CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Actor criticised for taking quadriplegic role

Neil

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I noticed in the film 'Titanic', that the cunt driving the boat was Yosser Hughes. It's no wonder it hit an iceberg, not when they allow a scouse psychopath to do the steering and clutch.

I watched Boys From The Blackstuff again, just a few months ago, Eric. The pub scene in the final episode (George's Last Ride) is fucking hysterical. Sam Kelly played the landlord of the pub where Yosser met Shake Hands. Fucking glorious. The boozer it was filmed in was demolished in 2017. In a depressingly neat bit of symmetry, the Marton Country Club, Middlesbrough - in which the pilot episode was filmed in - closed its doors for the final time, in the same year. Makes you think. Makes you think what a pile of shit Frank is.

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I watched Boys From The Blackstuff again, just a few months ago, Eric. The pub scene in the final episode (George's Last Ride) is fucking hysterical. Sam Kelly played the landlord of the pub where Yosser met Shake Hands. Fucking glorious. The boozer it was filmed in was demolished in 2017. In a depressingly neat bit of symmetry, the Marton Country Club, Middlesbrough - in which the pilot episode was filmed in - closed its doors for the final time, in the same year. Makes you think. Makes you think what a pile of shit Frank is.

Neat. 

Guest Erroreptile404
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

and the racist manner he accepted the part in alien, denying the chance of the role being given to an actor who actually was host to a parasitic extra terrestrial killing machine.

To be fair the Alien creature was (genuinely) played by a 6'10 nigerian graphic design student living in London, who (genuinely) died of aids years later.

Alien.jpg

28 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

To be fair the Alien creature was (genuinely) played by a 6'10 nigerian graphic design student living in London, who (genuinely) died of aids years later.

Alien.jpg

Racists. Supporting ethnic stereotypes that black people are violent..

..Oh yeah, they are the 'stabby' ones aren't they.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Racists. Supporting ethnic stereotypes that black people are violent..

..Oh yeah, they are the 'stabby' ones aren't they.

What’s your take on that poor 14 year old lad knocked off his moped and stabbed to death? I just wonder. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

What’s your take on that poor 14 year old lad knocked off his moped and stabbed to death? I just wonder. 

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/information-moped-riders

The minimum age to ride a moped is 16 years and you will need to:

• complete Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) for the relevant motorcycle category
  • pass a theory test
  • pass practical tests

Guest Ollyboro
32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/information-moped-riders

The minimum age to ride a moped is 16 years and you will need to:

• complete Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) for the relevant motorcycle category
  • pass a theory test
  • pass practical tests

So you think a kid deserves to die because he broke a few motoring laws? Yeah, me too. 

There was a case in Guisborough last year. Some little cunt called Sonny Shithead was riding around on a stolen scooter when a vigilante decided enough was enough and stepped up to the oche. Hit the cunt right in the face with a spade (by spade I mean a digging implement, not a derogatory term for a coo...er, afro-anglo). Proper Tom and Jerry stuff. You can picture the spade vibrating as it connected with his stupid face. Anyhow, Shithead died. Magic darts. The local paper was full of mawkish shite from Shithead's family about a new star in heaven etc. Meanwhile poor old Mr Draper was landed with a six stretch. I'd have given him a community action reward. And a bigger, better shovel.

20 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

So you think a kid deserves to die because he broke a few motoring laws? Yeah, me too. 

There was a case in Guisborough last year. Some little cunt called Sonny Shithead was riding around on a stolen scooter when a vigilante decided enough was enough and stepped up to the oche. Hit the cunt right in the face with a spade (by spade I mean a digging implement, not a derogatory term for a coo...er, afro-anglo). Proper Tom and Jerry stuff. You can picture the spade vibrating as it connected with his stupid face. Anyhow, Shithead died. Magic darts. The local paper was full of mawkish shite from Shithead's family about a new star in heaven etc. Meanwhile poor old Mr Draper was landed with a six stretch. I'd have given him a community action reward. And a bigger, better shovel.

Eric might want to retract his like once he’s read the facts on the death of poor caucasian Sonny Stephenson. 

What a fucking idiot you are, olly. 

39 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

He obviously dug himself a big fucking hole didn't he? 

Guest judgetwi

What about Mrs. Brown’s Boys? A man playing the part of a woman and full of tired old “racist” Oirish stereotypes?

And THIS from the BB fucking C, home of equality, diversity and Gary Taxdodger  Linemepockets, the tireless campaigner for the poor and dispossessed.

How the fuck do they get away with it?

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Eric might want to retract his like once he’s read the facts on the death of poor caucasian Sonny Stephenson. 

What a fucking idiot you are, olly. 

Fucking brilliant that the little cunt ended up in a hole dug for roadworks,instant burial,aah well ,that's made me feel better already today.Things are looking up

11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Is Guisborough pronounced Geezborough? If so it should be destroyed. 

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I noticed in the film 'Titanic', that the cunt driving the boat was Yosser Hughes. It's no wonder it hit an iceberg, not when they allow a scouse psychopath to do the steering and clutch.

He was also in the Mel Gibson/Antony Hopkins version of Mutiny on the Bounty so his Yosser antics were obviously a leading cause for him and his ship mates fucking him off in the boat bound for Batavia.

Also this film is the only place you can see Liam Neeson punching 7 shades of shite out of Neil Morrissey and wiping the twattish grin of his cunt of a face. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Frank said:

If you take into account the horrific murder of poor Mr Pomeroy, would you consider it an eye for an eye?

If you take into account all the genuinely hopeless drivel you post here, and the fact that you're the disgraceful shit stabbing poof and utter cunt, would you consider a select group of punters coming round to your gaff to recreate the episode?

We'll bring our own shovels 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you take into account all the genuinely hopeless drivel you post here, and the fact that you're the disgraceful shit stabbing poof and utter cunt, would you consider a select group of punters coming round to your gaff to recreate the episode?

We'll bring our own shovels 

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Is Guisborough pronounced Geezborough? If so it should be destroyed. 

It's pronounced Gizborough, Pen. As in, "Ow mate, giz that shovel so I can stove that stupid cunt's head in."

Speaking of North East market towns, I was walking down Northallerton high street last week, and you know what I saw? I kid you not, I saw an entire family( that's a nonce-a-like dad, a borderline anorexic mother, a geeky daughter and a son, who if he doesn't get into rape, is almost certainly going to die a virgin) and every single one of them looked like Buddy fucking Holly (pre-crash). "That'll be the day", I hear you say, but it's true. I avoided eye contact and carried on caressing my big bopper.