CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s telling that you are actively seeking approval from the forum fudge ferret. I can’t imagine my life being so utterly devoid of meaning that I’d sink to such depths. You’re a fucking disgrace.

It's Withers 'gay-arse fucking code' talk. "Top Form" is his way of telling Punkers that it's his turn to be the 'bottom' 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's Withers 'gay-arse fucking code' talk. "Top Form" is his way of telling Punkers that it's his turn to be the 'bottom' 

I can picture them now. Punkape trying to peer through the goose shit and cancer particles that cake the window of Scrote's plastic gite. His ultra fucking gay falsetto voice echoing amidst the slums of the transexual Arab quarter in Marseille.

"Withers, it's me, I'm Punky, I've come home, I'm so cold, let me in your windowwww".

What a disgusting pair of faggot cunts.

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can picture them now. Punkape trying to peer through the goose shit and cancer particles that cake the window of Scrote's plastic gite. His ultra fucking gay falsetto voice echoing amidst the slums of the transexual Arab quarter in Marseille.

"Withers, it's me, I'm Punky, I've come home, I'm so cold, let me in your windowwww".

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That would be the one in Gay Pari' situated on the ghetto-strip alongside The Chomp de Omo.

See the source image

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

COO-EEE! Guys... It's Fwanky!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

7-D7-B5930-D80-F-47-C3-BE7-B-778-BC38031

This is how I picture them...

Edited by Ape
Withers is a sneaky, sycophantic old Spacktor.
  • Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Decimus said: