CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

camberwell gypsy

21 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

She had some sort of financial problems in the early 1980s .. I don't think that she was a property owner after that.

Yep, I have a distant memory of that. But she was an abrasive politician and I think there was also a bit of dirt throwing as well. 

15 hours ago, Crab said:

Like Andrew Mitchell who the Judge preferred not to believe against the police officer he accused of lying. Or the Silverfox Liam Fox caught bringing his best business friend to top level confidential US/UK defence talks. Or Vicki Price/late Huhne who lied to Court and is now a respectable business woman, telly pundit and all round empowered woman according to the BBC. They were all Tories. 

I very much doubt Ms Pryce was/is a Tory, Chris Huhne is a Liberal Democrat.

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I think there may be a different result on Thursday...

The bookies have stopped taking bets on the Brexit Party. More reliable than any opinion poll.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

The bookies have stopped taking bets on the Brexit Party. More reliable than any opinion poll.

The last opinion poll in Peterborough showed an overwhelming majority in favour of the brexit party. The entire population of the town who could  vote in Westminster elections were asked and all 4 of them were leaning toward anti immigration parties 

• Like 1