CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

camberwell gypsy

7 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

'Biblical company'

In a WhatsApp group, she compared her situation to that of Jesus Christ after his conviction.

As first reported in The Times, Onasanya wrote she was "in biblical company along with Joseph, Moses, Daniel and his three Hebrew friends, who were each found guilty by the courts of their day".

She went on to say "their greatest days of impact were on the other side of a guilty verdict" and added "of course this is equally true of Christ... and yet this was not his end but rather the beginning of the next chapter in his story".

And people voted for this idiot? 

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Anyway, since shes a Lawyer and a Christian she'll be conversant with Luke 20, verses 46 & 47

“Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

Sounds like widow Fwanky 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Can't wait to hear the bullshit mitigation when this crooked cunt goes up for sentencing. 2-1 says she plays the race card and claims the entire black population will be exterminated if she is not there to protect them as an MP. 

If I was the judge, I'd ship the ugly fucking cunt off to London zoo so she can make herself useful as a mate for Jambo the gorilla.

48 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Can't wait to hear the bullshit mitigation when this crooked cunt goes up for sentencing. 2-1 says she plays the race card and claims the entire black population will be exterminated if she is not there to protect them as an MP. 

If I was the judge, I'd ship the ugly fucking cunt off to London zoo so she can make herself useful as a mate for Jambo the gorilla.

Lol 

I'm glad you said the last bit not me though.

I've read into this case a bit and she's bang to rights with being a lying fucking cunt- if she'd have fessed up and taken her medicine ie a few points or a safety awareness course like, much to my amusement, mrs pecker had to attend a few week back the daft cow, she'd still have a political career. Cowardly.

I hope she gets banged up and gang fisted by a pack of bull dykes on a rota basis, beyond the elbow and past the biceps tats

5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Entire black population? What in Peterborough?

5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I saw that the judge said that sentencing in this case will be very difficult. Ummmm... It's it cuz she is black?

5 years hard labour (small L) should make her think twice next time.

43 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I saw that the judge said that sentencing in this case will be very difficult. Ummmm... It's it cuz she is black?

It's a shame they've cut all the maize round my way- it's very similar to sugarcane. All you'd need is a horse and a whip and it'd be like old times

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's a shame they've cut all the maize round my way- it's very similar to sugarcane. All you'd need is a horse and a whip and it'd be like old times

I rather fancy the old ankle chains and slightly starved but well trained hounds.  

• 1 month later...

They only gave her 3 months. This was conspiracy to pervert the course of justice FFS. I do hope she gets anally raped by large Marge's lurpack coated fist thrice daily and turned into a pin cushion by a gang of smackheads. Fucking arrogant cunt.

This cunt is a one woman crime wave. Still if she thinks she’s Jesus  take her out into the middle of the channel and she can walk home. Also I’ve got acute leprosy on my knob she could have a look at when she’s not too busy juggling two jobs. Criminal mastermind and mp

On 19/12/2018 at 18:56, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the token darkie prosecuted for this year to keep the right wingers happy. Now they're free to continue the social extermination of the Caucasian race for another 12 months. I'm surprised there hasn't been any rioting and looting to protest the injustice of it all. We all know the best way to fight oppression is to nick a 52 inch telly from curry's.

And the century you was born in and why don't you go back there to watch 52"telly. LOL. 

On 22/12/2018 at 00:52, DrCunt said:

Plus a cell with good old Philip dun for dangerous driving. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Once she gets out, bless her black heart, she will no doubt be given a regular guest slot on Sky News like the hatchet-faced fucking horror that is Vicky Pryce before her.

article-2291044-188C66E4000005DC-256_306

Hole in one. What's your handicap? 

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

They only gave her 3 months. This was conspiracy to pervert the course of justice FFS. I do hope she gets anally raped by large Marge's lurpack coated fist thrice daily and turned into a pin cushion by a gang of smackheads. Fucking arrogant cunt.

She's even intending to carry on as an MP for fuck sake. Still, being a lying criminal she'll fit in well in the commons. 

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's even intending to carry on as an MP for fuck sake. Still, being a lying criminal she'll fit in well in the commons. 

I've no doubt that once her sentence is complete, she will present herself to parliament as a victim of the white supremacist criminal justice system demanding compensation for her terrible suffering.

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I've no doubt that once her sentence is complete, she will present herself to parliament as a victim of the white supremacist criminal justice system demanding compensation for her terrible suffering.

I think there can be a vote/petition from her constituency and if 10% say fuck off, then off she must fuck. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think there can be a vote/petition from her constituency and if 10% say fuck off, then off she must fuck. 

The tories are already on it. It's a seat they held for 12 years before the last election and sure as fuck will win it back at a by election.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Her press officer said "nobody who has issues on immigration, housing issues should be punished for that". 

Straight out of the Diane Abbott victimhood handbook.