CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 1/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, scotty said:

It's political correctness gone mad, wiz. Bring back the black and white minstrel show, complete with lenny henry's guest appearances. 

How about more like this?

On 1/10/2019 at 2:21 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes it fucking is.

it may not be accepted as such by many, but was certainly used by British colonists in a non derogatory fashion. Cue a Wikipedia link that says the etymology is unsound.

I think that it means different things to ourselves and our colonial cousins. I'm sure @southerncunt will confirm, but I read somewhere that down there they use it for people with a Mediterranean background, like Greeks and Italians etc. Some of the most racist people I know are from a southern European background, and I'm sure they'd be fucking livid to realise they'd be classed as a wog in Australia.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that it means different things to ourselves and our colonial cousins. I'm sure @southerncunt will confirm, but I read somewhere that down there they use it for people with a Mediterranean background, like Greeks and Italians etc. Some of the most racist people I know are from a southern European background, and I'm sure they'd be fucking livid to realise they'd be classed as a wog in Australia.

I think you're right. I remember, that in the film 'Chopper', the titular character refers to 'Neville Bartoz' using the word. Bartoz was supposed to be a Turk or similar swarthy undesirable. Chopper was accusing his girlfriend of carrying on with Bartoz, and delivered the line; 

'Fuckin bitch, kiss me with that mouth that's been wrapped round a w**s cock!'

On 1/10/2019 at 9:41 AM, Mrs Roops said:

No its not. Its a weasel-worded excuse to use racist pejoratives. Don't do it again

Oooh fuck off Roops, go listen to some Drake and get a grip on reality.  Niggas go round say Nigga every  other word , it’s just a word.  In ten years time there will be a back lash to all this thinly vailed PC shit and the next generation will simple use whatever word they like.   It’s the punk teen rebel thing to do, to go against the grain.  Overload PC and get a reaction in the next generation against it.   Of course we will be a Muslim replublic by then and all gays and woofers will be stoned on sight in the streets and all liberalists will be publically beheaded every weekend just after Praying to Alan’s Snack Bar.     Don’t do it again.

fuck off you fucking Queen.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oooh fuck off Roops, go listen to some Drake and get a grip on reality.  Niggas go round say Nigga every  other word , it’s just a word.  In ten years time there will be a back lash to all this thinly vailed PC shit and the next generation will simple use whatever word they like.   It’s the punk teen rebel thing to do, to go against the grain.  Overload PC and get a reaction in the next generation against it.   Of course we will be a Muslim replublic by then and all gays and woofers will be stoned on sight in the streets and all liberalists will be publically beheaded every weekend just after Praying to Alan’s Snack Bar.     Don’t do it again.

fuck off you fucking Queen.

You're obviously tired and emotional and have found yourself alone with your mobile, free to flit between Asian Babes and The Corner. That is your reality. Unfortunately I've had to edit/decline posts over issues that have caused you problems in the past. I won't be fucking off, but you will be for seven days.