CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Have you heard this load of fucking wank term??  Fuck me, first it was disabled, interracial, interspecies....now, the politically correct cuntwagon have decided a couple where one is mobility challenged the other is not, isn't merely a couple, they're an "interabled" couple.  In days of old, somebody who is completely dependent on motorized chairs were thought of as shark bait, then came the PC term "handicapable!"  

Must I even say the words?  Since that fucking intolerable thicko Pen is online, and desperately seeking attention from anyone, it should probably be clearly spelled out...

I T ' S  A  C U N T!!!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you heard this load of fucking wank term??  Fuck me, first it was disabled, interracial, interspecies....now, the politically correct cuntwagon have decided a couple where one is mobility challenged the other is not, isn't merely a couple, they're an "interabled" couple.  

Must I even say the words?  Since that fucking intolerable thicko Pen is online, and desperately seeking attention from anyone, it should probably be clearly spelled out...

I T ' S  A  C U N T!!!  

These types of couples should be referred to as, 'Normspackial'

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These types of couples should be referred to as, 'Normspackial'

The system hasn't reset my likes yet, Eric.  I reckon we're mandated to accept a fliddle romance. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Xenominge said:

I agree. It makes no sense. Those people with the tiny little infant arms are neither handy or capable.

New punter, jumping right in, and I have the strangest feeling we've spoken before.  At least you're not a silent newbie.

Welcome, you cunt! 

2 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

The insecurity on this forum is palpable. Thanks for the welcome Wizardsleeve, the rest of you can lick my bean.

It's not fucking facebook. What you see as insecurity, is merely our way of initiating you and amusing ourselves simultaneously. Chill the fuck out and focus on producing entertaining retorts to the inevitable suggestions that you drink bleach or stab yourself in the eye with a knitting needle. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, scotty said:

Beware of wiz, he's a notorious turps-nudger.

I got caught on the roundabout near yours Scotto.  Thankfully there was a paki tour group on bicycles created a break in traffic after I ran through them.  

Now where's my plaque for the public service?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Your recent acceptance of any filth that washes up on the doorstep is very worrying, Wiz. It will never return the favour - leave the newbie grooming to Pen.

There's a method to the madness, Roadie.  Something Baws said.  Take heed and remember the art of war.