CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Who you talking about, you or me? Aside from that, you're all over the place.

Common response from you.  It's ALWAYS everybody else who's unhinged, all over the place, out of control, etc.  Much like the rest of the world is mad...oh, and that last word thing again.  

Roops, this is just an idea, but maybe your role here would be better served for you to stay behind the scenes, do the diligence on multi ID research, and let Beast and Spotto do the heavy lifting.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Common response from you.  It's ALWAYS everybody else who's unhinged, all over the place, out of control, etc.  Much like the rest of the world is mad...oh, and that last word thing again.  

Roops, this is just an idea, but maybe your role here would be better served for you to stay behind the scenes, do the diligence on multi ID research, and let Beast and Spotto do the heavy lifting.  

That's like asking Rose and Fred West to put up your daughter for a couple of days!

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's like asking Rose and Fred West to put up your daughter for a couple of days!

At it's simplest, it's true.  Saying that the rest of the world is insane but not yourself....which is her go to response, is telling to say the least.  Look back at her go's with Eaven's, MC, Withers, and others, it was all predictable "you've lost the plot!"  MC was taking the piss, to be certain, but when it came to calling core thinking towards banning decisions, valid points were made, and subsequently disregarded.  Make no mistake, I have no problem with Roops, I like her, I'm a vocal supporter, but I do see some things I find in contrast to the very rules of this site, so I'm stating my views, that's the extent of it.  I'm not going to take the low road with her because I DO have that respect for her.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Everybody"? Certainly I've called out punters who have run riot 'cos they're having a tantrum or are under the influence etc but then I'm expected to do that, had I not then people would be bitching about mod/admin inactivity, no? I've only used the "unhinged" word twice - both to the same person. "lost the plot" is a phrase I've only used twice as well - one to an existing punter and once to Snatch. Read in to that as you will.

As for your idea, it sucks. Strange to relate but a mod/admin's job is to deal with the unhinged and out of control, furthermore, and in relation to your subsequent post, I would be grateful if you could remind me the "valid points made" about banning decisions that were "subsequently disregarded". As I said, you're all out of place.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Everybody"? Certainly I've called out punters who have run riot 'cos they're having a tantrum or are under the influence etc but then I'm expected to do that, had I not then people would be bitching about mod/admin inactivity, no? I've only used the "unhinged" word twice - both to the same person. "lost the plot" is a phrase I've only used twice as well - one to an existing punter and once to Snatch. Read in to that as you will.

As for your idea, it sucks. Strange to relate but a mod/admin's job is to deal with the unhinged and out of control, furthermore, and in relation to your subsequent post, I would be grateful if you could remind me the "valid points made" about banning decisions that were "subsequently disregarded". As I said, you're all out of place.

Anybody who questions you or disagrees with you on anything, you go to that well, Roops.  

Since it's SO important for you to be right and in control on this site at all times, you can have this.  Just know, it hasn't escaped the eyes of the puntership, and even your most vocal supporters see it plainly.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Anybody who questions you or disagrees with you on anything, you go to that well, Roops.  

Since it's SO important for you to be right and in control on this site at all times, you can have this.  Just know, it hasn't escaped the eyes of the puntership, and even your most vocal supporters see it plainly.  

...still waiting for those "valid points", 'Sleave...

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:00 PM, Guest Xenominge said:

Just got home from work to find my boyfriend's motorbike spread across my living room floor in neat little sections like an unfortunate Mafia captive. All of the furniture has been pushed against the walls, and he's thoughtfully dragged in the stinking old tarpaulin from the shed to protect the laminate flooring. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually working on it but he's decided pulling it apart was enough work for today and now he's playing on his x box instead.

That's the problem with all Civil Partnerships. They suck. 

Punker's has the same misfortune as yourself. Well, almost. His bloke, leaves little secretions (rather than sections) but then I expect you know the drift. Anyway, far be it for me not to at least offer some advice (seeing as your puffter's got a motorbike) and so next time you pillion/side-saddle upon his Chopper, lube-up with Swafega and then simply fuck off. 

• 2 months later...
On 15/01/2019 at 11:07, Mrs Roops said:

Its a clear-cut case. I've reversed the "likes" given purely for leaderboard manipulation purposes and as with other cases reduced @The Bishop of Phlegm's cumulative "likes" by 33%.

