CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Does your dad know you're using his laptop? You had better put it away quickly or he'll have his belt off to you when he gets back from the food bank.

My dads nickname for your mum is food bank. My mum is getting suspicious.

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Shall we use the fact that mein Koran encourages rape and paedophilia as a starting point?

I'm not sure that the Quran says anything of the sort. My understanding that amongst other things, Islam expressly forbid sex outside of marriage and so by implication rape and paedophilia. I'm pretty sure it prohibits men having sex with children and the elderly.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure that the Quran says anything of the sort. My understanding that amongst other things, Islam expressly forbid sex outside of marriage and so by implication rape and paedophilia. I'm pretty sure it prohibits men having sex with children and the elderly.

Please, CGAS only deals in facts.

None of which he has the time or inclination to present.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

@King Billy, not only have I removed one of your posts due to libellous content, I'm also issuing a formal warning. Please acquaint yourself with the site rules before posting again.

Please can you let me know which post you have removed so I can learn what is and is not acceptable, as I am a newcomer to this site. Without knowing what post caused the problem it is difficult to change things. However please accept my apologies unreservedly.                                                     Yours sincerely                                   K B

How do you explain this:

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war 

And this....

Sahih Muslim 3384—Jabir bin Abdullah reported that a person asked Allah’s Apostle saying: I have a slave-girl and I practice azl with her, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: This cannot prevent that which Allah has decreed. The person then came (after some time) and said: Messenger of Allah, the slave-girl about whom I talked to you has conceived, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger.

Now Mo the false prophet shagged Aisha when she was 9 years old. The teachings of Islam clearly state that Muhammad should be emulated whenever possible. 

Comments please... 

Sorry, flogging a dead horse has limited appeal.

Is it still your position that Men and Women are treated equally by the courts?

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Please can you let me know which post you have removed so I can learn what is and is not acceptable, as I am a newcomer to this site. Without knowing what post caused the problem it is difficult to change things. However please accept my apologies unreservedly.                                                     Yours sincerely                                   K B

The warning was given for a Rule 12 infarction. I deleted a post because you inserted the sobriquet "babysitter" between the fore and surname of a person well known in the public domain. You then went on to accuse him of being a nonce.

14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

How do you explain this:

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war 

And this....

Sahih Muslim 3384—Jabir bin Abdullah reported that a person asked Allah’s Apostle saying: I have a slave-girl and I practice azl with her, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: This cannot prevent that which Allah has decreed. The person then came (after some time) and said: Messenger of Allah, the slave-girl about whom I talked to you has conceived, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger.

Now Mo the false prophet shagged Aisha when she was 9 years old. The teachings of Islam clearly state that Muhammad should be emulated whenever possible. 

Comments please... 

This is where Allah had given permission to The Prophet to marry more than four wives which was forbidden to ordinary mortals. It had nothing to do with sanctioning rape or paedophilia.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

This is where Allah had given permission to The Prophet to marry more than four wives which was forbidden to ordinary mortals. It had nothing to do with sanctioning rape or paedophilia.

And Aisha?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The warning was given for a Rule 12 infarction. I deleted a post because you inserted the sobriquet "babysitter" between the fore and surname of a person well known in the public domain. You then went on to accuse him of being a nonce.

Ok duly noted. I will endeavour to be more careful in future. Thanks for your quick response.                   KB

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Ok duly noted. I will endeavour to be more careful in future. Thanks for your quick response.                   KB

Have some dignity for God sake, you snivelling, obsequious fucking worm.

Ah, "The Mother of the Believers" It was one of the six Hadith, not the Quran that suggested she was 6 when she married, but other holy books disagree. Maybe you should change your handle to "Don't Know Shit" 

The general consensus is that the marriage was consummated when she was 9 and I referred to Islamic teaching, not the Koran specifically, so shut the fuck up!