CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Packham

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Gareth Hunt

Probably a nice enough fellah, for a bender, but fuck me, his inability to pronounce "R"s pwoperly does my nut in. In fact, what is it with nature pwesenters and gweenie types, genewally, that makes the cunts unable to pwonounce their "R"s? It is an amazingly common defect with these cunts to the point where I'm starting to think it must be part of the job spec. Well, call me old school, but I hold the view that if your job is to communicate, you should be able to do it without coming over all mong.

Gareth.

chris-packham-november-1987.jpg

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
21 hours ago, Gareth Hunt said:

Probably a nice enough fellah, for a bender, but fuck me, his inability to pronounce "R"s pwoperly does my nut in. In fact, what is it with nature pwesenters and gweenie types, genewally, that makes the cunts unable to pwonounce their "R"s? It is an amazingly common defect with these cunts to the point where I'm starting to think it must be part of the job spec. Well, call me old school, but I hold the view that if your job is to communicate, you should be able to do it without coming over all mong.

Gareth.

On a similar note, I hear Paul O'Grady's been struggling with the letter D, so in the spirit of inclusive programming and in recognition of his admiration for swarthy types, ITV has agreed to commission his next series, For the love of Wogs.

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

On a similar note, I hear Paul O'Grady's been struggling with the letter D, so in the spirit of inclusive programming and in recognition of his admiration for swarthy types, ITV has agreed to commission his next series, For the love of Wogs.

Homebase phoned, trumpton. They want their crowbar back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I suppose it's better than "Pieface" Although I do believe Katie Price nearly started this trend when she contemplated calling one of her sprogs "Guess Who?" in relation to the unknown parentage.

Back in the late 1960s we had a girl with a "dusky complexion" who worked in the reprographic department. Her name was Iwanda" which was said to refer to the fact that her mother had doubts as to which American GI was her father.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

it can't be done without it looking like a shoehorn job, and a bit Colin Hunt.

Very true Eric. I've been nesting on that one for a while, tenuous as it is, I'm glad to have finally discharged it. Frankly, it’s been a worry. 

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I see the cunt is getting involved in the NDR ring road debate.Fuck him and his love of bats,Its been proven that the bat crossings on this and the A11 by-pass were a waste of fucking money yet the cunt still throws a wobbly about disturbing these upside down shit magnets.Im sure they'll find somewhere else to go to in the vast Norfolk countryside you odious little prick.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I see the cunt is getting involved in the NDR ring road debate.Fuck him and his love of bats,Its been proven that the bat crossings on this and the A11 by-pass were a waste of fucking money yet the cunt still throws a wobbly about disturbing these upside down shit magnets.Im sure they'll find somewhere else to go to in the vast Norfolk countryside you odious little prick.

Does he still keep his dead poodle in the freezer?

3 hours ago, Neil said:

It's where I live, everybody's worrying about a family of hedgehogs being disturbed by a planned pathway through a Greenspace. I've told them  "I'll take care of them".