CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

U.K. Moslems who don’t celebrate Christmas

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

U.K. Moslems should buy a Turkey, a tree, exchange presents and join in.

Or leave.

Fuck that. It's bad enough traipsing around shops full of the usual slack-jawed gawpers, bedazzled by flashing lights and filled with a bloodlust that won't be satisfied until they've got their grubby paws on the latest Michael McIntyre DVD.

The last thing I want at this time of year is an extra 2.5 million rag heads stinking up HMV and Boots.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Change the fucking record Punky!  Ffs, Christmas is an exercise in utter cuntfuckery and a display of the very worst in human nature; Greed, hypocrisy, cruelty, and the entire thing ought to be taken out and set a light.  I don't care if they have a towel on their fucking head or a tumor, the excess and gluttony have gone on too long.  Time to end this charade of good cheer, and carnival of idiocy.  

Fuck off.

Guest Ollyboro

I was going to nominate the exact opposite. Muslims Who Celebrate Christmas. Just because you've got a big, daft beard (and that's just the women), it doesn't give you the fucking right to jump in on the traditional fortnight piss up and straighteners outside the work's do. When I start dieting during fucking Ramadan and chopping clits off on a Friday, you can start panic buying unwanted shite on Christmas Eve. If I ever muscle in on the rape-above-kebab-shop scene feel fucking free to stand in a queue at TK fucking Maxx attempting to buy a radio playing rubber duck with me. Until such a fucking time - Fuck Off.

33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Change the fucking record Punky!  Ffs, Christmas is an exercise in utter cuntfuckery and a display of the very worst in human nature; Greed, hypocrisy, cruelty, and the entire thing ought to be taken out and set a light.  I don't care if they have a towel on their fucking head or a tumor, the excess and gluttony have gone on too long.  Time to end this charade of good cheer, and carnival of idiocy.  

Fuck off.

I hope you’re going to an appropriate Christmas service on Christmas Day.

You should should follow the example of our Monarch you heathen pleb.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That's MISTER Heathen Pleb to you!  

34 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off, you tiresome imbecile. Every Christmas you come out with the same tedious shit. Stick your catholic religion up the tattered remains of your arse.

16 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off, you tiresome imbecile. Every Christmas you come out with the same tedious shit. Stick your catholic religion up the tattered remains of your arse.

How many avatars of posters on here are you going to hijack you ridiculous wanker ?

Have you bought your cheap frozen turkey yet ? You’ll probably stuff it with fish fingers and beans you fucking cretin...

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How many avatars of posters on here are you going to hijack you ridiculous wanker ?

Have you bought your cheap frozen turkey yet ? You’ll probably stuff it with fish fingers and beans you fucking cretin...

lol.

Punky, if you persist with this line of utter shite, I might have to start chatting with Pen again.  You're beginning to make that slack jawed faggot look interesting.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

We all know what you’ll be stuffing this year.

lol.

Fuck off.