CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kasim Khuram

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What utterly fucking stupid logic. How can a young, liberal and moderate Muslim be held responsible for what a radical, aging Imam they’ve never met is saying at a mosque the next town over.

The fact that they regard themselves as a Muslim thereby endorsing the barbaric exploits of their prophet is logic enough. Perhaps you should research the meaning of the Islamic term taqiyya.

34 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Quran (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses, flog them..."  Strictly speaking, this verse addresses adultery (revealed at the very time that Muhammad's favorite wife was being accused of adultery on the basis of only three witnesses coincidentally enough).  However it is a part of the theological underpinning of the Sharia rule on rape, since strict Islamic law does not recognize rape if there are not four male witnesses or a confession.

Quran (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."  There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.

Does that cover it for you?

The point is that 90% of Muslims regard the hadith as being the words of Aisha. I didn't say it was a police statement. It still amounts to incitement due to reverence given to the actions of Muhammad throughout his life. Also, this text is commonly used in Muslim countries to justify the marrying of pre-pubescent girls to elderly men.

2 282 This differentiates the legal validity of men and women with a man's testimony carrying greater weight.

24 4 This about punishing people who commit slander without witnesses by questioning a virgin's chasteness

24 13 Ditto

2 223 Very similar to  Christian teachings - part of the marriage vows is that a woman should honour and obey the man.

None of this encourages rape and paedophilia.

42 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I see your Ape multi has just replied. You both always seem to be logged in at the same time. Mmmmmmm!

This is rather like a brainless crime news reporter saying that every time he goes to a murder scene the police are always there therefore I deduce that the police did the crime.

@Couldn't give a shit, this morning you've come onto the site and seemingly picked fights with everyone on a thread that hasn't been touched for a week. I don't know what the intention was but suffice to say it has failed. The only thing you have done is make yourself like a complete pillock. Your brain simply does not have the power to cope with the demands of your ego.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

2 282 This differentiates the legal validity of men and women with a man's testimony carrying greater weight.

24 4 This about punishing people who commit slander without witnesses by questioning a virgin's chasteness

24 13 Ditto

2 223 Very similar to  Christian teachings - part of the marriage vows is that a woman should honour and obey the man.

This is rather like a brainless crime news reporter saying that every time he goes to a murder scene the police are always there therefore I deduce that the police did the crime.

@Couldn't give a shit, this morning you've come onto the site and seemingly picked fights with everyone on a thread that hasn't been touched for a week. I don't know what the intention was but suffice to say it has failed. The only thing you have done is make yourself like a complete pillock. Your brain simply does not have the power to cope with the demands of your ego.

Due to bad weather, CGAS was unable to play in the garden on his “alpha male” climbing frame / treehouse combo this morning. Having also discovered that his “wife” has a puncture, he was left with no alternative course of action. 

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

24 13 Ditto

So your assertion is that in Islamic courts when a case is being heard where a wife accuses her husband of forcing her to have intercourse after she had refused him and the required number of witnesses were not present, the husband would be found guilty? Or what if his daughter had accused him of rape?

So in your opinion this hadith is irrelevant because it fucks your entire argument? How do you regard the other 2000 Aisha hadiths? I would like to know if this is pick and mix?

I'm merely replying to comments made last week. I'm not egotistical enough to come on here every day slapping down degenerate chimpanzees like Bill. 

33 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Due to bad weather, CGAS was unable to play in the garden on his “alpha male” climbing frame / treehouse combo this morning. Having also discovered that his “wife” has a puncture, he was left with no alternative course of action. 

I'm more into shooting deer TBH which was indeed cancelled due to bad weather. If you would like to replace the deer, myself and the chaps would be eternally grateful. 

8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm more into shooting deer TBH which was indeed cancelled due to bad weather. If you would like to replace the deer, myself and the chaps would be eternally grateful. 

Utter, utter bullshit. Did deer shooting (or hunting, as it’s normally referred to) pop up as a suggested activity on your alphadex lookup chart?

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Utter, utter bullshit. Did deer shooting (or hunting, as it’s normally referred to) pop up as a suggested activity on your alphadex lookup chart?

Once again, I must ask you to contain your jealousy.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

Shooting yourself in the foot is what you meant.

That's quite enough of that or the next time we're out Bambi gets a baseball bat instead.

2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I prefer shooting pigeons, they're much harder to hit, because they're small and difficult to see.

And Bambi never had a shit on my windscreen.

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Instead of tucking the gun against your shoulder when you shoot try tucking it against your teeth or windpipe.

Your welcome!

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So your assertion is that in Islamic courts when a case is being heard where a wife accuses her husband of forcing her to have intercourse after she had refused him and the required number of witnesses were not present, the husband would be found guilty? Or what if his daughter had accused him of rape?

So in your opinion this hadith is irrelevant because it fucks your entire argument? How do you regard the other 2000 Aisha hadiths? I would like to know if this is pick and mix?

