Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Couldn't give a shit

Kasim Khuram

Recommended Posts

On 19/12/2018 at 16:17, Couldn't give a shit said:

The BBC have tried to bury this in local news no doubt in an attempt to hide yet more depravity from the religion of peace. 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46622182

 

What is a "substantial" prison sentence in this fucking god forsaken country? When child murderers and arsonists like SteohenChafer are allowed out of prison to fucking try and murder again. There is no morality left in our "Justice" system. Where's the Grenfell charges? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Crab said:

What is a "substantial" prison sentence in this fucking god forsaken country? When child murderers and arsonists like SteohenChafer are allowed out of prison to fucking try and murder again. There is no morality left in our "Justice" system. Where's the Grenfell charges? 

Kicked into long grass. Proving who's been guilty of dereliction of the duty of care is problematic as legal teams of the many actors involved have been successful in passing the culpability parcel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kicked into long grass. Proving who's been guilty of dereliction of the duty of care is problematic as legal teams of the many actors involved have been successful in passing the culpability parcel.

I can list several post privatisation railway accidents where the issue of responsibility took several years to resolve, Grenfell will doubtless be going through a similar process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kicked into long grass. Proving who's been guilty of dereliction of the duty of care is problematic as legal teams of the many actors involved have been successful in passing the culpability parcel.

In other words it is the Wild West. I don't agree with you about difficulty in proving. It is hardly got to the stage of prioving. When the authorities want to prove something they do it. It is a question of will not means. I favour the wall and the rifle execution squad as in China. Sends a message. And keep abominable child murderers, given we don't have capital punishment by consent of our democracy, like Stephen Chafer LOCKED UP INSIDE PRISON FOR THE REST OF THEIR NATURAL LIFE. If human rights laws dictate a review process let it be interminable and blocked by delay - as is what is happening with justice in the Grenfell case. It happens when the authorities want it to. Anybody involved in Grenfell management or cladding should be sweating in a prison cell while the wheels turn outside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crab said:

In other words it is the Wild West. I don't agree with you about difficulty in proving. It is hardly got to the stage of prioving. When the authorities want to prove something they do it. It is a question of will not means. I favour the wall and the rifle execution squad as in China. Sends a message. And keep abominable child murderers, given we don't have capital punishment by consent of our democracy, like Stephen Chafer LOCKED UP INSIDE PRISON FOR THE REST OF THEIR NATURAL LIFE. If human rights laws dictate a review process let it be interminable and blocked by delay - as is what is happening with justice in the Grenfell case. It happens when the authorities want it to. Anybody involved in Grenfell management or cladding should be sweating in a prison cell while the wheels turn outside. 

I wonder if the flaming tower is back on the menu at the local KFC yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crab said:

In other words it is the Wild West. I don't agree with you about difficulty in proving. It is hardly got to the stage of prioving. When the authorities want to prove something they do it. It is a question of will not means. I favour the wall and the rifle execution squad as in China. Sends a message. And keep abominable child murderers, given we don't have capital punishment by consent of our democracy, like Stephen Chafer LOCKED UP INSIDE PRISON FOR THE REST OF THEIR NATURAL LIFE. If human rights laws dictate a review process let it be interminable and blocked by delay - as is what is happening with justice in the Grenfell case. It happens when the authorities want it to. Anybody involved in Grenfell management or cladding should be sweating in a prison cell while the wheels turn outside. 

I'm afraid the most you'll get is a conviction of corporate manslaughter against Kensington Council, despite their attempts to pass the buck to the landlords Kensigton & Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation. If you are looking for individuals serving jail time then criminal negligence needs to be proven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2019 at 12:16, Iam Ape said:

Utter, utter bullshit. Did deer shooting (or hunting, as it’s normally referred to) pop up as a suggested activity on your alphadex lookup chart?

And having a bath with Alpha-suds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm afraid the most you'll get is a conviction of corporate manslaughter against Kensington Council, despite their attempts to pass the buck to the landlords Kensigton & Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation. If you are looking for individuals serving jail time then criminal negligence needs to be proven.

If you define Criminal Negligence in such a way it is impossible to prove then it IS the Wild West, easier to bang somebody uo for not having a TV Licence than for corporate murder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm afraid the most you'll get is a conviction of corporate manslaughter against Kensington Council, despite their attempts to pass the buck to the landlords Kensigton & Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation. If you are looking for individuals serving jail time then criminal negligence needs to be proven.

