CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you've got his fucking tea on? The poor chap would probably appreciate a blow job too.

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

What's the fucking problem? You cunts are always fucking moaning .Make his tea,suck him off and then help him put it back together you lazy bitch

That's better. Nice to see some agreement on here, instead of the usual bickering. Good work lads 👍

• Like 1

Guest Xenominge

A veritable sea of insecurity. I knew I was right about this place as soon as I saw it. Frank is your sad excuse for a villain and Wizardsleeve seems to be the only one not drowning in repressed masculinity. Enjoy fiddling one another's little cocks, I'm going in the bath.

1 minute ago, Xenominge said:

A veritable sea of insecurity. I knew I was right about this place as soon as I saw it. Frank is your sad excuse for a villain and Wizardsleeve seems to be the only one not drowning in repressed masculinity. Enjoy fiddling one another's little cocks, I'm going in the bath.

You were doing really well as one of the lads. Don't start getting all cunty now.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

You could always just fuck off.

Guest Xenominge
Just now, Neil said:

Thank fuck for that,I thought a lorry load of month old fish guts had overturned outside

They say a man's g-spot is located up his arsehole. Would you like me to find yours with a power drill?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

They say a man's g-spot is located up his arsehole. Would you like me to find yours with a power drill?

Careful Xeno, for Neil, that's two steps shy of a proposal!  

Guest Xenominge
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your fault entirely for shackling up with a “Hells Angel” instead of a wealthy public schoolboy.

Biker gang-bang on the cards for you luv....

lol.

You would know Fruitloop. I imagine sex between two gay men is far more even in terms of penetration. Personally I keep my back door closed unless my partner is willing to receive the same treatment from me with the strap on. It can cause a lot of awkwardness in the heat of the moment.

I bet you have no such issues regarding your own sex life so I'll listen to the expert.

4 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

You would know Fruitloop. I imagine sex between two gay men is far more even in terms of penetration. Personally I keep my back door closed unless my partner is willing to receive the same treatment from me with the strap on. It can cause a lot of awkwardness in the heat of the moment.

I bet you have no such issues regarding your own sex life so I'll listen to the expert.

You’re obviously so depraved that “hells biker chick” is probably a more appropriate avatar for you.

Not exactly marriage material either....

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re obviously so depraved that “hells biker chick” is probably a more appropriate avatar for you.

Not exactly marriage material either....

lol.

At least she is in a heterosexual relationship, unlike your good self.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A heterosexual relationship.....with an entire gang...

lol.

Still better than your all male buggery and bukkake parties.

Guest Xenominge
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

A heterosexual relationship.....with an entire gang...

lol.

Please stop using my nomination for your own depraved fantasies. I can literally hear "Relax" pounding out of your stereo from here.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

Please stop using my nomination for your own depraved fantasies. I can literally hear "Relax" pounding out of your stereo from here.

I am feeling some level of confusion here.  That would mean the bastard has changed the record from Tainted Love.  

Guest Xenominge
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Never mind, help is on it's way..PM me your address and i will be round soon to claw hammer him and shove his Xbox up his arse. Then i can give your muff a good old buttering. just have the nun costume ready.

Punkape already ran off with the nun costume. Said something about "deep cover ops".

9 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Never mind, help is on it's way..PM me your address and i will be round soon to claw hammer him and shove his Xbox up his arse. Then i can give your muff a good old buttering. just have the nun costume ready.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Luckily Ding is long gone, because we wouldn't want it to get really creepy.

Guest Xenominge
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is why we can't have nice things.

Luckily Ding is long gone, because we wouldn't want it to get really creepy.

Quiet, you!

Tell me more about this claw hammer, Fender777

Guest Xenominge
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you not have a garage or a large garden shed he could carry out home mechanics in?, or do you live in a flat or an alms house like some of the chav sputum on here.

The shed is already full of his old shit and apparently working in the back garden is too cold.

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you not have a garage or a large garden shed he could carry out home mechanics in?, or do you live in a flat or an alms house like some of the chav sputum on here.

Drew you horrid little ferret of a man. I'm currently reading the new C.J. Sampson novel, 'Tombland' which is set in 16th century Norwich. 

What do you think about that?