CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

40 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Have people forgot that some of the Kings and Queens of England were married at around 10 years of age and the that age of consent for girls in England & Wales was 12 until around 1850.

But thankfully the world moved on. Islam has not.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The psychological scars that I've inflicted on you are plain to see. Your howls of pain and anger are music to my ears.

The scars you've inflicted on anyone is on your own genitalia from running a cheese grater along the shaft because the callouses on your hands from years of self abuse, were too rough.  

Imbecile.

For the record, the music in your ears is caused from the bigger lads smashing a brick across the side of your head repeatedly.  It'll go away with a nice long sleep.

6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234) you lying fucking cunt. The words of Aisha herself!

Please stop using your multi accounts to big yourself up. It's pathetic!

It appears this is a Sunni Hadith (see previous posts) which is not part of the Five teachings of Islam accepted by all Muslim branches. Nothing has changed to my previous assertion about a comment written by an Islamic scholar writing some 230 years after Aisha was born. The "words of Aisha" have been passed down by several generations of historians and story tellers, rather much like the stories found in the bible.

You need to withdraw your accusation about me being a "lying fucking cunt" and then explain what multi accounts I'm using, no doubt you have evidence?

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Have people forgot that some of the Kings and Queens of England were married at around 10 years of age and the that age of consent for girls in England & Wales was 12 until around 1850.

Most marriages at that time were for strategic purposes. Mainly in places like the Italian and German states 

On 02/02/2019 at 23:30, Mrs Roops said:

It appears this is a Sunni Hadith (see previous posts) which is not part of the Five teachings of Islam accepted by all Muslim branches. Nothing has changed to my previous assertion about a comment written by an Islamic scholar writing some 230 years after Aisha was born. The "words of Aisha" have been passed down by several generations of historians and story tellers, rather much like the stories found in the bible.

You need to withdraw your accusation about me being a "lying fucking cunt" and then explain what multi accounts I'm using, no doubt you have evidence?

So your position is that it's not an Islamic teaching because it originates from the Sunni branch that makes up 90% of the world's Muslims including the most conservative sects such as Wahhabis and Salafists? Also, the ahadith and sira more or less concur with Bukhari so it would appear that your previous statement questioning the legitimacy of that text would be in my opinion, quite offensive to the overwhelming majority of Muslims. How dare you! Filthy Kuffar!

You are a lying cunt because if you're as knowledgeable on this subject as you pretend to be then you would have been aware of the previously mentioned text. Lying by omission is still lying.

I know when somebody is using multi accounts to big themselves up. You're not very convincing. Once again, it's fucking pathetic!

On 02/02/2019 at 23:13, Wizardsleeve said:

The scars you've inflicted on anyone is on your own genitalia from running a cheese grater along the shaft because the callouses on your hands from years of self abuse, were too rough.  

Imbecile.

For the record, the music in your ears is caused from the bigger lads smashing a brick across the side of your head repeatedly.  It'll go away with a nice long sleep.

Your feeble attempt to deflect attention away from the irreparable damage that I have done to your self esteem has merely given me further insight into your deep seated insecurities. I would wager that you lay awake at night crying into your pillow wishing that you could develop a masculine persona so you could convince me of your worth. I wish I could bowl under arm for you but you bring out my sadistic side. 

On 02/02/2019 at 20:33, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fit what? Your spindly size 4 soles?

You know what they say about small feet?

”They play the alpha online to compensate”.

You possess neither the intelligence or wit to leave the slightest mark on me as I wipe my fucking arse with overgrown student union ANTIFA wankers like you in the office on a regular basis.

In other words, I can raise one in the real world, rancid spunk stains like you need to come here when the WiFi is on at the homeless shelter to give it the big one because you need to Google check your answers so you don't make a complete cunt of yourself. Not that it makes much difference in your case.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So your position is that it's not an Islamic teaching because it originates from the Sunni branch that makes up 90% of the world's Muslims including the most conservative sects such as Wahhabis and Salafists? Also, the ahadith and sira more or less concur with Bukhari so it would appear that your previous statement questioning the legitimacy of that text would be in my opinion, quite offensive to the overwhelming majority of Muslims. How dare you! Filthy Kuffar!

You are a lying cunt because if you're as knowledgeable on this subject as you pretend to be then you would have been aware of the previously mentioned text. Lying by omission is still lying.

I know when somebody is using multi accounts to big themselves up. You're not very convincing. Once again, it's fucking pathetic!

I haven't got a dog in this fight, and I freely admit to knowing absolutely nothing about Islamic theology beyond what I can Google. However, I'm interested to see who is going to come out on top in this one.

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You possess neither the intelligence or wit to leave the slightest mark on me as I wipe my fucking arse with overgrown student union ANTIFA wankers like you in the office on a regular basis.

In other words, I can raise one in the real world, rancid spunk stains like you need to come here when the WiFi is on at the homeless shelter to give it the big one because you need to Google check your answers so you don't make a complete cunt of yourself. Not that it makes much difference in your case.

As I mentioned, I’ve got no time for ANTIFA, but I imagine you need to bucket me into that group because you’ve turned the world into a giant, polarised, black and white LARPing event. Much like the radical left have.

You and your boys fighting valiantly on one side, protecting the west, against a bunch of antifa in 50 different factions on the other side.

There’s no middle ground for you anymore. You’re obsessed with Islam.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't got a dog in this fight, and I freely admit to knowing absolutely nothing about Islamic theology beyond what I can Google. However, I'm interested to see who is going to come out on top in this one.

I'll give you a clue, not Roops!

