CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was my comment about Neil right?  Really, he's quite harmless, just incurably perverted.  

Good save, Wiz. I now consider you as this mongs personal carer. Make sure the dozy bint doesn't go accidentally posting her bank details or inhaling that ridiculous nose ring she's sporting.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

They're easy to spot. The most insecure have yet to check in...

How come quiet little Jimmy Mong gets the fist shook at him for nothing more than being a bit of a quiet weirdo, yet this self-doxing mong gets a pat on the head? Are you going lezza again, Roops?

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How come quiet little Jimmy Mong gets the fist shook at him for nothing more than being a bit of a quiet weirdo, yet this self-doxing mong gets a pat on the head? Are you going lezza again, Roops?

Waaay too young for me. I'm all for newbies finding their feet and understanding the form of the site before posting but three months lurking without contributing is a tad creepy. Self-doxing was a naïve error which she quickly realised. Plenty of punters have made clumsy starts yet go on to be confident posters as some of you can relate.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Waaay too young for me. I'm all for newbies finding their feet and understanding the form of the site before posting but three months lurking without contributing is a tad creepy. Self-doxing was a naïve error which she quickly realised. Plenty of punters have made clumsy starts yet go on to be confident posters as some of you can relate.

Fair enough. It was strange to see such a reaction from punters involved in regards to removing the image. Pair of respectful fucking softies.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Waaay to young for me. I'm all for newbies finding their feet and understanding the form of the site before posting but three months lurking without contributing is a tad creepy. Self-doxing was a naïve error which she quickly realised. Plenty of punters have made clumsy starts yet go on to be confident posters as some of you can relate.

Naive error and fucking lucky that the 2 members who quoted the photo were perfect gentlemen and deleted it upon request. Stoops wasn't so lucky. But then, Stoops was a total fucking spaztard, this one just seems to be a bit wet behind the ears.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was proud of you all.

It probably won't happen again!

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Naive error and fucking lucky that the 2 members who quoted the photo were perfect gentlemen and deleted it upon request. Stoops wasn't so lucky. But then, Stoops was a total fucking spaztard, this one just seems to be a bit wet behind the ears.

That's the cunt!  I can never seem to remember the no mark loser's name.  

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only thing I remember about Stoops these days is that vast expanse between his girlfriend's eyes. Still have nightmares about it.

That and he looked like the talking head statue from Art Attack.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

The problem with Stoops wasn't so much him uploading his own image, it was that the GF was included which, in all probability, was without her permission.

I dunno, Roops. Not sure if poor Blackie (love that I can keep saying that now) gave consent...

@Xenominge How do you call the little fucker in for the night, BTW?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno, Roops. Not sure if poor Blackie (love that I can keep saying that now) gave consent...

@Xenominge How do you call the little fucker in for the night, BTW?

By rattling the fork against the edge of the cat food tin, same as everyone else does probably. Their stomach is the only leverage you have to get the little cunts to do anything.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

By rattling the fork against the edge of the cat food tin, same as everyone else does probably. Their stomach is the only leverage you have to get the little cunts to do anything.

Could you do me a favour and give Scotty a like for me? I'm all out - it's been a good day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I owe you and Scotty likes for your respective posts.  

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You do know that Punkape will report this for 'implications of another members involvement in bestiality'.

I imagine that all of Punkape's reports simply get printed out by Roops and used as some kind of sick covering for the walls of the cooler to inflict added mental trauma upon the inmates.