CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beauty and The Flid

Decimus

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I had a time machine and could go back to the 1930s and was given a choice to either kill Pen at birth or assasinate Hitler, it would be Pen every time.

If you should happen to bump into Adolf Hitler, you might want to point him in the direction of the Sandler and Yentob families.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck me this is diabolical. 

I'm surprised that you're still sniffing about after your pitiful attempts at manipulation last night. You used to be subtle, working from the shadows with a nudge here and a whisper there, and before you knew it cunts like Jazz were threatening to tie you to a tree and set you on fire. Now the only reactions you get are likes from Pen and wearisome sighs of pity from everyone else, exasperated at the fact that you haven't changed your act since 2012.

You're done here, you washed up old cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Why? Where's your self-esteem? A good bath and a bit of a lippy, and you could probably get a mong of your own.

Absolutely soaring above yours.

2 hours ago, nocti said:

...Anyway, the above pic is rather flattering. Sure he is belming above his weight, but she's not that nice...

Yeah, right., "not that nice" indeed. The sight of a disabled dude squiring a woman way above your pay grade has you and a few others frothing at the mouth.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I am currently in the M&S cafe reading this and  nearly choked laughing. The cunts at the next table have asked if I am feeling alright. 

More likely they asked security to throw your weirdo arse out on the street.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's probably got a few million squirrelled away somewhere in compensation from a drugs company, or a local nuclear power plant, or a nearby biological warfare, er I mean research facility. Indeed, by the looks of him he may have compo from all three.

He's probably got a twelve inch long tongue that's readily hanging out of his mouth 75% of the time. What woman could resist?!

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kill Pen at birth? You'd have to go back further than the 1930s. WG Grace was her godfather. 

Fair enough. I'll go back to the late Devonian period and club her to death at the point she first crawled out of the sea and onto land.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If I had a time machine and could go back to the 1930s and was given a choice to either kill Pen at birth or assasinate Hitler, it would be Pen every time.

Hitler was a cunt, certainly, but was he really a fucking bastard cunt?  Compared to Stalin, I think he was a bloody amateur.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hitler was a cunt, certainly, but was he really a fucking bastard cunt?  Compared to Stalin, I think he was a bloody amateur.  

Idi Amin had a certain style too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Idi Amin had a certain style too.

Indeed.

Hitler merely threw the toys from his pram.  Amin, Stalin, Mau are the top shelf REAL cunts! 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.

Hitler merely threw the toys from his pram.  Amin, Stalin, Mau are the top shelf REAL cunts! 

SS were nothing but a bunch of amateur boot boys compared to the NKVD. Perhaps we should have secret CC police to track down one or two on here and put a carrier bag over their heads tie them up and drown them Khmer Rouge style.

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.

He'll respond with either a "quirky" quip asking you a totally unrelated question, a YouTube video or by telling you he's the best one on here. There's an outside chance that he might also just say "noted".

As I've said before, he's the redundant performer of a stale timewarp act that was already old six years ago. The only person who finds him entertaining is Pen, and considering her taste in comedy hasn't evolved beyond Arthur Askey, that's not really a ringing endorsement.

He should take his wig, bucket, bin, slippers and plastic fireplace and fuck off for good.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

SS were nothing but a bunch of amateur boot boys compared to the NKVD. Perhaps we should have secret CC police to track down one or two on here and put a carrier bag over their heads tie them up and drown them Khmer Rouge style.

Can a session of Lingchi be thrown in, as icing for the cake?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely soaring above yours.

Yeah, right., "not that nice" indeed. The sight of a disabled dude squiring a woman way above your pay grade has you and a few others frothing at the mouth.

I can speak only for myself....I don't froth at the mouth for the bird in the video.  I make fun of my wife's culinary skills, and generally take the piss, but when I met her, I hit the fucking lottery as far as looks and fit go, to say nothing of her sense of humour....she laughs at this place with me.  At the risk of sounding like a braggart, she makes the lass in that clip look like horse meat mince!  

I think in this case, it's just a case of lads cunting something for the sake of cunting.  Did Neil bother chiming in to say he'd bash her bum?  

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think in this case, it's just a case of lads cunting something for the sake of cunting.

I find it highly unlikely anyone is going to say "Looks like a nice chap, and he's done well there." 

It's best for everyone involved, and for the greater good in general, if he's called an ugly spastic, she's called a below par slapper, and we all get on with our day. It's kept the site going this long.

• Like 1