CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

28 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s not a great starting point, as it’s got fuck all to do with shagging the dead.

Do you want to quit while you’re only quite far behind, you blithering idiot?

So just to clarify, you don't regard rape and paedophilia as deviant behaviour?

26 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Steady there Bill - process with caution. CGAS is a force to be reckoned with. Just ask @Mrs Roops.

You've obviously learned something after the multiple bitchslappings I've given you. Well done!

As for Roops, she couldn't hack the pace and won't come out to play anymore. That's the difference between an alpha male and bumboy sycophants like yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So just to clarify, you don't regard rape and paedophilia as deviant behaviour?

I do indeed regard them as deviant behaviour.

I still don’t understand though why a connection has been made between necrophilia and Islam? 

What you’re now trying to engage in is called whataboutism. It’s a very poor debating tactic. 

Guest Mungo Spudd

Kasim Khuram actually doesn't need cunting. When everybody in the world knows for sure that you a cunt, then he really doesn't need a cunting from us.  The BBC do indeed need a cunting due to blah blah blah the usual shit.

Our job is to highlight hitherto unnoticed cunts.

And as a relative newb, I have to ask....are we "in the corner" , "at the corner", or "on the corner" ?????

Just now, Mungo Spudd said:

Kasim Khuram actually doesn't need cunting. When everybody in the world knows for sure that you a cunt, then he really doesn't need a cunting from us.  The BBC do indeed need a cunting due to blah blah blah the usual shit.

Our job is to highlight hitherto unnoticed cunts.

And as a relative newb, I have to ask....are we "in the corner" , "at the corner", or "on the corner" ?????

I think it's best that you sit this one out, you stupid little cunt.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I do indeed regard them as deviant behaviour.

I still don’t understand though why a connection has been made between necrophilia and Islam? 

What you’re now trying to engage in is called whataboutism. It’s a very poor debating tactic. 

Not at all. Several eminent criminologists and at least one former Home Secretary have made the case that there are disproportionate levels of deviant sexual attitudes among Muslim men.The mass rape of young non muslim girls in Rotherham, Telford and Dewsbury are well documented as is the lack of remorse of the perpetrators. If that isn't enough for you, how about the New Years Eve rapefest in Cologne a couple of years ago. They didn't even bother to act discreetly. 

7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Not at all. Several eminent criminologists and at least one former Home Secretary have made the case that there are disproportionate levels of deviant sexual attitudes among Muslim men.The mass rape of young non muslim girls in Rotherham, Telford and Dewsbury are well documented as is the lack of remorse of the perpetrators. If that isn't enough for you, how about the New Years Eve rapefest in Cologne a couple of years ago. They didn't even bother to act discreetly. 

Cos a discreet rapist is much more  easy to accommodate in a civilised country. Discretion classes should be compulsory for all peaceful Brown cavemen.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

That’s all very interesting. I don’t see what it has to do with justifying immediately linking this man’s faith to him committing necrophilia.  

13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

That’s all very interesting. I don’t see what it has to do with justifying immediately linking this man’s faith to him committing necrophilia.  

Are you just fucking thick or is English your fifth language. I REFER YOU TO MY PREVIOUS COMMENT!!

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

Are you just fucking thick or is English your fifth language. I REFER YOU TO MY PREVIOUS COMMENT!!

The one that has noting to do with shagging dead people specifically?

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You've obviously learned something after the multiple bitchslappings I've given you. Well done!

As for Roops, she couldn't hack the pace and won't come out to play anymore. That's the difference between an alpha male and bumboy sycophants like yourself.

So, what’s our resident alpha up to today then? Anything exciting? 

11 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

So, what’s our resident alpha up to today then? Anything exciting? 

You would jizz over your keyboard if I told you. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Make sure CGAS wipes his hand clean before he zips you up

Does your dad know you're using his laptop? You had better put it away quickly or he'll have his belt off to you when he gets back from the food bank.