The entire fire saga will probably take as long to resolve as a match at Hillsborough,  and I doubt that the 'truth' will ever see the light. Both puns intended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crab said:

If you define Criminal Negligence in such a way it is impossible to prove then it IS the Wild West, easier to bang somebody uo for not having a TV Licence than for corporate murder. 

Bahhh. There's more than just Grenfell that should be burnt to a cinder, in terms of the shite that blots the skyline of London.  If I had I my way, then the entire shit-ridden place should be bedecked with Kensington Council Cladding plc. Save of course for Tate Modern, and me bench under Waterloo Bridge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I can list several post privatisation railway accidents where the issue of responsibility took several years to resolve, Grenfell will doubtless be going through a similar process.

I think the Potters Bar Rail Accident 2002 brought in corporate manslaughter laws. The firm Jarvis subcontracting to the in-administration Railtrack was found responsible but it conveniently wound up just before proceedings and the CPS dropped prosections. I would clap for the Chinese approach. Arrest the directirs. Summary trial in front of a tribunal. Televise immediate execution by firing squad. Crowds celebrate in the streets up and down the land. ALL MANAGERS AND PRIVATE COMPANIES WORKING IN RAIL INDUSTRY TAKE MORE CARE. 

And they say this is the mother of democracy? The mother fucker of rich man can do no wrong clobber the poor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bahhh. There's more than just Grenfell that should be burnt to a cinder, in terms of the shite that blots the skyline of London.  If I had I my way, then the entire shit-ridden place should be bedecked with Kensington Council Cladding plc. Save of course for Tate Modern, and me bench under Waterloo Bridge. 

Tate Modern - you are that exhibit near the entrance holding a perspex container people drop coins and £5 notes in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bahhh. There's more than just Grenfell that should be burnt to a cinder, in terms of the shite that blots the skyline of London.  If I had I my way, then the entire shit-ridden place should be bedecked with Kensington Council Cladding plc. Save of course for Tate Modern, and me bench under Waterloo Bridge. 

Take it you're not a big fan of skyscrapers then? I read a while ago there's 500 more high rises including skyscrapers that have already been given the green light for London, and that's just the next couple of years alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Take it you're not a big fan of skyscrapers then? I read a while ago there's 500 more high rises including skyscrapers that have already been given the green light for London, and that's just the next couple of years alone.

The government needs somewhere to put the invading army of terrorists and nonces that they invite here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The government needs somewhere to put the invading army of terrorists and nonces that they invite here.

Theres no telling how many jihadists are on this forum right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Theres no telling how many jihadists are on this forum right now 

That crab is suspicious, only one letter away from arab!

large.DILDOSIS_Flag_Plain_006.jpg.2de78cd2410e11d05f9d68519061711a.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Theres no telling how many jihadists are on this forum right now 

I think I can safely say, without too much fear of contradiction, that the answer is "fucking none".

Even @ratcum who would gladly see the entire state of Israel consumed by the cleansing nuclear fire, is hardly a  jihadi - and even he draws the line at using Comic fucking Sans.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Something a flid terrorist with a bomb strapped to his chest would shout before blowing himself up?

Alahu Spackbah!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crab said:

Tate Modern - you are that exhibit near the entrance holding a perspex container people drop coins and £5 notes in. 

You've blown me cover. Mind you, I'll have you know that's all your likely to blow. I've also hung in The National Portrait Gallery. Hung in disgust at the stench from Tracy Emin's gusset and half a poxy shark by Hurst. Jeff Hurst, that is too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think I can safely say, without too much fear of contradiction, that the answer is "fucking none".

Even @ratcum who would gladly see the entire state of Israel consumed by the cleansing nuclear fire, is hardly a  jihadi - and even he draws the line at using Comic fucking Sans.

How does a jihadist shut the door?

islams it. 

(now ya know why I get approved)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Take it you're not a big fan of skyscrapers then? I read a while ago there's 500 more high rises including skyscrapers that have already been given the green light for London, and that's just the next couple of years alone.

Good. Trouble is they're all for ruch investors and not social housing. When they built high rise for everybody they withdrew adequate caretaking and maintenance. They let the estates become slums. Then they looked for private investors for backhanders to their folks back in the Caribbean and Asia to demolish and redevelop into most private slums of the future. I am talking about councils like Southwark and the Elephant Park monstrosity. Or Stratford and Newham. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

That crab is suspicious, only one letter away from arab!

large.DILDOSIS_Flag_Plain_006.jpg.2de78cd2410e11d05f9d68519061711a.jpg

I'd wager mr crab has an extensive 2nd collection of almost all the sex toys here. I'm guessing his ambition to get then all up and deep into his anal cavity at once, the queer little cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×