CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beauty and The Flid

Decimus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8158438/woman-dating-disabled-man-attacked-trolls-abnormal-relationship/amp/?espv=1

Look at this fucking shit, the bloke has got a better looking missus than most the men I know.

Apparently, they have been the target of online trolls who question what an attractive woman is getting out of a relationship with Timmy from South Park. As far as I'm concerned, she's either severely mentally ill or has some sort of sexual fetish that involves dry humping the atrophied legs of a monkey faced spastic who shits in a bag.

Fucking disgusting.

NINTCHDBPICT000460737855.jpg?strip=all&w

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8158438/woman-dating-disabled-man-attacked-trolls-abnormal-relationship/amp/?espv=1

Look at this fucking shit, the bloke has got a better looking missus than most the men I know.

Apparently, they have been the target of online trolls who question what an attractive woman is getting out of a relationship with Timmy from South Park. As far as I'm concerned, she's either severely mentally ill or has some sort of sexual fetish that involves dry humping the atrophied legs of a monkey faced spastic who shits in a bag.

Fucking disgusting.

NINTCHDBPICT000460737855.jpg?strip=all&w

It's called survival of the fittest you little fool. 

I imagine the only way he could satisfy her is if she lay on her back with her legs in the air and he could jump in feet first up to his neck like a steam bath and start kicking his legs,it'd look like she was giving birth to the little cunt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Firstly, they are Yanks so they are fucked in the head anyway.

Secondly, she contacted him after seeing him in a TV documentary.

Thirdly, they are making videos about their life together.

She’s a fucking chancer who wants to be a reality star. Poor cunt, I bet he’s getting fuck all in terms of fanny. What a fucking bitch.

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s Stephen Hawking’s son.

Don't mock Punky; I can see that Decs nominated this because he's jealous. This flid would be considered a looker and from good genetic stock if he were from the "banjo country" of the Norfolk wastelands where every other cunt is a case study in inbreeding depression due to the copulation of related individuals.

Fairplay to him I say- he's sticking it to a chick who a 6 or 7, where as Decs does with a chick who's got 6 or 7 fingers. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Apparently, they have been the target of online trolls who question what an attractive woman is getting out of a relationship with Timmy from South Park.

He's probably got a few million squirrelled away somewhere in compensation from a drugs company, or a local nuclear power plant, or a nearby biological warfare, er I mean research facility. Indeed, by the looks of him he may have compo from all three.

• Like 1

As Judge rightly pointed out, it's fundamentally all about publicity, and no doubt money. If they had simply crossed paths on the street, she wouldn't have given him a second glance, unless it was to mutter "look at the state of that window-licking fucking scoper". 

Anyway, the above pic is rather flattering. Sure he is belming above his weight, but she's not that nice. Pretty soon, when the sex robots take over, he'll land something a lot classier.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's probably got a few million squirrelled away somewhere in compensation from a drugs company, or a local nuclear power plant, or a nearby biological warfare, er I mean research facility. Indeed, by the looks of him he may have compo from all three.

I've sent some costume designs to the BBC for the new Doctor Who to wear CB. I also included in the envelope a fully worked up example, in the form of a small ball of string.

9 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I have to say that if I found out that you were my dad I would drown myself. 

If you found out he was your dad, you might try and get him to share the secret of time travel, that allowed him to travel back to the 1930s and create you. And then go to next Saturday for the Euromillions numbers.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you found out he was your dad, you might try and get him to share the secret of time travel, that allowed him to travel back to the 1930s and create you. And then go to next Saturday for the Euromillions numbers.

If I had a time machine and could go back to the 1930s and was given a choice to either kill Pen at birth or assasinate Hitler, it would be Pen every time.