CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew you horrid little ferret of a man. I'm currently reading the new C.J. Sampson novel, 'Tombland' which is set in 16th century Norwich. 

What do you think about that?

Fucking ace. Does it mention anything about road closures and cycle routes fucking up the transport system in the 16th century?

Guest Xenominge
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Then why not let him have access to your front garden. It might just distract his attention from fiddling with his chopper and playing kids computer games.

We don't have a front garden, just a narrow path that leads into a busy road. As tempting as it is to let him play in traffic I cant be bothered with all of the drama and flashing lights tonight.

3 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

We don't have a front garden, just a narrow path that leads into a busy road. As tempting as it is to let him play in traffic I cant be bothered with all of the drama and flashing lights tonight.

If you’re not married you’re living in sin.....with the whole gang .....

lol.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Think yourself lucky you've landed a real man, who has a motorcycle and not a fucking barbie doll, a safe space and a trauma counsellor. Every cunt born after 1990 is a fucking chest waxing poof, and if you've found an exception, treasure him. We're a dying breed. 30 years from now, men will be extinct, replaced by Joey Essex type fairies with skinny jeans and plucked eyebrows, whining because Boots has run out of 'ankle hair remover'.

Have they? Sainsbury's may have some for you. 

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Then why not let him have access to your front garden. It might just distract his attention from fiddling with his chopper and playing kids computer games.

Listen, cunt chops. If I want to rebuild the carburettor off my shit motorbike in her living room, then I fucking well will. 

1 hour ago, Xenominge said:

Please stop using my nomination for your own depraved fantasies. I can literally hear "Relax" pounding out of your stereo from here.

Ha! Two premier league scalps in 48 hours. Be aware that when Punkape hears the instruction, 'relax', it usually means that there is a west African rentboy standing behind him, greased up and about to go elbow deep.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Careful Xeno, for Neil, that's two steps shy of a proposal!  

If this cunt digs herself any deeper a hole she'll reach the fucking core. I don't know what move is more stupid - the self doxxing or mentioning g-spots to Neil.

Edited by Roadkill (temp)
Nevermind, she's also engaged Fender in conversation about his claw hammer.

Guest judgetwi

I presume you cunts are taking the piss out of this wanker pretending to be a bird. Bike parts on the floor and playing x box is such a lazy stereotype only a bloke could dream that up. Another sad multi id tosspot with nothing better to do.

Arsehole.

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I presume you cunts are taking the piss out of this wanker pretending to be a bird. Bike parts on the floor and playing x box is such a lazy stereotype only a bloke could dream that up. Another sad multi id tosspot with nothing better to do.

Arsehole.

Au contraire. This one actually is one of those blokes with lumpy chests. She did post a photo, but you were too busy eating kebabs to see it before it was taken down.

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Arsehole.

We all take the piss out of each other every day, Judge.  For the record, you need to expand your horizons beyond the kebab takeaway and listen to coworkers discussing their daughters befriending the wrong types of boy; shiftless layabout, lazy fucking cunts, spending all day every day gaming.  It's a real problem, and game systems are a fucking plague.  

Guest Queefer
3 hours ago, Xenominge said:

Re your lack of front garden: 

Is a narrow path leading into a busy road a euphemism for a Brazilian or a landing strip?

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Re your lack of front garden: 

Is a narrow path leading into a busy road a euphemism for a Brazilian or a landing strip?

Queefer old bean, as much as I appreciate a nicely timed rude question, I have learned something about CC...as a female member a question like that, and you might just get an answer, strings attached.  

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a fair cop. I'll explain in PM.

You'll explain in public, matey, or you'll get your crayons stuffed into every orifice you possess, including a few new ones that are carved specially for the occasion.

• Like 2