Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Wizardsleeve

The Interabled

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lenny Henry, likes to spout off about racial stereotyping, probably from the office in the huge house, payed for by portraying a wannabe London Gangsta, a Rastafarian with a big wobbly hat, and an African called Joshua Yarlog. 

Oh yeah, let's not forget Theopolis P Wildebeest.

no racial stereotyping going on in Lenny's repertoire.

He used to take the piss out of david bellamy's speech impediment on tiswas. That's got to be some sort of ism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

He used to take the piss out of david bellamy's speech impediment on tiswas. That's got to be some sort of ism. 

Gwapple me gwapenuts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read today that R Kelly is one of the most influential artists of the last 20 years.

How so?

Coiffured beard? No, done by all the other rappers

Sunglasses at night? Shit, even Run DMC weren't first with that.

Profane lyrics? Nope

Paedophilia? No again.

Utter dickhead? Possib….nope, Kanye Cuntmouth beats you there mate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I read today that R Kelly is one of the most influential artists of the last 20 years.

How so?

Coiffured beard? No, done by all the other rappers

Sunglasses at night? Shit, even Run DMC weren't first with that.

Profane lyrics? Nope

Paedophilia? No again.

Utter dickhead? Possib….nope, Kanye Cuntmouth beats you there mate

 

Who out of the following was voted the most influential political figure of the 20th Century: Margaret Thatcher, F D Roosevelt, Winston Churchill or Nelson Mandela?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who out of the following was voted the most influential political figure of the 20th Century: Margaret Thatcher, F D Roosevelt, Winston Churchill or Nelson Mandela?

A fucking stupid question. The answer will depend on who you are asking in the first place. I’m pretty sure your average vegan, millennial snowflake will say Mandela.

Personally, I would say Adolf Hitler since every time I challenge one of these tattooed, ring-through-the-nose, brainwashed fucked up stupid fucking cunts that’s what they call me. That’s got to count for something surely?

I’m sure my old friend Herr Ratsfuhrer will agree with me. ( for entirely different reasons of course )

The cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

back in my day, Disney had a lovely feature named Song of the South.  It will NEVER be put out on DVD, and I'd wager it can't be found on YouTube or Netflix, because of the racial tones running through it.  

You'd lose the bet wizz, it's all over youtube. I'd never heard of the feature before you mentioned it, it is rather endearingly old-school telly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A fucking stupid question. The answer will depend on who you are asking in the first place. I’m pretty sure your average vegan, millennial snowflake will say Mandela.

Personally, I would say Adolf Hitler since every time I challenge one of these tattooed, ring-through-the-nose, brainwashed fucked up stupid fucking cunts that’s what they call me. That’s got to count for something surely?

I’m sure my old friend Herr Ratsfuhrer will agree with me. ( for entirely different reasons of course )

The cunt.

Our love can still blossom Jewdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who out of the following was voted the most influential political figure of the 20th Century: Margaret Thatcher, F D Roosevelt, Winston Churchill or Nelson Mandela?

despite post war beatification, the working class electorate of 1945 still saw him for what he was; a vile right wing Tory slug. Much of my day can be taken up shitting on every 5 pound note in the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, scotty said:

You'd lose the bet wizz, it's all over youtube. I'd never heard of the feature before you mentioned it, it is rather endearingly old-school telly. 

That Scotty, is why I do NOT patronize casinos or gambling houses of any sort!  LOL  I must say, I am quite shocked the PC brigade haven't "Reported" the clips to youtube and google.  Fucking end of days that the thin skinned types just enjoy a Disney classic and put their rubbish fucking conspiracy theories about racism in the pram for a bit.

Cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:42 PM, Mrs Roops said:

What it may or may not have meant 100 years ago is irrelevant. Like it or not, there are certain words and phrases that will cause this site problems if used frequently.

Twatty, being one, and what are the others? Can you compile a list, please. I'm applying for Freedom.

Edited by 'eavensabove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×