CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brimstone And Treacle

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Apparently some woman in a permanent vegetative state, from the permanently vegetative state of Arizona, has given birth. Fucking Hell. 

Most of my early sexual conquests involved one, or both, of the combatatives being in a state of comatose, but this is a bridge too fucking far. Either a doctor, nurse, or visitor has pumped this cabbage. Or an orderly. Or Neil. You decide.

Guest Wizardsleeve
49 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Apparently some woman in a permanent vegetative state, from the permanently vegetative state of Arizona, has given birth. Fucking Hell. 

Most of my early sexual conquests involved one, or both, of the combatatives being in a state of comatose, but this is a bridge too fucking far. Either a doctor, nurse, or visitor has pumped this cabbage. Or an orderly. Or Neil. You decide.

Fucking and impregnating the vegetables or the dead sounds like something Frank would do.  Since he has Withers and Bubba up his arse at all times, add two more suspects to the list.  That having said, you can count on either a low wage orderly or a third rate rent a thug security cunt who couldn't pull if he had an arm cast in solid gold.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Neil said:

The ideal woman,warm,wet and silent

But, there isn't any motion or resistance.  A face cloth or her own knickers jammed in her gob then strong "duct tape" over that will provide silence, thin paracord for the wrists and ankles assure no escape.  

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They could easily DNA test all possible male suspects from a month either side of the estimated conception. Or they could just save time and money and arrest the chaplain now.

Since Frank's botched suicide, I reckon he get's a lot of unwanted attention.

Bummer.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:24 PM, Ollyboro said:

Hopefully the child will go to a good Catholic home.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well why not? Obviously the product of another immaculate conception........ like a fucking fairy story.

31 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

Are you sure this is a real thing? It really sounds like that creepy bit in Kill Bill with that male nurse and his gross tub of Vaseline...

I did ask Neil if he drives a big yellow pickup truck with 'Pussy Wagon' written on it. He hasn't answered, so I assume that's an admission of guilt.

Perhaps this gentleman in Ohio was in the area at the time...

A man has admitted to having sex with up to 100 corpses, some of whom were murder victims, while he was drunk or high on drugs.

Kenneth Douglas, 60, worked as a morgue attendant in Ohio, USA, between 1976 and 1992, where he committed the sexual crimes against the dead women while working the night shift.

Mr Douglas told court he ‘would just get on top of them and pull my pants down’

lol.

Guest Xenominge
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I did ask Neil if he drives a big yellow pickup truck with 'Pussy Wagon' written on it. He hasn't answered, so I assume that's an admission of guilt.

'My name is Neil and I like to cop a feel" lol

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Perhaps this gentleman in Ohio was in the area at the time...

A man has admitted to having sex with up to 100 corpses, some of whom were murder victims, while he was drunk or high on drugs.

Kenneth Douglas, 60, worked as a morgue attendant in Ohio, USA, between 1976 and 1992, where he committed the sexual crimes against the dead women while working the night shift.

Mr Douglas told court he ‘would just get on top of them and pull my pants down’

lol.

It was always women’s bodies, never men’s. Nothing queer about our Ken.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You vicious, sociopathic cunt!  Wishing that on a poor defenceless child.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:24 PM, Ollyboro said:

Sounds like an immaculate conception OB, the rapture is close..other news, i am thinking of becoming the patron saint of thrashaholics.