CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Yes, we know! Shut the fuck up!'

Jiggerycock

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Jiggers, all that is missing are bbcnews links and you've taken away Pen's 2019 noms.  He won't be pleased with this. 

You're a wanker.

Your screen name should be Wizardwanker.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's a shame that the boring turd Albert only got 24 hours for derailment of topics, and nominating punters.  Carry on Jiggers!  

I bet you would be on the phone to crimestoppers if your granny went over the speed limit. You really are a detestable fucking excuse for a rotten shitstain on the underpants of humanity. I hope you burn to death in a car fire.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I bet you would be on the phone to crimestoppers if your granny went over the speed limit. You really are a detestable fucking excuse for a rotten shitstain on the underpants of humanity. I hope you burn to death in a car fire.

The old crone was just itching for it.  

I hope you get anally raped with cricket bats wrapped in razor wire.  

Fuck off.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The old crone was just itching for it.  

I hope you get anally raped with cricket bats wrapped in razor wire.  

Fuck off.  

Does the thought of a large foreign object being forcibly inserted into a man's rectum before being left to die in agony get you excited does it you sick fuck? Or are you still crying because I wasn't sent to the cooler? LOL!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Does the thought of a large foreign object being forcibly inserted into a man's rectum before being left to die in agony get you excited does it you sick fuck? Or are you still crying because I wasn't sent to the cooler? LOL!!!

Oh yes, the presumption of tears shed that things didn't go the way I and the rest of the board felt they should, and rarely do.  That's called living in the real world, where most of the time, things don't go your fucking way.  That being said, the idea of you dying in agony in any way is very exciting.  Indeed, worth whatever price of admission DeathTube would see fit to charge.  

Go bawl your eyes out that nobody likes you or finds you in the least bit entertaining into Pen's piss soaked knickers.  Maybe the acidic ripening will melt you into an even more watery pile of useless cowering goo than you already are.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off Wizardwanker....

lol.

You have you one and only fan licking your arse again, Punky.  It must make you feel happy knowing you can provide an all you can eat feast that way.  

7 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You might not be the brightest here, and humour may not be your thing, cgas, but at least you’ve had a go. I admire that. The gormless over-sensitive yank-loving wiz worm is awful in every respect. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might not be the brightest here, and humour may not be your thing, cgas, but at least you’ve had a go. I admire that. The gormless over-sensitive yank-loving wiz worm is awful in every respect. 

Still the same tedious catch phrases.

@A Smashing Cunt  You want to know about Frank, there it is.  He likes to use "awful in every respect" a lot.  He's used it for years now, and the record never gets changed, not unlike his Tena's.  

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might not be the brightest here, and humour may not be your thing, cgas, but at least you’ve had a go. I admire that.

I admire that you still find the time to post drivel on here, in between sailing your imaginary yacht around the Med, eating in Spud-U-Like and burying ex girlfriends. Well done.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Oh yes, the presumption of tears shed that things didn't go the way I and the rest of the board felt they should, and rarely do.  That's called living in the real world, where most of the time, things don't go your fucking way.  That being said, the idea of you dying in agony in any way is very exciting.  Indeed, worth whatever price of admission DeathTube would see fit to charge.  

Go bawl your eyes out that nobody likes you or finds you in the least bit entertaining into Pen's piss soaked knickers.  Maybe the acidic ripening will melt you into an even more watery pile of useless cowering goo than you already are.  

Only a really sad mummy's boy with a cuckold fetish such as yourself would even contemplate the possibility that anyone who is of sound mind would give a fuck if they were liked on this site or not. I have a very large penis and it is the only one my wife would even consider climbing on. I also have many close personal friends. That is because I am an alpha male. You however, have many brief encounters and hide in your bedroom wardrobe a lot with a camera. That is because you're a cuck. 

When you have your next fit of self loathing please do not waste time replying to me. Just jump into a woodchipper. 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

The point is, I'm brighter and funnier than you, the like is appreciated however but stop trying to lick my arse or I will rape your soul. (Again)

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Only a really sad mummy's boy with a cuckold fetish such as yourself would even contemplate the possibility that anyone who is of sound mind would give a fuck if they were liked on this site or not. I have a very large penis and it is the only one my wife would even consider climbing on. I also have many close personal friends. That is because I am an alpha male. You however, have many brief encounters and hide in your bedroom wardrobe a lot with a camera. That is because you're a cuck. 

