CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Actor criticised for taking quadriplegic role

Neil

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic,this follows some no mark refusing to take on a LGBT role saying it was wrong to take jobs away from the real queers.Fuck me,what about all the queer cunts taking straight roles? This fucking shit needs to stop.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic,this follows some no mark refusing to take on a LGBT role saying it was wrong to take jobs away from the real queers.Fuck me,what about all the queer cunts taking straight roles? This fucking shit needs to stop.

If you watch any (BBC generally, naturally) costume drama set in the 18th or 19th century, it's amazing the number of black people that rose to positions of power, e.g the Chief of Police in Paris.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil, do whatever you like with your spacebar, but please don’t start a paragraph with ‘so’. I expect to see it when reaching out to some techie youth at Squarespace. Not on here.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, do whatever you like with your spacebar, but please don’t start a paragraph with ‘so’. I expect to see it when reaching out to some techie youth at Squarespace. Not on here.  

You don't usually waste your time engaging with journeymen, Alf excepted. Are you having some sort of episode?

I'll make no apology for citing again the most ridiculous example of such pandering you are ever likely to come across.

A year or so back, Ed Skrein gave up a part in the new Hellboy film after protests that the role he was playing was a Japanese American in the comics, and that this (fictitious) Japanese heritage was absolutely fundamental to the character. He was therefore replaced by Daniel Dae Kim. All well and good, except that Dae Kim is a Korean American. If that's not fucking racist I don't know what is - it's almost as if they're implying that the slant-eyed cunts all look the same or something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

they're implying that the slant-eyed cunts all look the same or something.

Fuck me, you mean they're all different?

I was worried there were fuckin' billions of the same tribe and they were going to take over the whole world.

I've not been so relieved since I took a dump in a Primark changing room after a night on the cider and a Vindaloo supper!!!!

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll make no apology for citing again the most ridiculous example of such pandering you are ever likely to come across.

A year or so back, Ed Skrein gave up a part in the new Hellboy film after protests that the role he was playing was a Japanese American in the comics, and that this (fictitious) Japanese heritage was absolutely fundamental to the character. He was therefore replaced by Daniel Dae Kim. All well and good, except that Dae Kim is a Korean American. If that's not fucking racist I don't know what is - it's almost as if they're implying that the slant-eyed cunts all look the same or something.

I bet when Neil reaches the vinegar strokes he looks like that cunt who used steer the Starship Enterprise. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-46795596

For all you gamers out there.

Shame @Roadkill is in the chokey.

My favourite piece of game-related fuckwittery  is this one: 

Killing female gamers in online games should be considered rape.

ETA: Just before Mrs R rips me a new one, I should point out that I know this is a fake story. I'll bet Trigglypuff agrees with it, though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shame @Roadkill is in the chokey.

My favourite piece of game-related fuckwittery  is this one: 

Killing female gamers in online games should be considered rape.

ETA: Just before Mrs R rips me a new one, I should point out that I know this is a fake story. I'll bet Trigglypuff agrees with it, though.

If they're going to play the game, they better know how it's done.  If they get killed online, they have plenty of time to do the dishes or prepare snacks for the better players.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't stand the term "asian american" or anything with the "prefix-american" or the yank cunts and the little pedestals they put slopes on and then trying to force this shit on us too, like we're supposed to worship the ground a bunch of slants on walk on because.... they're from some backwards shithole in asia that eats cats and dogs? Also highly hypocritical of them when Scarlett Jocuntson played the role of an "asian" in that shit Ghost in the shell live action remake a couple of years ago.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If they're going to play the game, they better know how it's done.  If they get killed online, they have plenty of time to do the dishes or prepare snacks for the better players.

I see your post to like ratio has dropped again this month. At just over 18.3% you are without doubt one of the most unpopular posters the board has ever seen. Have you no shame?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Frank said:

I see your post to like ratio has dropped again this month. At just over 18.3% you are without doubt one of the most unpopular posters the board has ever seen. Have you no shame?

Coming from the cunt who said he was leaving until his sycophantic little bum chum was fully restored then day after day returns to churn out the same worthless drivel...

pot...kettle...black

Fuck off and die Frank.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

From the videos you post I could ask you the same question.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Alfie what on earth is going on? You’ve been vying for my attention since New Years Eve. What is it man?

Not really vying for your attention, I don't feel the need, not as much as some people.

I thought mocking the afflicted on here was a given. You are afflicted and I am mocking.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fun fact of the day, prior to this post, Wizz and I had exactly the same post count.

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Not really vying for your attention, I don't feel the need, not as much as some people.

I thought mocking the afflicted on here was a given. You are afflicted and I am mocking.

I’m flicking through my old Keith Floyd book.. ‘Floyd’s Great Curries’ looking at his Squid and Prawns in Turmeric Gravy recipe. The book assumes one will be cooking for 4. I don’t like wastage, alf, and as it’s only me, do I simply divide all the ingredients by a third?

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Given the subject matter under discussion with this nom, I would say that you putting a prick playing the part of cunt in his place is perfectly valid. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m flicking through my old Keith Floyd book.. ‘Floyd’s Great Curries’ looking at his Squid and Prawns in Turmeric Gravy recipe. The book assumes one will be cooking for 4. I don’t like wastage, alf, and as it’s only me, do I simply divide all the ingredients by a third?

An awful rehash of your old material.

Instead of meandering down memory lane, how about taking your rosy 'Remember When' nostalgia, shoving it up your fucking arse, and giving me something new?

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fun fact of the day, prior to this post, Wizz and I had exactly the same post count.

Your post to like ratio is extraordinary. You really are great value and I firmly believe that you’ve singlehandedly turned this place around. What words of encouragement could you offer our wiz?