CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Actor criticised for taking quadriplegic role

Neil

8 hours ago, Neil said:

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic,this follows some no mark refusing to take on a LGBT role saying it was wrong to take jobs away from the real queers.Fuck me,what about all the queer cunts taking straight roles? This fucking shit needs to stop.

Why would anyone want to watch a film or tv programme about fucking crippled spazzers anyway?   Why should we have this shit on our screens at all?    Is the quad going to be cast in the role of Muhammad Ali or some other totally inappropriate story line, like how the quad ran a Marathon, or quads refilm the Italian Job

1 minute ago, cooze said:

So, does this mean if I act like a cunt it will be deemed offensive to real cunts?

I don't know. But if you duplicate any more of your posts so I have to read your absolute fucking shite more than once, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your teeth down your spastic throat.

3 minutes ago, cooze said:

So, does this mean if I act like a cunt it will be deemed offensive to real cunts?

No acting required.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know. But if you duplicate any more of your posts so I have to read your absolute fucking shite more than once, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your teeth down your spastic throat.

That'll be the fault of my 'spastic' broadband connection (£3.50 a month from Talk Talk, seemed like good deal at the time)

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So Tom Hanks and Daniel Day Lewis wouldn't have won Oscars for playing characters with autism then. 

It's about time that John Hurt was punished for the hate crimes of playing John Merrick whilst not actually having a head that looks like a fossilised stegosaurus turd, and the racist manner he accepted the part in alien, denying the chance of the role being given to an actor who actually was host to a parasitic extra terrestrial killing machine.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's about time that John Hurt was punished for the hate crimes of playing John Merrick whilst not actually having a head that looks like a fossilised stegosaurus turd, and the racist manner he accepted the part in alien, denying the chance of the role being given to an actor who actually was host to a parasitic extra terrestrial killing machine.

He played Quentin Crisp don't forget.