CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beauty and The Flid

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, nocti said:

I find it highly unlikely anyone is going to say "Looks like a nice chap, and he's done well there." 

It's best for everyone involved, and for the greater good in general, if he's called an ugly spastic, she's called a below par slapper, and we all get on with our day. It's kept the site going this long.

If she got her tits out, her status could be upgraded depending on symmetry, firmness, fullness and appearance.  

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely soaring above yours.

Yeah, right., "not that nice" indeed. The sight of a disabled dude squiring a woman way above your pay grade has you and a few others frothing at the mouth.

Sorry, but if you want to be taken seriously you can’t go around using phrases like “disabled dude.”

I’m presuming, of course, you’re not a fucking Yank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Too late.

It was a bit of a necessary evil, Judge.  Point needed to be made that not everybody was salivating for the heifer, as Roops suggested.  

@nocti, I was about to do a quick retort to your cartoon, but instead must warn punters that the image contains a VBscript vulnerability. VBscript is no longer supported by Visual Basic hence any application is riddled with exploits. Please advise if you created the image via a website. Punters who use IE should download and scan their PC with Malwarebytes (which is free)

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@nocti, I was about to do a quick retort to your cartoon, but instead must warn punters that the image contains a VBscript vulnerability. VBscript is no longer supported by Visual Basic hence any application is riddled with exploits. Please advise if you created the image via a website. Punters who use IE should download and scan their PC with Malwarebytes (which is free)

I'm no Jazz; I created it in about 10 seconds on my phone, using the stock android image editor. It was hosted on imgbb though, but then so were many others that I've linked to on here. No idea what the problem is or where it originated; but if it's invasive, sneaks in from the back, and causes damage then my money's on @Neil.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm no Jazz; I created it in about 10 seconds on my phone, using the stock android image editor. It was hosted on imgbb though, but then so were many others that I've linked to on here. No idea what the problem is or where it originated; but if it's invasive, sneaks in from the back, and causes damage then my money's on @Neil.

You sneaky little cunt, Nocs. From the sounds of this, I'd wager that you have absolutely "No Regrets" about your thwarted cyber terrorism attempt.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was a bit of a necessary evil, Judge.  Point needed to be made that not everybody was salivating for the heifer, as Roops suggested.  

Well I am. This heffer can park her arse in my cowshed anytime she likes. Surely the whole point of the  thread is to question why a bird like that would seek out and shack up with this “disabled dude”.

Have you seen the birds Rupert Murdoch has been married to? Everyone laughs at the cunt for being turned over by these money grabbing, avaricious old slags. But then Rupert isn’t in a wheelchair so we’re allowed to take the piss out of the fucking old wanker.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well I am. This heffer can park her arse in my cowshed anytime she likes. Surely the whole point of the  thread is to question why a bird like that would seek out and shack up with this “disabled dude”.

Have you seen the birds Rupert Murdoch has been married to? Everyone laughs at the cunt for being turned over by these money grabbing, avaricious old slags. But then Rupert isn’t in a wheelchair so we’re allowed to take the piss out of the fucking old wanker.

She just doesn't do anything for me Judge.  My missus takes the piss pulling up pics from the Wicked Weasel web site trying to give me the horn.  Sometimes, I think she's going to be the death of me!  I suppose if I didn't have that brand of insanity to look forward to, I might be persuaded to give her a seeing to, but I'd need to shove the spastic into a a cage of abused, starving circus lions.  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You sneaky little cunt, Nocs. From the sounds of this, I'd wager that you have absolutely "No Regrets" about your thwarted cyber terrorism attempt.

Fucking reported as fuck you sick cunt. I don't even have to click it. Just the thumbnail alone is a distressing and sobering reminder of his constant refusal to drop dead.

As for the cybershite; the picture was made minutes before being posted on here, and had as much chance of having any viruses as the Dalai Lama's yellow little willy. 

My guess is that it was so cutting-edge in its organic ferocity, that the only retaliation was to nuke it from the site, and tarnish its legacy with slander. There was simply no coming back from such a savage vanquishment, and in a flurry of awe and frustration, the only resort was a passive-aggressive OTT display of mod power and influence. Sneaky stuff indeed.

Nah it was a pile of shit. Genuinely baffled about the security stuff though. Ah well, fuck it.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She just doesn't do anything for me Judge.  My missus takes the piss pulling up pics from the Wicked Weasel web site trying to give me the horn.  Sometimes, I think she's going to be the death of me!  I suppose if I didn't have that brand of insanity to look forward to, I might be persuaded to give her a seeing to, but I'd need to shove the spastic into a a cage of abused, starving circus lions.  

Sorry, you’ve lost me. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, judgetwi said:

Sorry, you’ve lost me. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. 

Would it help if I spoke in speech impediment?  Me missus is weally cwazy with especiewwy bwutal ideas on dispatching fwids.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, and after Bwussels spwouts, she weleases the kwaken. 

Between this and FlidSpack©, we shouldn't be surprised if we find ourselves on Mod queue.  Fwank would be dewighted! 

10 hours ago, nocti said:

I suspect the whole process (from image creation to file storage) took much longer than 10 seconds. The threat was real enough. Left alone the image was benign but could create an exploit if a user clicked on it. Please try to avoid "free" sites that do not require registration. Remember, you are the product.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suspect the whole process (from image creation to file storage) took much longer than 10 seconds. The threat was real enough. Left alone the image was benign but could create an exploit if a user clicked on it. Please try to avoid "free" sites that do not require registration. Remember, you are the product.

Let's just pray that the russians and chinese never get wind of this site. They'd have western democracy shaken to it's very core in a few terrible moments, it could spell the end of civilisation as we know it. 

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Let's just pray that the russians and chinese never get wind of this site. They'd have western democracy shaken to it's very core in a few terrible moments, it could spell the end of civilisation as we know it. 

Idiot. The exploit is how keyloggers gain entry to your device. Think about that when you next key in a password or undertake on-line banking. As aside, if you go to the site's home page and look at the member stats box you'll see that we had in excess of 1200 online back in September 2016. That was when the site was swarmed by Chinese bots which was cleared by using IP blocking wildcards.

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Very astute Roops. 10 seconds was indeed a deliberate understatement. The point being made was that I very quickly created an image to make a stupid retort, and uploaded it just as quickly to one of the first links on Google when "image host" is searched, without any intent (believe it or not) to bring down the bourgeois. 

Anyway, no harm done I assume. I'll leave this here. When all is said and done, I like you Roops. You have spunk, and balls; and I like that in a woman.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Idiot. The exploit is how keyloggers gain entry to your device. Think about that when you next key in a password or undertake on-line banking. As aside, if you go to the site's home page and look at the member stats box you'll see that we had in excess of 1200 online back in September 2016. That was when the site was swarmed by Chinese bots which was cleared by using IP blocking wildcards.

You mean the corner could have been finished off for good? 😳 How would any of us have survived that?? Fucking hell, I'd have had at least another hour a day to lavish my attentions on the wife 😱

3 hours ago, scotty said:

You mean the corner could have been finished off for good? 😳 How would any of us have survived that?? Fucking hell, I'd have had at least another hour a day to lavish my attentions on the wife 😱

Knowing you as well as I think I do Scotty, is this another euphemism?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, scotty said:

An extra fifteen minutes of attention and a carnation could mean the difference between a half hearted tuggie and proper anal session. 

Something to consider, Scotto.