Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

Actor criticised for taking quadriplegic role

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

What words of encouragement could you offer our wiz?

Pine air fresheners for the boot of his car.

• Cunt 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Pine air fresheners for the boot of his car.

I’m going for a Turkish on Old Street. Fuck you. 

Just now, Frank said:

It's a shame that it went over your head, you senile old cunt. I was referring to one of your greatest ever quips.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that it went over your head, you senile old cunt. I was referring to one of your greatest ever quips.

Frank is far too busy “doing the math” on post to like ratios at the moment.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

Meeting judge?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

That must have been some time ago given the unmitigated shite he's been spewing out lately. 

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

That must have been some time ago given the unmitigated shite he's been spewing out lately. 

Aug 2011.. Dead-dadded.  

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Aug 2011.. Dead-dadded.  

July '16. Plagiarising worm.

• Iron 1

8 hours ago, Neil said:

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic,this follows some no mark refusing to take on a LGBT role saying it was wrong to take jobs away from the real queers.Fuck me,what about all the queer cunts taking straight roles? This fucking shit needs to stop.

Why would anyone want to watch a film or tv programme about fucking crippled spazzers anyway?   Why should we have this shit on our screens at all?    Is the quad going to be cast in the role of Muhammad Ali or some other totally inappropriate story line, like how the quad ran a Marathon, or quads refilm the Italian Job

Christopher Reeve would have been perfect

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Neil said:

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic. This fucking shit needs to stop.

Agreed. 

But will it stand up in court? 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:56 PM, Neil said:

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic

So, does this mean if I act like a cunt it will be deemed offensive to real cunts?

So Bryan Cranston has been criticised for taking a film role playing a quadriplegic

So, does this mean if I act like a cunt it will be deemed offensive to real cunts?

1 minute ago, cooze said:

I don't know. But if you duplicate any more of your posts so I have to read your absolute fucking shite more than once, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your teeth down your spastic throat.

3 minutes ago, cooze said:

No acting required.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know. But if you duplicate any more of your posts so I have to read your absolute fucking shite more than once, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your teeth down your spastic throat.

That'll be the fault of my 'spastic' broadband connection (£3.50 a month from Talk Talk, seemed like good deal at the time)

7 minutes ago, cooze said:

"Gizza job"

I noticed in the film 'Titanic', that the cunt driving the boat was Yosser Hughes. It's no wonder it hit an iceberg, not when they allow a scouse psychopath to do the steering and clutch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So Tom Hanks and Daniel Day Lewis wouldn't have won Oscars for playing characters with autism then. 

It's about time that John Hurt was punished for the hate crimes of playing John Merrick whilst not actually having a head that looks like a fossilised stegosaurus turd, and the racist manner he accepted the part in alien, denying the chance of the role being given to an actor who actually was host to a parasitic extra terrestrial killing machine.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I noticed in the film 'Titanic', that the cunt driving the boat was Yosser Hughes. It's no wonder it hit an iceberg, not when they allow a scouse psychopath to do the steering and clutch.

What, a Scouser speeding? Nah. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's about time that John Hurt was punished for the hate crimes of playing John Merrick whilst not actually having a head that looks like a fossilised stegosaurus turd, and the racist manner he accepted the part in alien, denying the chance of the role being given to an actor who actually was host to a parasitic extra terrestrial killing machine.

He played Quentin Crisp don't forget.