CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts don't get a round in

Decimus

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Earl Albert of Ross, I feel a bit guilty about this 'cos you've given me 4 likes this evening. Normally I don't put in an appearance at The Corner on Saturday night as because its usually party night, but with Xmas I have party fatigue so its a night home for me, also having just giggled through the Indonesian gangster gore fest "The Night Comes for Us" on Netflix with my (adult) kids (before that, we also watched Centurion, also on Netflix) I have a need for violence. Albert, for your comfort and convenience I going to rest you for a few hours 'cos you're not contributing much to the discourse and you're making a pratt of yourself. Cya tomorrow.

Have you seen Oldboy, Roops? Might be your kind of thing. Not as gory particularly (just got to that bit where he's brained a guy with a pair of pool balls in The Night Comes for US - fucking brilliant stuff) but it has some pretty iconic fight scenes:

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Have you seen Oldboy, Roops? Might be your kind of thing. Not as gory particularly (just got to that bit where he's brained a guy with a pair of pool balls in The Night Comes for US - fucking brilliant stuff) but it has some pretty iconic fight scenes:

I saw this about ten years ago, I remember it more for the original plot. Also seen the poorer American version couple of years ago on Film4 I think.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Pile of shit. Fucking child.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I know someone else who posts film clips. 

Is that what they are? I just thought they were delusional narcissistic snippets of cretinism posted by a cunt of a has-been masquerading as a thrice widowed cancer suffering fuckwit. 

So, cheers for the heads up. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's a corridor scene featuring an actual child. Everyone try not to get turned on...

Did you literally just post that to set up Shrek for a cheap paedo jibe at my expense?

Fucking hell Morcambe and Wise had nothing on you two!

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fucking awful bawsy. The raindrops call me a suspicious little cunt, in morse code, as they patter against the windowpane.

That's nothing Eric, if I told you about the YouTube channel they have on you; the countless hidden cameras and microphones....errr......my mistake.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've known they've been watching me for years. I just can't prove it.

Watch for beige Vauxhall Corsa's following you.  That's their preferred surveillance vehicle.

• 2 months later...