@Mrs Roops it would appear that The Bishop, or whatever the tranny freak is calling itself these days, has not heeded your previous warning.

I made a post in the site ideas section announcing that I had blocked it, and generally slated it for being a site flooding, sad fucking wanker. No sooner had this happened, it appeared on my profile. Sure enough, seconds later, it appeared on Eric's profile, who at the time was second on the leaderboard, and proceeded to "like" three posts in quick succession, sending him top.

I think you'll agree as per its previous behaviour, this is a blatant case of leaderboard manipulation as there was no time to actually read the posts made that were liked, and immediately followed my cunting of it. The posts weren't randomly encountered on the forum and genuinely "liked" but actively hunted down through the process of trawling his profile with the sole purpose of leaderboard manipulation.

Please deal with the freak accordingly, it appears a 33% reduction last time was not enough to deter it from future fuckwittery.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops it would appear that The Bishop, or whatever the tranny freak is calling itself these days, has not heeded your previous warning.

I made a post in the site ideas section announcing that I had blocked it, and generally slated it for being a site flooding, sad fucking wanker. No sooner had this happened, it appeared on my profile. Sure enough, seconds later, it appeared on Eric's profile, who at the time was second on the leaderboard, and proceeded to "like" three posts in quick succession, sending him top.

I think you'll agree as per its previous behaviour, this is a blatant case of leaderboard manipulation as there was no time to actually read the posts made that were liked, and immediately followed my cunting of it. The posts weren't randomly encountered on the forum and genuinely "liked" but actively hunted down through the process of trawling his profile with the sole purpose of leaderboard manipulation.

Please deal with the freak accordingly, it appears a 33% reduction last time was not enough to deter it from future fuckwittery.

There seems to be little use of having a so-called 'leader board.'  My own for example has been stuck on 19 for the past few days despite me receiving more likes. It's much the same as the rest of the administration on here: Inconsistent; may be done; will be done and/or wont be done until some cunt get's around to it. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'll look at this later.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah but leave my likes the fuck alone. I didn't do it and it doesn't make any difference to Pen because she never gets on the leaderboard anyway.

Rules are rules, Eric my boy. Besides, Pen "likes" aren't worth the paper that they're written on, hence how they were repeatedly bestowed upon Albert Fucking Ross with impunity.

You'll feel less dirty without them.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll look at this later.

I think I'll go down the Scottish legal route and say this is a case of "not proven". For one thing I could read the posts in the time given that they were on the same nom and page. That said, I expect that in future, @The Guard to be more circumspect on how he conducts himself, in any case by reversing the questioned "likes" does not alter the leaderboard position.

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There seems to be little use of having a so-called 'leader board.'  My own for example has been stuck on 19 for the past few days despite me receiving more likes. It's much the same as the rest of the administration on here: Inconsistent; may be done; will be done and/or wont be done until some cunt get's around to it. 

Where’s the leaderboard and what is it’s function?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where’s the leaderboard and what is it’s function?

Depends on the situation.  For the purposes of discussion here, you are not relevant.  However, to put things in perspective, toilet scrubbing cretins like yourself get motivational objectives from your hourly wage paying employers...so the more toilets you remove the shit and jizz from, the higher your chances of winning an all inclusive cruise holiday.  Or more specific for you, you are in a competition with rent boys at the cheshire lady boys club, the more queens you suck off in their tights, you get a free dose of heroine from your pimp, and he doesn't kick fuck out of you for a week.  Savvy?

Fuck off

LOL

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Depends on the situation.  For the purposes of discussion here, you are not relevant.  However, to put things in perspective, toilet scrubbing cretins like yourself get motivational objectives from your hourly wage paying employers...so the more toilets you remove the shit and jizz from, the higher your chances of winning an all inclusive cruise holiday.  Or more specific for you, you are in a competition with rent boys at the cheshire lady boys club, the more queens you suck off in their tights, you get a free dose of heroine from your pimp, and he doesn't kick fuck out of you for a week.  Savvy?

Fuck off

LOL

It’s because you’re a Nigerian homo isn’t it ? 

Lol.