CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Yes, we know! Shut the fuck up!'

Jiggerycock

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

What does showing another man how to be a REAL [sic] man involve? Fucking idiot.

If you need me to explain it to you then my suspicions concerning your sexuality are confirmed, you miserable little faggot.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Any cunt insecure enough to proclaim greater masculinity than another over the Internet hasn't got a fucking clue regarding lifestyle and will probably spend their last conscious moments on this earth crying bitterly at the end of a noose secured to the bannister of the stairs leading to their bedsit. 

As opposed to wannabe psychologists who tend to end it all dressed in women's lingerie and a 9 iron shoved up their arse.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

STFU drooling walking turnip of a human being!  Nobody cares about anything you have to say, or if you should happen to die in a graphic painful manner.  I'd wager most would purchase a ticket to watch it happen.  I'd like to hear you die from a sucking chest wound.  That wonderful gurgling noise of your own blood drowning you like a fucking rat caught in a sewage whirlpool.  

You're nothing here, idiot.  You're never going to be relevant or wanted.  Just ask your mum!  

Your despair is quite evident in each post. Your really need to control your emotions better. If I sent you a picture of my balls, would that help you come to terms with your situation and accept that you were truly fucked from birth.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not much point in asking anybody’s mum for an assessment of their character. I think you’ll find that Violet Kray, Klara Hitler and Hazel Blair would have told you that the sun shone out of their poor, misunderstood little boys’ arseholes.

Just an observation.

True, but there is an exception to every rule in maths.  I suspect the CGAS buffoon may be the chosen one of mongery.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your despair is quite evident in each post. Your really need to control your emotions better. If I sent you a picture of my balls, would that help you come to terms with your situation and accept that you were truly fucked from birth.

"Your despair," "your lack of control..." ffs, change the record you infantile pratt.  You don't, can't and will never belong here.  I suspect the only place you would belong is in a medical waste bin bag at an abortion centre.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Your despair," "your lack of control..." ffs, change the record you infantile pratt.  You don't, can't and will never belong here.  I suspect the only place you would belong is in a medical waste bin bag at an abortion centre.  

What you're really saying is "please go away, I can't take anymore". You pathetic cuck, man up or alpha males like me will be wiping their arses with for the rest of your miserable life.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

True, but there is an exception to every rule in maths.  I suspect the CGAS buffoon may be the chosen one of mongery.  

If you were actually capable of anything other than working a camera whilst hiding inside a wardrobe, then you will remember that it was you who had to plead with Roops to send me to the cooler to spare you from my onslaught of humiliation.

You are an idiot, a deluded loser and most of all, my bitch. Nothing will change that except your suicide so please get on with it so your loved ones can be relieved of the burden of your persistent lingering. Do it for them.

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

What you're really saying is "please go away, I can't take anymore". You pathetic cuck, man up or alpha males like me will be wiping their arses with for the rest of your miserable life.

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

If you were actually capable of anything other than working a camera whilst hiding inside a wardrobe, then you will remember that it was you who had to plead with Roops to send me to the cooler to spare you from my onslaught of humiliation.

You are an idiot, a deluded loser and most of all, my bitch. Nothing will change that except your suicide so please get on with it so your loved ones can be relieved of the burden of your persistent lingering. Do it for them.

When you get some time off from doing all your alpha male activities, have a read through a few of your posts. I think you’ll agree that you come across as a total fucking idiot. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

When you get some time off from doing all your alpha male activities, have a read through a few of your posts. I think you’ll agree that you come across as a total fucking idiot. 

To you and whizheadcuck maybe but as you're a pair of degenerate arsewipes, I can only say I wear your contempt as a badge of honour. Now fuck off back to your crackpipe, I'm busy with a nice bottle of grey goose.

15 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

To you and whizheadcuck maybe but as you're a pair of degenerate arsewipes, I can only say I wear your contempt as a badge of honour. Now fuck off back to your crackpipe, I'm busy with a nice bottle of grey goose.

I think you’ll find there are plenty of others who regard you as a fucking idiot, including members of your own family. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

All that effort and not ONE coherent thought.  Leave.  Walk away, and never return.  

You're out of your depth here rent boy.  

59 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I think you’ll find there are plenty of others who regard you as a fucking idiot, including members of your own family. 

Shhhhhh! I'm busy in the conservatory with a very nice cigar. Enjoy the krokidil you bedsit dwelling fucktard.

24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All that effort and not ONE coherent thought.  Leave.  Walk away, and never return.  

Your menacing tone is quite disturbing. I will have to pour myself another large one and contemplate my impending doom. 

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I feel the new year will finally see the death of Frank on here Wizl

I thank Lemmy, Filthy and Fast Eddy for this blessing

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I feel the new year will finally see the death of Frank on here Wizl

I thank Lemmy, Filthy and Fast Eddy for this blessing

I hope is demise is particularly painful and that Bubba, Pen and CGAS go with him.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your menacing tone is quite disturbing. I will have to pour myself another large one and contemplate my impending doom. 

If you are going to persist in pushing air through your useless larynx to produce sound, please make them intelligible sounds.  You would make 2019 a year to remember if those sounds formed "oh my god, I'm in a mincer, it fucking hurts, please help me!!""  Go on, jump into a mincer and give that thought a go.

56 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I hope is demise is particularly painful and that Bubba, Pen and CGAS go with him.  

I feel bad about not liking Bubba because it's based on his avatar rather than anything he posts.

Pen is the site's datum line that we all measure our shitness by. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I feel bad about not liking Bubba because it's based on his avatar rather than anything he posts.

Pen is the site's datum line that we all measure our shitness by. 

If he ever posts anything substantial or even remotely intelligible, you can dislike him for that, as well.  For now, his record as life losing bender is reason enough for me.  Same for Frank and CGAS.  

Pen is a lost cause.  No chance of redemption.