CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

U.K. Moslems who don’t celebrate Christmas

Earl of Punkape

Guest Ollyboro
48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not any point I'm seeing, fuck him, the faux posh-boy, Pope-loving fuckwit. 

On a semi-related note, you might as well delete Rule 7.

To be honest, Ceebs, the whole rules thing come across as somewhat arbitrary. I've just checked, and no fucking where does it suggest you can't make jokes about Keith Bennett, yet I've had several pulled. I don't remember any outcry on the  Corner when one of Cameron's minister's referred to UKIP as "swivel-eyed loons", yet you try calling that potty mouthed cunt Harvey Price the same and you'll soon fucking know about it. Despite it being literally true.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who created the Universe?

Who says it was created?  You're asking the unprovable.  Why don't you just ask where your little imaginary friend in the sky lives?  The universe existed and life as we know it evolved from slimy plankton....with the exception of your good self, you've remained true to original form.  

Imbecile.  

On 12/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Jesus is a made up Roman construct.

The Bible/Quaran/Talmud is just crowd control.

Get over it and grow up.

Fuck christmas it is for chavs and weirdos.

Jesus did exist, i know this because it's written in the new testament....oh sorry, that was created several years after Jesus died to keep the masses timid as the old testament was way too violent and was similar to the Quaran. Oh sorry again, the Quaran stole a lot of the nasty stuff from the old testament.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, Fender777 said:

Jesus did exist, i know this because it's written in the new testament....oh sorry, that was created several years after Jesus died to keep the masses timid as the old testament was way too violent and was similar to the Quaran. Oh sorry again, the Quaran stole a lot of the nasty stuff from the old testament.

The original Mecca was not in what i now Saudi Arabia. It was somewhere where Olives grew so likely somewhere near the Mediterranean coast.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, Earl of Punkape said:

How many avatars of posters on here are you going to hijack you ridiculous wanker ?

Have you bought your cheap frozen turkey yet ? You’ll probably stuff it with fish fingers and beans you fucking cretin...

lol.

What’s wrong with that? Breakfast of champions?