CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Frank said:

The RK character has always been weak. He started out as a paper shield to Eric’s dead wife hysterics, shortly followed by a very public meltdown over Bawsey’s plagiarised quote.. ‘I know where you live’. 

A stupid little bee-in-his-bonnet talentless faggot.

Very much like you then!

On 1/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, Guest Xenominge said:

Just got home from work to find my boyfriend's motorbike spread across my living room floor in neat little sections like an unfortunate Mafia captive. All of the furniture has been pushed against the walls, and he's thoughtfully dragged in the stinking old tarpaulin from the shed to protect the laminate flooring. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually working on it but he's decided pulling it apart was enough work for today and now he's playing on his x box instead.

Shut the fuck up and put the tea on !

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

(6R + 6B)+1Y+1G+1Br+1B = 62.

0 points for the final pink and six to your opponent.

Mental arithmetic is good for dementia prevention, Francis. 

Having sat through a couple of ladies darts matches recently, I've come to the conclusion that they could improve the game by dropping the traditional format of 501 and out, and instead, just see who can hit double 1 first.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Having sat through a couple of ladies darts matches recently, I've come to the conclusion that they could improve the game by dropping the traditional format of 501 and out, and instead, just see who can hit double 1 first.

Reported for sexism. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the ladies game coul dbe imporved by adding an aerobic element, getting rid of the she beast behemoths, and the fit birds strip off for their match.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I think the ladies game coul dbe imporved by adding an aerobic element, getting rid of the she beast behemoths, and the fit birds strip off for their match.  

There are a couple who aren't too offensive to the eye. The Russian bird, Anastasia Dobromyslova, and an English girl called Fallon Sherrock is quite attractive in a way, and Lorraine Winstanley.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There are a couple who aren't too offensive to the eye. The Russian bird, Anastasia Dobromyslova, and an English girl called Fallon Sherrock is quite attractive in a way, and Lorraine Winstanley.

I really can't see how the science of heifers works in darts.  The ample flesh under arm would throw the dart off trajectory amidst the flapping.  Fat boot camps for female darts, then intensive strength and conditioning training, finally, pole dancing lessons for elegance and grace of motion.  They'll dominate the world!  

1 hour ago, Neil said:

That is one sport where the women should be able to compete against men,don't think it'll happen though,might look a bit silly with no women able to even qualify for a tournament let alone win the fucker.

They do play the men in some BDO tournaments and a couple of PDC invitationals. Never get far though, arms too short and eyes too small.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They do play the men in some BDO tournaments and a couple of PDC invitationals. Never get far though, arms too short and eyes too small.

Their tits get in the way of full arm follow through upon release. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

DNA defect...when will they fucking learn?.......A woman that can do mental arithmetic would be a start.....see,fucked before they pick up the arrows

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only player I like is that Geordie/Aussie Paul Nicholson, only because he winds up cunts likeTed Hankey and Phil Taylor. 

I do like him, trouble is, he's got the mouth and the psychology, but not the ability to back it up. The only cunt who got away with that was Bristow.

I pitched an idea to Disney Pictures for a new Mary Poppins film but the cunts ignored it.

"Mary's Pop Ins" was about the strange things Mary popped in her vagina: vegetables, office stationary, small dogs, Julie Andrews etc.

There's a load of cunts at Disney Pictures..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I pitched an idea to Disney Pictures for a new Mary Poppins film but the cunts ignored it.

"Mary's Pop Ins" was about the strange things Mary popped in her vagina: vegetables, office stationary, small dogs, Julie Andrews etc.

There's a load of cunts at Disney Pictures..

I'm sure theres a few 'independent' film makers out there who would be interested.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you were talking about the female dart players, not the blokes. I mean that big bald dutch bloke Micheal Van Rental or whatever his fucking name is, does well and he's got big tits. 

I was talking human female not the race of Hutts on Tattooine!