CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jane fucking McDonald

Guest N/A

Another Xmas and new year over expose of this cunt who is practically permanently on screen 24/7 over this Yule tide, as Christmas is racist.

This talentless, ex cruise liner third rate drag act look alike is so fucking annoying she immediately triggered my cunt radar this xmas, which isn’t racist as it drops the use of the Christ name.

She is actually on for New Year’s Eve and is also on back to back programmes as the TV chiefs think we deserve a double helping on this winter tide holiday break.

She is so fucking fake northern she makes my nan look like a southern shandy drinking pearly queen. 

If anyone on here has ever bought or downloaded one of her songs I think they should step infront of the next 40tonne articulated HGV that speeds past them.

Prize northern scum talentless working mans, woman’s, bi, gay, lesbian, trans, poly, confused, social club shit drag act cunt.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Another Xmas and new year over expose of this cunt who is practically permanently on screen 24/7 over this Yule tide, as Christmas is racist.

This talentless, ex cruise liner third rate drag act look alike is so fucking annoying she immediately triggered my cunt radar this xmas, which isn’t racist as it drops the use of the Christ name.

She is actually on for New Year’s Eve and is also on back to back programmes as the TV chiefs think we deserve a double helping on this winter tide holiday break.

She is so fucking fake northern she makes my nan look like a southern shandy drinking pearly queen. 

If anyone on here has ever bought or downloaded one of her songs I think they should step infront of the next 40tonne articulated HGV that speeds past them.

Prize northern scum talentless working mans, woman’s, bi, gay, lesbian, trans, poly, confused, social club shit drag act cunt.

You surprise me, MC, I thought you were right in her demographic crosshairs.

I refuse to believe a man with such impeccable taste doesn’t tap his tartan slippers along to such marvellous covers as this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I refuse to believe a man with such impeccable taste doesn’t tap his tartan slippers along to such marvellous covers as this.

Fucking hell. I've said it before and I say it again; I fucking envy Helen Keller 

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I bet she would let you smash her back doors in after a few bacardi breezers. I would wager her ringpiece resembles yorkshire main colliery the rough old cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Add a shit crusted scruff beard, and you have a double for Frank.  

On 12/28/2018 at 11:52 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nah mate, this fucking spud needs frying alive.    Iam a product of the Hacienda era of Manchester not the fucking working mans club and pigeon racing.   I don’t even think I could put my cock in her mouth to shut her the fuck up.  She would be like a dog eating a hot chip.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah mate, this fucking spud needs frying alive.    Iam a product of the Hacienda era of Manchester not the fucking working mans club and pigeon racing.   I don’t even think I could put my cock in her mouth to shut her the fuck up.  She would be like a dog eating a hot chip.

Give her a few more years, MC.  The older she gets, her mouth will have fewer and duller teeth than her arse.  Petrified piles become a mincer for meat poles.  

McDonald belongs to a large subsection of z-list celebrities that have no discernible talent other than being northern. Terry Christian, Denise Welch, Sara Cox, Fred Dibnah etc.

All of whom owe their unlikely celebrity status to BBC regional quotas and the fact that they were bathed once a month in a kitchen sink by their black-eyed, broken nosed mothers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

McDonald belongs to a large subsection of z-list celebrities that have no discernible talent other than being northern. Terry Christian, Denise Welch, Sara Cox, Fred Dibnah etc.

All of whom owe their unlikely celebrity status to BBC regional quotas and the fact that they were bathed once a month in a kitchen sink by their black-eyed, broken nosed mothers.

'The miracle of birth, part two'.

On 12/31/2018 at 2:34 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Give her a few more years, MC.  The older she gets, her mouth will have fewer and duller teeth than her arse.  Petrified piles become a mincer for meat poles.  

Stabbing Jane McDonalds petrified piled arse, what a thought.  I’d rather club babie seals to death.  More chance of an erection.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stabbing Jane McDonalds petrified piled arse, what a thought.  I’d rather club babie seals to death.  More chance of an erection.

That will be the main party game at Pen's next birthday.  He and his multi's will nail one to the floor in his bedsit and the multiple personalities will carry on a loud affair.  Complete with Frank playing drums to the "Girl from Ipanema." 

• 10 months later...
On 31/12/2018 at 20:41, Decimus said:

You stingy, humourless cunts. This post was fucking quality, and not one of you graced it with a well deserved like.

Outfuckingrageous.

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This screeching fucking northerner has a new programme out '.......with friends' on Channel 5. Friends being has beens such as Lesley Joseph and Greg Rutherford as well as Gobby Roslin. They join her on holidays and have laughs galore. Whoopee  fucking doo.

Lesley Joseph was fuckable in the 80s.