I'm merely replying to comments made last week. I'm not egotistical enough to come on here every day slapping down degenerate chimpanzees like Bill. 

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Only you can answer that, you're the one who has been choosing verses and quoting them. Also I have made no such assertion or opinion that you have described. FYI there is an ongoing debate/discussion amongst Islamic scholars over whether the Quran or the Hadith take precedence. There are some who believe the Hadith (mostly compiled 200-800 years after the Prophet's death) supersedes the Quran or at least codifies the Quran whilst most believe the Quran provides all remedies be it legal or religious as the Quran has declared it self "complete and detailed". It seems all you have done is follow the NF/EDL habit of cherry picking the more extremist interpretations of Islamic doctrine as promulgated by the Wahhabists of Saudi Arabia and Isis and have assumed all Muslims are like-minded. As you know, the indigenous inhabitants of what used to be Isis controlled territory rejected Whahhabism and suffered greatly in the caliphate as a result.

I'm bored schooling you, lets hope you are not clutching any more straws.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Only you can answer that, you're the one who has been choosing verses and quoting them. Also I have made no such assertion or opinion that you have described. FYI there is an ongoing debate/discussion amongst Islamic scholars over whether the Quran or the Hadith take precedence. There are some who believe the Hadith (mostly compiled 200-800 years after the Prophet's death) supersedes the Quran or at least codifies the Quran whilst most believe the Quran provides all remedies be it legal or religious as the Quran has declared it self "complete and detailed". It seems all you have done is follow the NF/EDL habit of cherry picking the more extremist interpretations of Islamic doctrine as promulgated by the Wahhabists of Saudi Arabia and Isis and have assumed all Muslims are like-minded. As you know, the indigenous inhabitants of what used to be Isis controlled territory rejected Whahhabism and suffered greatly in the caliphate as a result.

You're going to have to better than that. The text is there in both the filthy book and the hadiths. Resorting to cowardice by running the right wing bullshit doesn't change fuck all. If you can quote something else that supersedes established doctrine then get on with it, if not, throw your laptop at the wall and watch a Bridget Jones film.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You're going to have to better than that. The text is there in both the filthy book and the hadiths. Resorting to cowardice by running the right wing bullshit doesn't change fuck all. If you can quote something else that supersedes established doctrine then get on with it, if not, throw your laptop at the wall and watch a Bridget Jones film.

No I don't. I haven't said anything that "supersedes doctrine". Not for the first time you present a strawman argument so job done as far as I'm concerned.

I'll pass up on Bridget Jones, maybe you should resume your dear hunting game. I'm given to understand you enjoy make-believe.

2354971-screen_shot_2012_10_29_at_2.54.5

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No I don't. I haven't said anything that "supersedes doctrine". Not for the first time you present a strawman argument so job done as far as I'm concerned.

I'll pass up on Bridget Jones, maybe you should resume your dear hunting game. I'm given to understand you enjoy make-believe.

Your HRT tantrum is duly noted as is your cowardly surrender! Please excuse me as the wife has changed into something sexy and I have further shooting to do!  Lol!!

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I thought that CGAS had moved to warmer climes so his "deer hunt" should not have been affected by the UK weather?

15 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your HRT tantrum is duly noted as is your cowardly surrender! Please excuse me as the wife has changed into something sexy and I have further shooting to do!  Lol!!

Ah then you'll be needing these.

272910.JPG

I don't know about HRT tantrums, but I know when a lying idiot spouts BS

Guest Erroreptile404
47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

" From the publishers of Deer Hunter the best selling pc hunting series in the USA " 

Why does it not surprise me that a bunch of redneck cunts from america get their rocks off over killing innocent animals.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your feeble attempt to deflect attention away from the irreparable damage that I have done to your self esteem has merely given me further insight into your deep seated insecurities. I would wager that you lay awake at night crying into your pillow wishing that you could develop a masculine persona so you could convince me of your worth. I wish I could bowl under arm for you but you bring out my sadistic side. 

CGAS, you bring nothing to these esteemed halls.  Your vocabulary and clear lack of any discernible intelligence indicates you were expelled from special needs training.  Your only way forward, is to acquire a new, unused Wilkinson straight razor blade, and with a firm quick stroke, draw it across your throat while in an inverted position, and just fade into a permanent peaceful rest.  Don't worry about your worthless burgeoning cancerous growth of a body, we'll dispose of it properly.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I may be alone in this, but the old gaseous cancer has been absent for some time.  Did you cooler him?  

He seems to have a bit of an attitude.  Since he isn't taking verbal instruction well, I hear his kind respond well to visual learning tools.  Failing that, you could always give him one of your famous kickings.  Everybody else has, you've demonstrated remarkable restraint!  

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

For fucks sake Blodwyn. Don't encourage the cunt to shoot anything he can't digest within 24 hours.