman said:

It is not national news though is it? ,, I understand that the bodies concerned were local to the offender.