CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts don't get a round in

Decimus

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pen's a massive steaming pile of loose pig shit.  Absolutely everybody has told her to fuck off and die, even Frank.  Universal disdain and and unanimous wishes of death don't sink through her plank thick shit skull.  The admins would do the fucking idiot a favour with a permanent ban.  Now is the time of year for doing favours, it's the season of giving.  

You might have a point, Wiz.  However,  you have clearly been getting off a bit too much to be socially acceptable when it comes to Roops' recent performances. I'm not judging - I had a couple of smug wanks myself after she killed Kunte, but I've just been more tactical when it comes to hiding my stiffy.

Just saying your motives might not be coming across as clearly as you think they are.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You might have a point, Wiz.  However,  you have clearly been getting off a bit too much to be socially acceptable when it comes to Roops' recent performances. I'm not judging - I had a couple of smug wanks myself after she killed Kunte, but I've just been more tactical when it comes to hiding my stiffy.

Just saying your motives might not be coming across as clearly as you think they are.

Roops has a soft spot for Pen.  Fuck if I know why.  Whatever rock got kicked over to let the oozing fucking slime find his way here needs to be turned into little pieces of shrapnel, and loaded into a 180 degree anti personnel mine to shred the fucking cunt.  It's the fact that everybody feels the same that makes a permanent ban a favour.  Sure, I'd be friction burned on my man tackle from watching the blood letting, who wouldn't?  Missus Wiz wouldn't be able to walk correctly for weeks!  

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I did. Surprised he managed to follow simple instructions and piss off when he's told to though. Didn't think he had it in him.

Unless he's just been quietly coolered for being an intolerable spaz.

If people were coolered for being thus, Pukeape and Withers would never see the light of day.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes dear, like a young Sidney Poitier, yes..

I feel fucking awful. I lost my coat, had a lukewarm 3am hotdog on Yarmouth pier and pulled a fat bird. What's more, not only am I not top of the leaderboard, I'm not even second.

Give me a like, you stingy bastard. It's Christmas.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I feel fucking awful. I lost my coat, had a lukewarm 3am hotdog on Yarmouth pier and pulled a fat bird. What's more, not only am I not top of the leaderboard, I'm not even second.

I think Lukewarm 3am Hotdog played my student union many years ago. 

Hope the swamp beast you emptied the tanks into at least called her own cab. I suspect she took your coat in retribution for a 30 second knee tremble under Yarmouth pier. That’s living, that. You’ll be washing the Greggs crumbs off your cock for days.

Merry Christmas, have a like. It might take the edge off the hangover. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking class, Decs!  Please tell me you gave a false name and shagged her standing up next to the skip of a KFC.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's also the season of goodwill and peace etc...

On a site meant to slate and slag off the world's cunts.  Hold me Roops, I'm confused!  

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think Lukewarm 3am Hotdog played my student union many years ago. 

Hope the swamp beast you emptied the tanks into at least called her own cab. I suspect she took your coat in retribution for a 30 second knee tremble under Yarmouth pier. That’s living, that. You’ll be washing the Greggs crumbs off your cock for days.

Merry Christmas, have a like. It might take the edge off the hangover. 

The luke warm hot dog is just a poorly disguised analogy for the face in the sand back scuttling he endured at hairy hands of the fat tusker (actually a bloke) who dragged him down there by his stupid man bun, weeping like a pussy

This is a consequence of a middle aged failure attempting to hang with the younger, far more masculine employees of the shithouse district council housing association the twat works for.

I hope he dies this Christmas 

On 12/21/2018 at 3:17 PM, Decimus said:

Or cunts who get a coke when its time yo put there fucking hand in pocket. Seven rounds in and he's had more tuck ng coke than Marlene. Hohoho and fuck right off every single fucking one of uoi

Cunt

Decimus.  The attention to detail in your script is way below your usual par.  Can I suggest you are pissed and have just come back from a night out with some good mates and one cunt with short arms and deep pockets?

