CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uk Moslems who celebarate Xmas by stabbing people

Guest N/A

So the peacefuls are celebrating Xmas by buying a ticket on a train and then randomly giving someone a present of Sheffield steel.   What a delightful bunch of peaceful immigrants they are and what a delightful thing to do in giving a gift of death.

The peaceful at Manchester didn’t even manage to get on the train as he was chinned and punched to the floor before he got to the platform. That probably would have happened whether he was carrying a knife or not to be fair on new year eve.   I was about 500 yards away at the time on the lash with our kid and his Mrs and I’m only sad that the people at the scene didn’t throw the cunt under the next train. I would

The London chap stabbed to death by the peaceful infront of his 14 year old son is very lucky and special as he is now with Allah up in Mecca bingo with 40 ugly virgins.  His attacker, black, with beard, black clothes white trainers, is about as Muslim as you can get on an identity parade.    Obviously being in London, no one fucking moved to help, like Manchester.   The cockney cunts just fucking looked away.  Fucking cowardly cunts at midday.  All one of them had to do was get off and follow the muzzer cunt with their phone on talking to the police. But no, let’s all look away.  We like peacefuls, it’s not their fault, let’s have more of them please, they are such nice immigrants and are good for the economy.   Yes grave diggers, coop funeral service, black tie and Sheffield steel kitchen knife sales.

Vote who’s the biggest cunt, the muzzer or the cockneys?

Cockneys for sure.

Guest judgetwi

“I was about 500 yards away at the time.”

Ridiculous story. What would a pretend rich cunt like you be doing travelling on a train in the first place? 

The usual made up bullshit from the usual bullshit wanker.

Give it a rest for fucks sake.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More importantly how many Muslim terrorists are left?

You can't get rid of them, Punkers.  You can lay the best smart bombs in the middle of their training camps, decimating their numbers, and the creepy little young boys see them as martyrs and take up arms against any white skinned cunt they encounter.  If you kill ten of the fuckers, 20 will be recruited.  Either you wipe out entire villages with 30mm machine guns from gunships and leave nothing standing an uncharred, or you fuck off and leave them to kill themselves with sticks and stones.  

On 1/5/2019 at 1:20 AM, Monumental cunt said:

So the peacefuls are celebrating Xmas by buying a ticket on a train and then randomly giving someone a present of Sheffield steel.   What a delightful bunch of peaceful immigrants they are and what a delightful thing to do in giving a gift of death.

The peaceful at Manchester didn’t even manage to get on the train as he was chinned and punched to the floor before he got to the platform. That probably would have happened whether he was carrying a knife or not to be fair on new year eve.   I was about 500 yards away at the time on the lash with our kid and his Mrs and I’m only sad that the people at the scene didn’t throw the cunt under the next train. I would

The London chap stabbed to death by the peaceful infront of his 14 year old son is very lucky and special as he is now with Allah up in Mecca bingo with 40 ugly virgins.  His attacker, black, with beard, black clothes white trainers, is about as Muslim as you can get on an identity parade.    Obviously being in London, no one fucking moved to help, like Manchester.   The cockney cunts just fucking looked away.  Fucking cowardly cunts at midday.  All one of them had to do was get off and follow the muzzer cunt with their phone on talking to the police. But no, let’s all look away.  We like peacefuls, it’s not their fault, let’s have more of them please, they are such nice immigrants and are good for the economy.   Yes grave diggers, coop funeral service, black tie and Sheffield steel kitchen knife sales.

Vote who’s the biggest cunt, the muzzer or the cockneys?

Cockneys for sure.

Have any images of the suspect(s) in the Guildford murder been issued? As far as I know, there haven’t, so you’ll forgive me for thinking you’re just making shit up to fuel your thirst for racism. You know absolutely nothing about the details of the case, so do us all a favour and shut the fuck up.

Oh, and are you sure it wasn’t more like 450 yards? 

Hang on... the Home Counties  train attacker’s religion hasn’t been mentioned in the media.... unless it’s been fabricated in the mail or the sun. I haven’t seen any mention of the individuals religion and anyway, the attack has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with the attacker being an out of control cunt. Islam does not mean “out of control”.

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Hang on... the Home Counties  train attacker’s religion hasn’t been mentioned in the media.... unless it’s been fabricated in the mail or the sun. I haven’t seen any mention of the individuals religion and anyway, the attack has nothing to do with religion but everything to do with the attacker being an out of control cunt. Islam does not mean “out of control”.

From what I have read there was some kind of argument prior to the victim and killer joining the train .. the police say that the victim was targeted and that it was not a terrorist style killing.

21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

MC never lets little details, like facts, get in the way of racism.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I want to see a photo of that ...... cunt Darren Pencille. 

There's a subliminal message here.

If your intention is to shame and prevent me from any future scraping of the racist barrel whilst desperately seeking likes, you've succeeded.

6 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

Are you the perv who's been stealing my knickers from the line?

My teenage daughter dragged me along to see ‘Dreamgirls’ at the Savoy theater last night. It was an all-black cast and quite possibly the worst production I’ve ever seen. What’s the worst show you’ve ever seen? 

Guest Xenominge
1 minute ago, Frank said:

My teenage daughter dragged me along to see ‘Dreamgirls’ at the Savoy theater last night. It was an all-black cast and quite possibly the worst production I’ve ever seen. What’s the worst show you’ve ever seen? 

You. Trying to be intimidating lol

You're just some sad old paranoid boomer who doesn't understand how IP addresses work. Ha! You're the best disappointment ever.

Guest Xenominge
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ha!

Poor old fwank's getting turned over by a 24 hour rookie.

priceless.

I love him! He's adorable! He's like a grumpy old terrier with arthritis! Can I have him?

11 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

I love him! He's adorable! He's like a grumpy old terrier with arthritis! Can I have him?

If you promise to take him to the vet for 'night-night' injections, of course you can have him. 

@scotty, sorry. I know you wanted to go Kevorkian on him.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Afterthought
  • Like 1