CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stoops was a spectacular meltdown. Eavens, RK and myself and I think Wiz, spent 3 hours whipping him into a frenzy. He started trying to tell us that he was better off than all of us sad cunts because he had a super hot french girlfriend, then he posted a selfie of himself and her. They were both hideous, she looked like a caelocanth.

And then half an hour later, Eavens persuaded Welsh_Cunt to call someone a nonce and get a life ban! Fuckin fantastic!

Good times!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of his nicknames was 'Wogdog'.

I've never owned a black dog before, never had a chocolate coloured dog.  For a brief time, we took in a senior Irish Setter, and predictably, it was a spectacularly dense animal.  Always had that canine equivalent of dribbling window lick look n his face.  But, he did once bite a cunt he felt didn't belong in the area, not the lightest of skin tones, mind, so we provided him comfort in his final months.  

@Roadkill  We can depend on Baws to treat everybody with equal contempt, regardless of gender, race, skin colour or lack of intellect.  

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never fucking mind this shite, Herr Ratty- I watched The Eagle has Landed last night. What a cunt Michael Caine was/is

😀 I'd sneaked it on Stubbed, but Frau Rat said:

"No. No fuckin way. No. How the fuck did you find that?"

Caine did the part well but I'm glad his script revisions., which included swarms of Nazi bees, never got accepted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

The interabled weather girl is good though.

The prosthetic leg extension and makeup over her wonky eyes is rather appealing.  

On 1/5/2019 at 3:11 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you heard this load of fucking wank term??  Fuck me, first it was disabled, interracial, interspecies....now, the politically correct cuntwagon have decided a couple where one is mobility challenged the other is not, isn't merely a couple, they're an "interabled" couple.  In days of old, somebody who is completely dependent on motorized chairs were thought of as shark bait, then came the PC term "handicapable!"  

Must I even say the words?  Since that fucking intolerable thicko Pen is online, and desperately seeking attention from anyone, it should probably be clearly spelled out...

I T ' S  A  C U N T!!!  

Don’t worry, If in doubt what to call a fucking metal leg crip, they are all fucking mong crip spazzer cunts.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

My black Labrador was called 'Tigger'. True.

I watched bam buster movie over Xmas and was surprised they kept all the scenes with nigga in the film.

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I watched bam buster movie over Xmas and was surprised they kept all the scenes with nigga in the film.

They were supposed to be doing a remake, and Stephen Fry was retouching the script to make it more PC, ffs. He wanted to change the dogs name to Digger.

fat gay cunt.