CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Yes, we know! Shut the fuck up!'

Jiggerycock

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Quite.

One might further consider his repeated references to cuckoldry, and ponder their psychological origins when reading his increasingly desperate outpourings. They come across as more like grief than anger, and less like insults than personal experience.

Indeed. Clearly it was a painful episode for him. Whether that was down to lost love or loss of control is something only he can tell. I know what I'd put my money on.

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. Clearly it was a painful episode for him. Whether that was down to lost love or loss of control is something only he can tell. I know what I'd put my money on.

He often refers to his wife of 20 years. I’d wager that’s how long ago she left him. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I already know he's a cunt but cuck is more specific to his type of cuntery.

Perhaps I choose to ignore some of the more outrages and infantile slurs hurled at me. You might wish to try it sometime.  But we all know you won't.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You're sounding very anxious this morning. Have a nice cup of tea, I'm sure ape will be along soon to suck you off.

Are you projecting your nightly adventures at the glory hole upon me?  I do think it's time for you to find your wet nurse and keep your mouth around something big enough to seal it shut for a while.  Then maybe a nap.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

What you're really saying is "please go away, I can't take anymore". You pathetic cuck, man up or alpha males like me will be wiping their arses with for the rest of your miserable life.

If that is all you see in this site, than it's YOU who cannot take anymore.  Your devaluation of the entertainment value of CC indicates you of low stamina for this.  

Again, I refer you to the closest wet nurse.  A good feed and nap time for a weakling like yourself.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's so alpha, Ape. I bet he smokes unfiltered rollies as he drinks Jack Daniels and reads The Rifleman:

Rifleman10(RiflemanHasWood).JPG

Something is off about the pic.  Some hard bloke gun slinger looking down, grinning at a boy holding wood at his crotch level.  Is that a Glitter Savile colaboration made for CGAS?  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Something is off about the pic.  Some hard bloke gun slinger looking down, grinning at a boy holding wood at his crotch level.  Is that a Glitter Savile colaboration made for CGAS?  

Hmmm... you might be right, Wiz. Perhaps he's more of a mainstream fan... Superman, maybe?

k-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&cr

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hmmm... you might be right, Wiz. Perhaps he's more of a mainstream fan... Superman, maybe?

k-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&cr

Let the man of steel quips commence!  

"That's not kryptonite, I'm just glad to see you"