Indeed such a cunt needs cunting.   Best order a taxi and make sure he is the last cunt on the drop.  Also order pizza off his phone.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:07 AM, Roadkill said:

Wiz has got a pile of shemale mags stashed behind the shitpipe in his flat. The nearest he ever got to having "sex" was when he took a "girl" called Tara back to his flat .. things did not go well but tbh the fact that "she" was 6' 6" tall and had size 12 feet should have been a warning. I don't hate Wiz, I just feel sorry for him, he is only 3' 8" tall, looks like gollum and has got webbed hands and feet.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The luke warm hot dog is just a poorly disguised analogy for the face in the sand back scuttling he endured at hairy hands of the fat tusker (actually a bloke) who dragged him down there by his stupid man bun, weeping like a pussy

This is a consequence of a middle aged failure attempting to hang with the younger, far more masculine employees of the shithouse district council housing association the twat works for.

I hope he dies this Christmas 

If I'm middle-aged at 32 you must be fucking geriatric. 

I'm surprised I didn't see you down Yarmouth docks, Stubby, you salty sea dog. Stood about in an old Army and Navy store marine outfit you found in a skip, desperate for someone to bore the fuck out of with your nautical yarns.

Were you allowed a ponytail in the Royal Gayvy?

You jolly jack tar faggot cunt.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I'm middle-aged at 32 you must be fucking geriatric. 

I'm surprised I didn't see you down Yarmouth docks, Stubby, you salty sea dog. Stood about in an old Army and Navy store marine outfit you found in a skip, desperate for someone to bore the fuck out of with your nautical yarns.

Were you allowed a ponytail in the Royal Gayvy?

You jolly jack tar faggot cunt.

I'm genuinely sad that you're not dead yet, you whimpering little cry baby. I suspect at 32 you have the body and health of a man 20 years older whereas I at 43 could easily pass for mid 30s due to a lifetime of hard physical activity and reasonably health diet. 

The thought of a sad case like you entering a drinking establishment pretending to be 10 years younger is a cliche you can see on the disgusted faces of the single women you vainly look. They can only see your gut and moobs and know you should be at home with your family.

Man up 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm genuinely sad that you're not dead yet, you whimpering little cry baby. I suspect at 32 you have the body and health of a man 20 years older whereas I at 43 could easily pass for mid 30s due to a lifetime of hard physical activity and reasonably health diet. 

The thought of a sad case like you entering a drinking establishment pretending to be 10 years younger is a cliche you can see on the disgusted faces of the single women you vainly look. They can only see your gut and moobs and know you should be at home with your family.

Man up 

They say that semen is rejuvenating, so I imagine that you must look about twelve with the amount you had on your face during your gayvy days.

In all seriousness though at 43 you're well and truly past it. You are by your own admission bald, and thus invisible to any woman of your own age who would rightly crave a virile younger man, and to younger women too, who when looking at you will just see a sad old bald cunt who tries to remain relevant by maintaining a conscientious left-wing eco warrior persona. 

You old washed up cunt.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They say that semen is rejuvenating, so I imagine that you must look about twelve with the amount you had on your face during your gayvy days.

In all seriousness though at 43 you're well and truly past it. You are by your own admission bald, and thus invisible to any woman of your own age who would rightly crave a virile younger man, and to younger women too, who when looking at you will just see a sad old bald cunt who tries to remain relevant by maintaining a conscientious left-wing eco warrior persona. 

You old washed up cunt.

Rattled

The company I work for employs 90% women, the vast majority in their 20s and 30s. Granted many of them have faces like a badger chewing on a week old dog turd and all are thick as fuck, but having met their boyfriends at various work functions, I'm happy that I'm a superior specimen to the lot of them. However, I have a sexy wife so looking elsewhere is not required, unlike the situation you find yourself in.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You old washed up cunt.

You like a slutty black in stockings, how about Rosario Dawson in Sin City?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled

The company I work for employs 90% women, the vast majority in their 20s and 30s. Granted many of them have faces like a badger chewing on a week old dog turd and all are thick as fuck, but having met their boyfriends at various work functions, I'm happy that I'm a superior specimen to the lot of them. However, I have a sexy wife so looking elsewhere is not required, unlike the situation you find yourself in.

If your wife is as old as you, you're welcome to her. You might like tapping a cunt as dry as a sandpit, but I'd rather a woman in her prime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Kill him Stubbers.

Why not do it yourself? All you have to do is carry on in the same vein and eventually you'll bore him to death, as well as the other 8 billion people on the planet.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

If your wife is as old as you, you're welcome to her. You might like tapping a cunt as dry as a sandpit, but I'd rather a woman in her prime.

I'd imagine that she was expecting a rock god with a fabulous set of hair when they first met,instead she got a a francis rossi knockoff but less balding and more ponytail.