When you have your next fit of self loathing please do not waste time replying to me. Just jump into a woodchipper. 

You truly are the whingiest, dribblingest, spackiest worthless waste of human life to ever disgrace this forum.  Go troll isacunt or mocking shop, they are perfect fit for your like, completely and utterly worthless and failed in every aspect of life and human interaction.  

Do not attempt to order anybody as you are lower than the pile of shit Frank deposited in your bed.  Leave and don't ever come back.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You truly are the whingiest, dribblingest, spackiest worthless waste of human life to ever disgrace this forum.  Go troll isacunt or mocking shop, they are perfect fit for your like, completely and utterly worthless and failed in every aspect of life and human interaction.  

Do not attempt to order anybody as you are lower than the pile of shit Frank deposited in your bed.  Leave and don't ever come back.

Your complete loss of self control merely illustrates the fact you feel dominated by me and the size of my balls. Would you like me to pop round and show you how to be a REAL man? You can hide in the wardrobe and watch if you like.

9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your complete loss of self control merely illustrates the fact you feel dominated by me and the size of my balls. Would you like me to pop round and show you how to be a REAL man? You can hide in the wardrobe and watch if you like.

What does showing another man how to be a REAL [sic] man involve? Fucking idiot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

STFU drooling walking turnip of a human being!  Nobody cares about anything you have to say, or if you should happen to die in a graphic painful manner.  I'd wager most would purchase a ticket to watch it happen.  I'd like to hear you die from a sucking chest wound.  That wonderful gurgling noise of your own blood drowning you like a fucking rat caught in a sewage whirlpool.  

You're nothing here, idiot.  You're never going to be relevant or wanted.  Just ask your mum!  

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Errrm... doing press-ups and driving too fast?

Any cunt insecure enough to proclaim greater masculinity than another over the Internet hasn't got a fucking clue regarding lifestyle and will probably spend their last conscious moments on this earth crying bitterly at the end of a noose secured to the bannister of the stairs leading to their bedsit. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're nothing here, idiot.  You're never going to be relevant or wanted.  Just ask your mum!  

Not much point in asking anybody’s mum for an assessment of their character. I think you’ll find that Violet Kray, Klara Hitler and Hazel Blair would have told you that the sun shone out of their poor, misunderstood little boys’ arseholes.

Just an observation.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:50 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Graham Norton - he's gay you know.

Russell T Davies - him too.

Adrien Chiles - he's been a bit of a piss-head in his time.

Gary Lineker - got a thing for refugees / migrants (as long as they don't enter his gated community)

Nicky Campbell - he was adopted.

et-bleedin'-cetera.....

These cunts can also shut the fuck up...

Laura Kuntssberg BBC self opinionated cunt

Jimmy Carr, he fucking gay you know, just to rival the other TV channels gay on Friday night gay night. Tired of this old fag joke now.

Iris  Elba, no you are NOT the next bond you fucking spook.   Shut the fuck up as Broccolis daughter has said NO. Bond is white.

Jeremy Corbyn, if he did ever say anything which he doesn’t I’d tell him to shut the fuck up.  Idiot.

Boris, nuff said.

Moanrihnio, hope we have heard the last of that cunt.  Currently holidaying with the McCanns  lost in Portugal.

Charlie Brooker, no doubt we will be treated to this cunts review of the year again tomorrow. Liberal cunt.

Rangamesh Rangawaterbed, unfunny cunt has got his own Nom for being an Omni Cunt..  Shut up and fuck off you unfunny cunt.

Prof Brian Cunt Cox, didn’t like him at cubs he was a cunt aged 8.  Got a fucking D in maths at A levels.  Utter fucking freeloading cunt.

Louise Therouix can just shut the fuck up and fuck off.  Interview Uncle Jimmy for days and did not expose him. No credibility.

James Cordon, fat talentless unfunny cunt, far too big for his boots now.  Try’s to impress with his list of new show biz friends. Fails.

The Neville’s all of them can just shut the fuck up now.  Nothing new to say, old hat, move on, fuck off.

Freddy Flintoff, just shut the fuck up about winning a cricket game once over 10 years ago.  Why are you still in the public eye.