CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Collarless shirts

scotty

I'm no Beau Brummel, and the last quality I'd lay claim to is an unerring dress sense. But why do these godawful things exist?...and what goes through the minds of the cunts who wear them? I'm not referring to your standard t-shirt, but the type of standard shirt which ought to have a collar. And doesn't. 

I don't know quite why this apparel boils my piss, and can only put it down to it being ubercunt Ian Wright's preferred form of shirt. He's sitting on match of the day at the moment looking like a cross between a fat black dalai lama and a cotton-pickin' nigra from de deep south, while spouting his usual line of incoherent bullshit. He can fuck right off and take his poxy grandad shirt with him, the utter twat. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scotty said:

I'm no Beau Brummel, and the last quality I'd lay claim to is an unerring dress sense. But why do these things godawful things exist?...and what goes through the minds of the cunts who wear them? I'm not referring to your standard t-shirt, but the type of standard shirt which ought to have a collar. And doesn't. 

I don't know quite why this apparel boils my piss, and can only put it down to it being ubercunt Ian Wright's preferred form of shirt. He's sitting on match of the day at the moment looking like a cross between a fat black dalai lama and a cotton-pickin' nigra from de deep south, while spouting his usual line of incoherent bullshit. He can fuck right off and take his poxy grandad shirt with him, the utter twat. 

An excellent nom, you had me at "Ian Wright".

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, scotty said:

I'd forgotten our inscrutable friends who also wear these atrocities wiz, very good point. 

Nothing about the garment proclaims smartly dressed with any amount of pride.  These poncey gits are trying to take a middle of the road between properly dressed gent, and shiftless layabout in a vermin infested bedsit swimming in the grease of countless KFC barrels.  

1 hour ago, cooze said:

The bald cunt doesn't look properly dressed without a tie!

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Chippy chiiiiiiips".

Knew him from St. Georges hospital 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

That unfunny cunt would look better with a fucking rope around his neck

Does anybody find him amusing? I've never found him anything other than utterly grating, on just about everything I've seen him in. He's particularly dreadful on you've been framed. 

On 1/1/2019 at 11:16 AM, Decimus said:

I'm glad that you haven't made a new year's resolution to give up being absolutely fucking shit.

Things just wouldn't be the same if you suddenly became droll, you dog-fucking idiot.

Aw, what's wrong, Decs?

For someone who talks like a cunty-big bollocks, you really are overly sensitive to a bit of gentle ribbing.

That time of the month, is it?

• 4 weeks later...

Ian fucking Wright has once again been displaying all the sartorial elegance of a pg tips chimp with downs syndrome on the bbc football coverage tonight, tastefully combining a collarless black t-shirt with a loud check brown tweed three piece whistle. 

What an absolute fucking cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ian fucking Wright has once again been displaying all the sartorial elegance of a pg tips chimp with downs syndrome on the bbc football coverage tonight, tastefully combining a collarless black t-shirt with a loud check brown tweed three piece whistle. 

He'll be all white on the night.

ianwright-cropped_rw671sm2r6sp1weha6y6ty

Guest Wizardsleeve
55 minutes ago, scotty said:

Those three words form a potent image of spack-poofery.  

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, scotty said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Five Guys responsibly sourced burger and curly French fries and I have to read this fucking shit.

I watched the same game in the pub and even my alcohol soaked brain could see beyond Wrighty’s fashion faux pas.

Now, bear with me a while, what I noticed was the “Visit Rwanda” slogans on the Arsenal shirts and the perimeter advertising. Last year our Foreign Aid programme gave 64 million quid to this hopeless shithole. In return the bastards who run the aforementioned shithole have signed up to give Arsenal Football Club 10 million quid a year for the next 3 years. I’m so delighted that my money, stolen from me by the government, is paying the wages of foreign cunts on 300 grand a week.

Of course I watched it until the end expecting that well known humanitarian, defender of the poor,    supporter of 30 year old child refugees, Gary Linekunt to say something about this outrageous theft of my money.

I didn’t hear fuck all from the crisp munching Taxdodger and i’m not fucking happy about it.

However, i’m well pissed so I might feel better in the morning. I know all these rich people have got my welfare at heart. Yeah, they really have, i’m fucking telling ya!

Peoples Vote Now!

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Five Guys responsibly sourced burger and curly French fries and I have to read this fucking shit.

I watched the same game in the pub and even my alcohol soaked brain could see beyond Wrighty’s fashion faux pas.

Now, bear with me a while, what I noticed was the “Visit Rwanda” slogans on the Arsenal shirts and the perimeter advertising. Last year our Foreign Aid programme gave 64 million quid to this hopeless shithole. In return the bastards who run the aforementioned shithole have signed up to give Arsenal Football Club 10 million quid a year for the next 3 years. I’m so delighted that my money, stolen from me by the government, is paying the wages of foreign cunts on 300 grand a week.

Of course I watched it until the end expecting that well known humanitarian, defender of the poor,    supporter of 30 year old child refugees, Gary Linekunt to say something about this outrageous theft of my money.

I didn’t hear fuck all from the crisp munching Taxdodger and i’m not fucking happy about it.

However, i’m well pissed so I might feel better in the morning. I know all these rich people have got my welfare at heart. Yeah, they really have, i’m fucking telling ya!

Peoples Vote Now!

It appears we have had very different evenings, Judy. I've got cunted on lager, gin, whisky, cider, Vermouth (don't fucking ask), angostura bitters (44ish percent - don't fucking ask) and green. Yet I appear to be happier than you. I can only assume that either - 1) The haggis, neeps and tatties my Jock lass made for tea  cheered me up, or - 2) You're a poof. 

Guest judgetwi
42 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

It appears we have had very different evenings, Judy. I've got cunted on lager, gin, whisky, cider, Vermouth (don't fucking ask), angostura bitters (44ish percent - don't fucking ask) and green. Yet I appear to be happier than you. I can only assume that either - 1) The haggis, neeps and tatties my Jock lass made for tea  cheered me up, or - 2) You're a poof. 

The difference between you and me Smoggy is that alcohol expands my mind like marijuana (Exhibit A) used to do in the old days, whereas it reduces you to kids stuff sexual abuse. 

I haven’t forgotten the bricking we got at Ayresome Park all those years ago you cunt.

Never forgive, never forget.