18 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As I mentioned, I’ve got no time for ANTIFA, but I imagine you need to bucket me into that group because you’ve turned the world into a giant, polarised, black and white LARPing event. Much like the radical left have.

You and your boys fighting valiantly on one side, protecting the west, against a bunch of antifa in 50 different factions on the other side.

There’s no middle ground for you anymore. You’re obsessed with Islam.

When it comes to Islam, there is no middle ground. It's religious fascism with a nasty sprinkling of sexual perversion. It displays its intolerance of other ideologies by clearly encouraging violence against non-believers.

I have served in this country's armed forces, pay my taxes and contribute to society. I have earned the right to say I don't want a death cult polluting the same air as me.

You use the same rhetoric as the radical left so I can only assume you are of that creed.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

When it comes to Islam, there is no middle ground. It's religious fascism with a nasty sprinkling of sexual perversion. It displays its intolerance of other ideologies by clearly encouraging violence against non-believers.

As is every religion. However, I’ve met plenty of Muslims who are nicer people than you. 

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As is every religion. However, I’ve met plenty of Muslims who are nicer people than you. 

Like fuck they are! Please list the non Muslim countries which impose the death penalty for practicing other faiths or even blasphemy for that matter? Please list the other religions in this country that are demanding blasphemy laws are introduced here that would inhibit my right to freedom of speech. 

I don't claim to be nice to those who oppose me. Here's a tissue.

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You are so hell bent on revenge and retribution that you have forgotten what this argument is about. If you recall you originally said that the Quran "encourages rape and paedophilia". I suggested that it did not.  You then quoted some text from the Quran which turned out to be something completely different to your original premise. You also made out that rape and paedophilia was part of Islamic teachings. The teachings, "The Five Pillars of Islam" makes no mention of this. Getting nowhere except to confirm your intellectual retardation you then changed tack and raised the issue of Aisha's age at the time of consummating her relationship with the Prophet. I indicated that this might be mentioned in one of the Hadith. You then very kindly, though I suspect inadvertently, proved my point by sourcing the text from a hadith and compounded your error by saying these were the words of Aisha herself! In fact these were the words of a historian / re-teller of Islamic folklore written some 230 years after Aisha was born. You now say the Adhira "more or less concur with The Bukhari" but don't say which ones. FYI The Sira is not a Hadith. As I intimated previously, Aisha's age is a matter of conjecture best left to Islamic scholars. As yet you still haven't said where the Quran "encourages rape and paedophilia"

As for your last para, saying you "know when somebody is using multi accounts" does not cut the mustard. How do you know? Where's your evidence? Simply repeating the accusation is not proof.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Like fuck they are! Please list the non Muslim countries which impose the death penalty for practicing other faiths or even blasphemy for that matter? Please list the other religions in this country that are demanding blasphemy laws are introduced here that would inhibit my right to freedom of speech. 

I don't claim to be nice to those who oppose me. Here's a tissue.

You’re confusing theocratic governments with individual people. I’ve met, worked with and count as my friends individual Muslims, usually not very devout I grant you, who are far better people than you. 

On 02/02/2019 at 23:30, Mrs Roops said:

Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Quran (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses, flog them..."  Strictly speaking, this verse addresses adultery (revealed at the very time that Muhammad's favorite wife was being accused of adultery on the basis of only three witnesses coincidentally enough).  However it is a part of the theological underpinning of the Sharia rule on rape, since strict Islamic law does not recognize rape if there are not four male witnesses or a confession.

Quran (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."  There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.

Does that cover it for you?

The point is that 90% of Muslims regard the hadith as being the words of Aisha. I didn't say it was a police statement. It still amounts to incitement due to reverence given to the actions of Muhammad throughout his life. Also, this text is commonly used in Muslim countries to justify the marrying of pre-pubescent girls to elderly men.

I see your Ape multi has just replied. You both always seem to be logged in at the same time. Mmmmmmm!

10 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

The alpha fail is on the rampage this morning I see! He’s as rattled as a Hotpoint washing machine running a fast spin on a house brick. What an absolute fucking idiot.

Fuck off and change your lady pad Roops!

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Quran (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses, flog them..."  Strictly speaking, this verse addresses adultery (revealed at the very time that Muhammad's favorite wife was being accused of adultery on the basis of only three witnesses coincidentally enough).  However it is a part of the theological underpinning of the Sharia rule on rape, since strict Islamic law does not recognize rape if there are not four male witnesses or a confession.

Quran (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."  There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.

Does that cover it for you?

The point is that 90% of Muslims regard the hadith as being the words of Aisha. I didn't say it was a police statement. It still amounts to incitement due to reverence given to the actions of Muhammad throughout his life. Also, this text is commonly used in Muslim countries to justify the marrying of pre-pubescent girls to elderly men.

I see your Ape multi has just replied. You both always seem to be logged in at the same time. Mmmmmmm!

Other than that how are "we" this morning?

40 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’re confusing theocratic governments with individual people. I’ve met, worked with and count as my friends individual Muslims, usually not very devout I grant you, who are far better people than you. 

I don't differentiate. When the Imams stand outside their local mosques and issue a fatwa condemning the endemic rape culture in their communities then I will re-examine my position.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I don't differentiate. When the Imams stand outside there local mosques and issue a fatwa condemning the endemic rape culture in their communities then I will re-examine my position.

What utterly fucking stupid logic. How can a young, liberal and moderate Muslim be held responsible for what a radical, aging Imam they’ve never met is saying at a mosque the next town over.

38 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’re also incredibly, incredibly rattled.

Don't flatter yourself, Winkle! You're just a light snack.