CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

U.K. Moslems who don’t celebrate Christmas

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

another year and still Abu Hamza's not doing panto!

It's not right.

You think that's not right, what about the way that with every passing year the "How Maddie McCann would look today" photo-reconstruction looks more and more like Jill Dando.

• Like 1

Just now, ratcum said:

It isn't.

It's the bastard son of Cliff Richard and former Radio 1 DJ, Mike Reid

Ratty,  are you responsible for this shitty Santa hat some cunt has taped to the Angel of the North? I wouldn't mind if you'd done a good job but it looks like the poor rusty bitch is wearing a festive execution hood. 

Guest A Smashing Cunt
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I though it was Joe Cocker's son, Jarvis. 

If Joe Cockers wifes labias were very big and droopy,would that mean she had cocker spaniels ears?

Im here all week ....

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You think that's not right, what about the way that with every passing year the "How Maddie McCann would look today" photo-reconstruction looks more and more like Jill Dando.

I found calling her 'Jan Dildo' relieved much of sadness around her demise CB

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ratty,  are you responsible for this shitty Santa hat some cunt has taped to the Angel of the North? I wouldn't mind if you'd done a good job but it looks like the poor rusty bitch is wearing a festive execution hood

shit it does doesn't it!

One year I'll put the cunt in striped pyjamas 

On 12/25/2018 at 9:39 AM, A Smashing Cunt said:

If Joe Cockers wifes labias were very big and droopy,would that mean she had cocker spaniels ears?

Im here all week ....

You posted this on Christmas Day at 9.30am, which not only indicates a sad little cunt with no family or friends, it also means we only have to suffer you for another two full days.

'im Smasher on ISAC(is a cunt)' indeed. Just 27 posts is enough to confirm your pointlessness to this site. Kill yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You posted this on Christmas Day at 9.30am, which not only indicates a sad little cunt with no family or friends, it also means we only have to suffer you for another two full days.

'im Smasher on ISAC(is a cunt)' indeed. Just 27 posts is enough to confirm your pointlessness to this site. Kill yourself.

Wolfster, I do wish you would adopt a more specific detailed, posting style.  Your ambiguity and vague nature can be confusing.  

Guest A Smashing Cunt
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wolfster, I do wish you would adopt a more specific detailed, posting style.  Your ambiguity and vague nature can be confusing.  

Pure projection that,Wolfster probably spent Christmas Day in his shed wanking into his sisters thong after his festive tinned mackeral on toast

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Pure projection that,Wolfster probably spent Christmas Day in his shed wanking into his sisters thong after his festive tinned mackeral on toast

A bloke needs to relax, Smasher!