CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's this all about?

Eric Cuntman’s right-hand pop art man, faggot RK, thought it wise to create a second account in exactly the same shitty jumped-up faggoty tone, minus the crayons. Utter pair of cunts, the three of them. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric Cuntman’s right-hand pop art man, faggot RK, thought it wise to create a second account in exactly the same shitty jumped-up faggoty tone, minus the crayons. Utter pair of cunts, the three of them. 

Frank, you do realize a pair is TWO, don't you?  I really do want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are, without a doubt the thickest fucking cunt on this or any other site.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, you do realize a pair is TWO, don't you?  I really do want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are, without a doubt the thickest fucking cunt on this or any other site.  

This is why I can’t keep away, wiz. Brilliant. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you pot 6 reds and 6 blacks, then go in-off on the final pink, what’s your score? 

I'm not a snooker fan, Frank.  I couldn't tell you.  

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you imagine the sort of fanfare I'd have received in my recent complete destruction of Withers if Bill, Bubba and Old Yeller were still about? I've had fuck all plaudits and my ego needs feeding.

Do you think it might have been honky Withers white sounding voice that persuaded Mr Pencille to stab that poor man to death in front of his teenage son?

I'm sure RK will be back but only on the witness protection scheme.He can't possibly return as his former guise as he has made himself look such an utter cunt.What an insecure fucking weirdo,hopefully he'll get fucked to death inside.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I'm sure RK will be back but only on the witness protection scheme.He can't possibly return as his former guise as he has made himself look such an utter cunt.What an insecure fucking weirdo,hopefully he'll get fucked to death inside.

The RK character has always been weak. He started out as a paper shield to Eric’s dead wife hysterics, shortly followed by a very public meltdown over Bawsey’s plagiarised quote.. ‘I know where you live’. 

A stupid little bee-in-his-bonnet talentless faggot.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

The RK character has always been weak. He started out as a paper shield to Eric’s dead wife hysterics, shortly followed by a very public meltdown over Bawsey’s plagiarised quote.. ‘I know where you live’. 

A stupid little bee-in-his-bonnet talentless faggot.

The impression I get with RK is of a butch female .. probably tips the scales at 250 kilos.

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

Nothing wrong with a multi if it's done to stir the pot or as an intentionally shit wind up (VIRGIN).

This xenophobe thing was fucking pointless, though. Totally inoffensive, bland and middle of the road. I really don't understand why he'd bother.