CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay risotto cunts

Earl of Punkape

4 hours ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Simone Bendix in Space Precinct,now theres a space tart needs her face covering in moon goo

At the risk of sounding pedantic (something I've never been accused of on here) Space Precinct was set on Altor,  a planet  in the Epsilon Eridani system. Strictly speaking, then,  Simone wants her face decorated with sparkly space paste.

Guest A Smashing Cunt
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the risk of sounding pedantic (something I've never been accused of on here) Space Precinct was set on Altor,  a planet  in the Epsilon Eridani system. Strictly speaking, then,  Simone wants her face decorated with sparkly space paste.

Simone Uranus deffo needs spraying with clanger juice

4ce44d75a8a0bc770d36cac15f5f2558.jpg

Guest Erroreptile404
On 12/25/2018 at 1:57 PM, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I think you have it wrong there, I think it's YOU who is looking directly into his eyes and want to stab his shit pipe, come on grow some, you're in denial and in the closet.

Hiya Albert old buddy ol' pal! Would you like me to send you an autographed 6x4ft selfie of my cock at half mast in the post as a late christmas present? You could even frame it and hang above your mantlepiece in your bedsit and let it be the talking point if you ever have cocktail parties! 

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hiya Albert old buddy ol' pal! Would you like me to send you an autographed 6x4ft selfie of my cock at half mast in the post as a late christmas present? You could even frame it and hang above your mantlepiece and it could be the talking point if you ever have cocktail parties! 

If he wanted a picture of your cock, I'm sure that all he'd have to do is peruse a few "Legend of Zelda" forums.

You creepy fucking cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hiya Albert old buddy ol' pal! Would you like me to send you an autographed 6x4ft selfie of my cock at half mast in the post as a late christmas present? You could even frame it and hang above your mantlepiece in your bedsit and let it be the talking point if you ever have cocktail parties! 

2x1/4 inches will end up pixelated as fuck when its blown up to 6x4ft, Reptile.

Maybe a locket instead.

Guest Erroreptile404
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If he wanted a picture of your cock, I'm sure that all he'd have to do is peruse a few "Legend of Zelda" forums.

You creepy fucking cunt.

As apposed to you who frequently browses ebay japan for soiled teenage girls underwear to sniff and wank into you swamp dwelling monobrowed cuntard.

Also "Legend of zelda" seriously?? the best you can come up with? Can you even name any games from the 21st century.

Guest Erroreptile404
38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

2x1/4 inches will end up pixelated as fuck when its blown up to 6x4ft, Reptile.

Maybe a locket instead.

It's actually quite easy to blow up a picture from a phone to epic proportions without being pixelated as albert will find out...

21 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

As apposed to you who frequently browses ebay japan for soiled teenage girls underwear to sniff and wank into you swamp dwelling monobrowed cuntard.

Also "Legend of zelda" seriously?? the best you can come up with? Can you even name any games from the 21st century.

This comment is a prime example of what makes people regard you as a weird, creepy cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

This comment is a prime example of what makes people regard you as a weird, creepy cunt.

'People' aka you and Shrek boy. The whole " i'm a paedo because i like computer games" thing is a bit overplayed and boring now.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Iam Ape said:

It was your apparent knowledge of where to buy soiled panties that prompted my comment. But, if the cap fits...

Actually it's common knowledge that in Japan you can buy soiled underwear as well as live crabs from vending machines ergo my comment.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

As an adult, I'm not ashamed to say that my cultural references regarding children's computer games are limited to the 1990s. 

I don't know any of today's current titles, as I'm no longer a child and I'm not a paedophile. Which begs the question, why are you so informed on the matter?

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As an adult, I'm not ashamed to say that my cultural references regarding children's computer games are limited to the 1990s. 

I don't know any of today's current titles, as I'm no longer a child and I'm not a paedophile. Which begs the question, why are you so informed on the matter?

I imagine most of your cultural references are limited to the 90s you washed up boring repetitive tosser. 

Also i like games for the fact it's quite easy to wind up pretentious, faux-middle class bellends from the south east of england like you over the mic on games like Battlefield 😘

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Tell us how you make risotto?

I imagine that your own secret recipe has been handed down for eons in your incestuous, idiotic clan.

Generations of Punkapes have travelled to the rice paddy's of India, and kicked up two Rupee's to smash the back doors in of a village bender. Two minutes of gurning, grimacing and puddles of spunk later, the crop has congealed into a soupy mess of shit-flecked rice that closely resembles a gloopy brown risotto.

You disgusting fucking queer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Atari Tennis!